Do you have webcam ??

yep -- we have a webcam as well :)

i have webcam

I have webcam but its not the super duper ones that yall have--its slow but i'd love to see you

I have not chance try use VP but never experience like this..

*wonder is free VP* ???
I lost track the address website.. Pretty please anyone who can giving me informaiton about VP.. I would love to get know more about VP details...

Wha.. about group webcam all rest of AD'ers ??? How's sound good ?

Bullym0m said:

*wonder is free VP* ???
I lost track the address website.. Pretty please anyone who can giving me informaiton about VP.. I would love to get know more about VP details...

www.whatismyipaddress.com it ll tell u
u mean VP u would probably study at TV where connected to VP dunno about website :D

Bullym0m said:

*wonder is free VP* ???

VP is free if you apply online.... you can try it on www.sorensonvrs.com if you want to get urself new videophone.

Bullym0m said:
Hopefully they could provide Ontario,Canada ???
Will find it out 'bout it!
Thx Redwolf for this link!

canada?? ummmm i dont know if sorenson will provide VP in canada. im not sure about that.

wow, it´s cool....

I still don´t have webcam yet....

I would love to webcam with you when I have one....

Liebling:-))) said:
wow, it´s cool....

I still don´t have webcam yet....

I would love to webcam with you when I have one....

Would be great.. One day, when r u get one and let me know... Would be great arrangement viewing each together via webcam. :) :thumb:

Oakley_04 said:
Yes we do have webcam, Cheri has seen me and Nozobo. Boy Cheri was :jaw: to see her lost long sister Phobee on webcam :giggle:

we have webcam.. Pm us anytime, and we will be gladl to show u our :booty:

i have webcam but my mom wont let me to use it because i would got off clothes over boys show my breasts.

and i would plans getting computer get my OWN!

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
i have webcam but my mom wont let me to use it because i would got off clothes over boys show my breasts.

and i would plans getting computer get my OWN!

Sara Boyce

Sorry Sara, I agreed with your Mother, she is trying to protect you because she cares about your safety.

BullymOm, Yes I have a webcam, and I will try to catch you very early morning or very late night one day.

Big different time zones between us! :ily:

i have webcam too but again i dont use it much so pm me if u wanna chat or view webcam with me

im pretty fussy about who can view me cuz of too many perverts there :-P

Back