Diner owner yells at toddler for crying in restaurant.

I responded to what I read in the article..."40 minutes" of crying and the parents not feeding the child....So, if indeed, the crying went on and on, and the Parents just sat there earing their own meals...and not having the courtesy of other patrons trying to enjoy their meals and paying for it....to feed the child...take it into the bathroom to see what's wrong or trying to console it to stop crying....and to take the child out of the restaurant and get their meal "to go"...

Seriously, a child crying for 40 minutes?...Something's wrong!...It's happened in movie theatres too...as for us deafies...we can't hear it...but hearing patrons can....

Still, I would never let my child cry for 40 minutes!...What the hell is wrong with these parents?

That is what someone with a motive to spin is claiming..of course the following question would be, was she keeping teack on the time re this childs cryng?
Anyway beleve the spin if you wish...

I am curious... why are more people worried about the ethics of a child crying than the ethics of the statement that the parents did not feed the child even though food was purchased for the child...

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015...cklash-for-yelling-at-toddler-to-stop-crying/

The owner could had brought out some food for the child to eat , ice cream or anything kids like . I am surprise no one went over to try and help out if the crying was that bad .

:hmm:...what happened to parent's responsibility?...Now-a-days. people don't like for you to touch their child...even pets at times...

Sure, the owner "could have"...but the parents did not order it....Wondering too...how old these "parents" were?....

I think that college cafeteria is much noisy than restaurant with 2 years old boy crying.

Being deaf...well, I dunno!...but to even "see" a baby crying for a long time?...and the parents just siting there eating?...Maybe they were deaf?...:lol:...it would get on my nerves...but again, nothing I could do unless I saw the parents abusing the child...surely, this child might have been in pain??...or not been fed for a long time??....

Celebrities have been known to take their small tots to restaurants like these often. Same with the very wealthy.

Reservations mean just that.. reservations- it can be for anybody from practically birth to...100 or whatever age lol.

But they know how to behave. Look at Donald Trumps daughter Ivanka. She's very polite and she's well mannered.

:hmm:...what happened to parent's responsibility?...Now-a-days. people don't like for you to touch their child...even pets at times...

Sure, the owner "could have"...but the parents did not order it....Wondering too...how old these "parents" were?....

What happened to not believeing everything you read...

Being deaf...well, I dunno!...but to even "see" a baby crying for a long time?...and the parents just siting there eating?...Maybe they were deaf?...:lol:...it would get on my nerves...but again, nothing I could do unless I saw the parents abusing the child...surely, this child might have been in pain??...or not been fed for a long time??....

I dislike cafeteria at Gally - they are very loud (a lot of vibrate) and dramatic.

Students running like wild and spilling liquid on everything.

The owner did not have to touch the child she could just put the ice cream on the table , it would not cost that much to give the child a small cup of ice cream . It's really sad when people do not want to try to help a child , who know what the parents problem were , but I find it more shocking that no one was concerned about the child crying so long , no one called 911 . If the child was left to cry this long out in public who know what is going on at home. Everyone was so full of self pity over a crying child. What a cold world we're living in!

People have the right eat a decent meal with comfort. Did you know you cant take crying babies inside the movie theater or at a play.

People have the right eat a decent meal with comfort. Did you know you cant take crying babies inside the movie theater or at a play.

You have to deal with problem in public area or you have to stay in home if you can't take deal with people.

Don't watch any movies that are family friendly like Disney movies. I started to watch movie theater when 101 Dalmatians came out in 1991 - I was 3 years old and didn't have any problem.

But they know how to behave. Look at Donald Trumps daughter Ivanka. She's very polite and she's well mannered.
That is just one example.

I am sure there are a few spoiled brat celebrity kids who don't know the back side of manners.

That is just one example.

I am sure there are a few spoiled brat celebrity kids who don't know the back side of manners.

Name one Hollywood kid who was a badass? And Macaulay Culkin doesn't count. He was only a spoiled brat on the screen. Out in public he's an fine gentleman

Name one Hollywood kid who was a badass? And Macaulay Culkin doesn't count. He was only a spoiled brat on the screen. Out in public he's an fine gentleman

More like a dumbass. Paris Hilton.

Culkin? I think he's a skeletal drug addict.

The owner has every right to ask them to leave, crying for over an half hour, let's find out how many people left...
A crying baby is the last thing you want to hear when trying to enjoy a meal and more so the parents not doing anything about it.. Leave... The baby stopped crying reason... Easy... The kid could not have it his/ her way as they are manipulative with parents , but to a complete stranger - the baby got confused and the parents were embarrassed...
Kudos to the owner..

Back