Diner owner yells at toddler for crying in restaurant.

Violence rarely address a childs behavour in a positive way with meaningfull results..more often then not inflicting violence for crying as example will only instill in the tot or child that violence is a reasonible answer to plms....
There will always be a sadist arguing violence will solve all plms including one of pleasure..
But it actually doesnt..and has a negative affect on the mind of the child as well as the childs.spirit...
Honesty is in order.
If one wishes to.inflct violence upon a child to break them...for crying then that person has no bussiness around a.child. and perhaps such a person needs to be broken himself...to get a tatse of what one pines for..

What do you mean by violence?

Same thing what joker means. In this thread..pysicaly striking another human being...paddles, belt, stick, i also include forced soup feeding in the above. As well as inflicted humiliation or what ever else sadists will toss on the table to force a child to cease crying...

its common curtisy to quiet your child in a restraunt. Many here will ask you to leave if your child cant be quiet.

In my restaurant you'll see this sign

022312_nk.jpg

Window-Decal-Retail-Sign-S-4887-205x145.gif

I was beaten with a wooden broom handle...belt buckles...leather straps...and I would never, even "beat" my child. A smack on the hand or the bottom would suffix...but a crying 22 month old?....NO smacking at all!...Just take the child out of the restaurant....whatever was wrong with the child, the parents should have found out themselves....It's not the owner of the restaurant or the patrons responsibility......

The more you hit a child the more it's gonna cry...the child could have been in pain (gas, for instance)...sleepy...tired...many things, or just a strange environment.

I admit, if I owned a restaurant, I would never tell "a child" to "Shut Up!"....I would just ask the parents to leave, as they were disrupting my business.

Back