Do you support abortion as

• a legal?

Votes: 39 63.9%
  • an illegal?

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell are you talking about, "God of the Universe?" You can say you are purple, too, but that doesn't mean you are. Pro-life is an ethical, moral position. You can't use it when you want to and ignore it when it is convenient. Well, you can, but it just means that you have no conviction.

Pro-Life is to defend the womb, and is also to protect innocent life. If the mother's life is in danger we have to protect her because she's an innocent life, same goes for the fetus. Abortion is an act of violence to the mother and to the fetus, that's why I do not support abortion for unnecessary reasons. If I did, that would make me no better than any other criminals.

:jaw: Your God defends the innocent?

Didn't you know? All prisoners are innocent; they're imprisoned for a crime that they didn't commit.

Pros and Cons of Abortion!

Pros and Cons of Abortion!

Laws against abortion kill women. Even though abortion may be illegal doesn't mean that women won't go through with the abortion. Look at the case of Becky Bell for example. She was an innocent girl that did not want her child and died because of an illegal abortion.

Legal abortion protects women's health. For tens of thousands of women with heart disease, kidney disease, severe hypertension, sickle-cell anemia and severe diabetes, and other illnesses that can be life-threatening, the availability of legal abortion has helped avert serious medical complications that could have resulted from childbirth. Before legal abortion, such women's choices were limited to dangerous illegal abortion or dangerous childbirth.

A woman is more than a fetus. Though a woman might be pregnant with a child, she still is her own person and has every right to decide what she wants to do with her baby.

Outlawing abortion is discriminatory. Anti abortion laws discriminate against low income women who are forced to back alley abortions, where they can become infected. Rich people can travel to anywhere they need to go to find the proper care that they need.

If abortion is outlawed then more "children" will be having children. Abortion should not be a form of birth control, but if something does happen there should be the option of abortion there so the wrong mother doesn't have to raise a child at such a young age.

Every child should be a wanted child. If abortion is illegal then there would be a lot of children brought into this world that weren't wanted. This could cause more damage to the child than anything.

Abortion should be legal for those women who are raped. Women who are raped sometimes can not even bare the thought of bringing that child into their lives and sometimes the option of abortion is the best one to chose.

Cons of Abortion

Abortion does not give the child that is in the womb a chance at life. It is wrong and looked down upon by a lot of religions.

Some women use abortion as a type of birth control. They sleep with men and do not use protection and think nothing of it to go to the clinic as many as five times in their life to have an abortion.

A con against abortion is the nagging thought that a woman went to a clinic, had an abortion, and thus the world was prevented from seeing the birth of the only person capable of attaining a leadership role and initiating a peace accord between warring factions in the Middle East, thus preventing decades of strife and murder. A stable home life is not a guarantee of talent, and illegitimate children have shown themselves to be very bright on occasion, Lawrence of Arabia for one.

Another con, is that the child who never lived, may have invented a cure for cancer (had he lived). Think about that, if you’re for abortion, the next time you walk into a hospital to have a mysterious growth on your breast checked out.

Having an abortion always lessens your chances for having children later in life. Even though it doesn't happen to many women, you could be the one to miss out on your once in a life time chance to have your baby.

There are other options. You can give your baby up for adoption and give your child a chance at life.

If looked at at the religious aspect, God gave you the opportunity to have a baby for a reason, you should not throw that chance away.

If you laid down in the bed and weren't responsible, you should take responsibility for your actions and take care of the child you created. Abortion is the lazy way out.

If you have an abortion you will always wonder what if, and feel guilty for the rest of your life about the child you could have had.

Pros and Cons of Abortion

:jaw: Your God defends the innocent?
Don't bring religious in this thread. It's against the rule of AD.

Didn't you know? All prisoners are innocent; they're imprisoned for a crime that they didn't commit.

What is the name of this topic? Can't you stick with it? If you wish to talk about prisoners, go create a new thread. Respect Liebling's thread please? :ty:

Again, could you please create a new thread about innoncent crimes, death penatly?

I do not want to make :topic: if death penatly mentioned in this thread but just abortion with cons/pros. I like to know why they are for a legal and an illegal... Please stick this topic. :ty:

Cheri, you mentioned criminals.

Cheri, you mentioned innocence.

I understand your denunciation.

That's why I didn't vote in the poll. It's a loaded poll.

Okay here is my opinion answer to your previous post.

Originally Posted by Reba
OK.

I vote legal to save the life of the mother.

I vote illegal for all other reasons.

It mean that you are a pro-choice because you are for mother´s decision either she want to keep a fetus to risk her life or her risk life come first. This is her choice. :)

It´s no excuse to vote both a legal and an illegal. Nobody give you 2 choice to vote.

Accord the example of Meggy2´s posts. She think C-Section can save mother´s risk life which mean that a fetus´s life come first before mother´s risk life. She is against abortion to save mother´s risk life... That´s true pro-lifer. :)

Pro-Life is to defend the womb, and is also to protect innocent life. If the mother's life is in danger we have to protect her because she's an innocent life, same goes for the fetus. Abortion is an act of violence to the mother and to the fetus, that's why I do not support abortion for unnecessary reasons. If I did, that would make me no better than any other criminals.

What do you mean?

Cheri, you mentioned criminals.

Cheri, you mentioned innocence.

I understand your denunciation.

I was talking about abortion. Read the whole thing, don't pick words out of context.

I quote some of the list from link, I provided at few minutes ago. I answer some of links because I agree with them and ignore some of sentence at cons list because it make no sense.

Pros of abortion

Laws against abortion kill women. Even though abortion may be illegal doesn't mean that women won't go through with the abortion. Look at the case of Becky Bell for example. She was an innocent girl that did not want her child and died because of an illegal abortion.

Exactly, that´s why I support a legal to save mother´s risk life. Mother´s life is mainly number one. I provided the link over Abortion banned: A mother died after birth to baby at other thread. She was force to continue her pregnancy accord abortion law.

Legal abortion protects women's health. For tens of thousands of women with heart disease, kidney disease, severe hypertension, sickle-cell anemia and severe diabetes, and other illnesses that can be life-threatening, the availability of legal abortion has helped avert serious medical complications that could have resulted from childbirth. Before legal abortion, such women's choices were limited to dangerous illegal abortion or dangerous childbirth.

A woman is more than a fetus. Though a woman might be pregnant with a child, she still is her own person and has every right to decide what she wants to do with her baby.

Outlawing abortion is discriminatory. Anti abortion laws discriminate against low income women who are forced to back alley abortions, where they can become infected. Rich people can travel to anywhere they need to go to find the proper care that they need.

If abortion is outlawed then more "children" will be having children. Abortion should not be a form of birth control, but if something does happen there should be the option of abortion there so the wrong mother doesn't have to raise a child at such a young age.

Every child should be a wanted child. If abortion is illegal then there would be a lot of children brought into this world that weren't wanted. This could cause more damage to the child than anything.

Abortion should be legal for those women who are raped. Women who are raped sometimes can not even bare the thought of bringing that child into their lives and sometimes the option of abortion is the best one to chose.

Exactly, that´s why I am for a legal...

Cons of Abortion

Some women use abortion as a type of birth control. They sleep with men and do not use protection and think nothing of it to go to the clinic as many as five times in their life to have an abortion.

*nodding agreement* It´s an unacceptance!!! I do wish it´s as an illegal. It´s common in Russia like what I said in several threads in the past.

There are other options. You can give your baby up for adoption and give your child a chance at life.

Yes I support that.

If looked at at the religious aspect, God gave you the opportunity to have a baby for a reason, you should not throw that chance away.

It make no sense because the child doesn´t deserve as an unwanted child.

If you laid down in the bed and weren't responsible, you should take responsibility for your actions and take care of the child you created. Abortion is the lazy way out.

I find those sentence as a feeble excuse... They forget quickly that kind of birth controls are not always protection.

If you have an abortion you will always wonder what if, and feel guilty for the rest of your life about the child you could have had.

No, it´s not just abortion but adoption as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abortion and Adoption are the same thing, when the mother decides to not take a responsible to raise a child.

See, that many pros than cons that´s why I decide for a legal to save mother´s risk life because mother´s choice of her life is mainly matter to me.

No, it´s not just abortion but adoption as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abortion and Adoption are the same thing, when the mother decides to not take a responsible to raise a child.

:shock: I respectfully disagree, putting a child up for adoption is giving a child a life, Abortion ends the child's life.

Add more things to say.

POS:

I am here to quote each of your sentence to answer.

- Child don't have to deal with a pain experience.

Exactly because child doesn´t deserve it.

- She can have other child if she's ready to be parent. - She may not regert her choice and happy with it.

It look like that you think it´s easy solution for a mother? Not all true! It´s not very easy for many mothers to make decision either they can acheive to be good and loving mother to their future child or not... It took them time to think about before the decision to be make.

CON:
- She may regert her choice had made.

- She can't get her child back if she changes her mind.

Yes, if she didn´t think twice either she want to keep a child or not. It does the same with adoption as well. Some mother think what they doing right to protect child from suffering in the future because child doesn´t deserve to be suffering...

- One or few of her young kids will not be here if she don't abort her older child.

:confused:

- Abortion tools can damage woman's uterus (sp) and cant have children.

Not always... it could be rarely... only if the doctor handle correction.

- After had abortion, she may have a miscarriage in future.

No, the abortion reason has nothing do with miscarriage issues because many mother suffer miscarriage when they never have abortion in their life.

:shock: I respectfully disagree, putting a child up for adoption is giving a child a life, Abortion ends the child's life.

Re-read the link, I provided to.

Link written

It´s no excuse... it does the same with adoption as well... I have some friends who decided to give their babies up for an adoption. They do think of them and picture what their child look like... either they are happy or not... or still alive or not....

One of my friends were upset after learn that her daughter´s childhood was not happy at adoptive parents which she thought it´s best for her. They reunioned each other as friends.

The mothers know what they doing right to have fetus removal during early pregnancy instead of late pregnancy because they think twice about child´s future... IF they were force to abort then is bad for them... They know it´s better to remove a fetus than raise and abuse an innocent child...

It´s no excuse... it does the same with adoption as well... I have some friends who decided to give their babies up for an adoption. They do think of them and picture what their child look like... either they are happy or not... or still alive or not....
Just because it happened to your friends, It doesn't mean it happens to everyone. It's one of the smartest decision to place a baby up for adoption instead of abortion. Alot of people don't live to regret it, because they know in their heart it was the right thing to do. There are open adoptions where biological parents can make contact with the child.

Just because it happened to your friends, It doesn't mean it happens to everyone. It's one of the smartest decision to place a baby up for adoption instead of abortion. Alot of people don't live to regret it, because they know in their heart it was the right thing to do. There are open adoptions where biological parents can make contact with the child.

Yes I know. I only point out because you disagree with me and said "I respectfully disagree, putting a child up for adoption is giving a child a life, Abortion ends the child's life" what I know from my friend´s share of experiences....

I said in first place that it´s no excuse to point finger on just abortion because it does the same with adoption as well. The link or I never said all but just point out... I remind the link and point out adoption as well.

It has nothing do with smartest decision on just adoption but abortion as well. Each person has different choice and different feeling which mean that they have no regret for their decision when they thought it´s the best after search cons/pros over early abortion and adoption... It´s their decision, not ours.

i completely support abortion, and think in this terrible age of overpopulation and the rape of the natural world to satisfy mankind's voracious appetite for natural resources, more women should consider it as a form of birth control.

i don't want to hear that "BUT, LOL, HUMAN LIFE IS SACRED!" argument. most anti-abortionists are pro-war, pro-death penalty, and just look like morons when they realize the gap in their logic and try to come up with clever ways to cover it up.

i also hate the "pro-life" and "pro-choice" labels the two groups have self-applied. why the hell not just say "pro/anti-abortion"? is the word really that taboo? everyone already knows what it means, why perpetuate names that are insulting to my intelligence? i doubt most people that support the practice of abortion are mass-murdering, murder-loving sociopaths. anti-abortionists say, "we're pro-lifers, if you disagree with us, you're anti-life, that means PRO-DEATH! THEREFORE ABORTIONISTS LOVE DEATH." women don't have abortions because they get off on it and worship the devil. it's a terrible and traumatic decision brought on by very difficult circumstances.

furthermore, who the hell isn't "pro choice"? everyone likes choices. if you disagree with pro-choicers, you're anti-choice. therefore, you think everyone should live how you and only you want them to and you're a neo-fascist.

ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back