Diner owner yells at toddler for crying in restaurant.

The owner has every right to ask them to leave, crying for over an half hour, let's find out how many people left...
A crying baby is the last thing you want to hear when trying to enjoy a meal and more so the parents not doing anything about it.. Leave... The baby stopped crying reason... Easy... The kid could not have it his/ her way as they are manipulative with parents , but to a complete stranger - the baby got confused and the parents were embarrassed...
Kudos to the owner..

Really ?? The baby was only 21 months old , it was more likely the owner scared the baby , the parents may not had been the best parents but to take it out anger on a baby is abuse ! The owner is the one acting immature here ! She should gone and talk to the parents and act like an adult and not yell at a baby! I would not want to go that restaurant b/c of the owner behavior . What a jerk , the baby was acting like a baby b/c the parents was not going their job , it was not the baby fault .

The owner has every right to ask them to leave, crying for over an half hour, let's find out how many people left...
A crying baby is the last thing you want to hear when trying to enjoy a meal and more so the parents not doing anything about it.. Leave... The baby stopped crying reason... Easy... The kid could not have it his/ her way as they are manipulative with parents , but to a complete stranger - the baby got confused and the parents were embarrassed...
Kudos to the owner..

It was not half an hour, even it is nearly an hour which indicated that the toddler was crying too long into 40 minutes.

I don't know what is wrong with the parents if they have to take the toddler or the baby to the restaurant if they are not feeding the toddler. They did not do anything to remove the child from the table or restaurant into the restroom or take the child out of the restaurant to cried some more. A parent has to stay with the child until the child calm down. Maybe the parents don't like the responsibilities of taking care of their own child. What if that baby or toddler is not their child, like family member or friend?

There is a lot of puzzled behaviors going on in the restaurant with very loud crying baby or toddler.

The only way for the owner is to tell the people to remove the child from the restaurant if the child cried for too long nearly an hour. That is the only advice that would tell them they can not tolerate a crying or spoil kid (brat).

Also I had watched a news about the owner who happened to be a woman, not a man. She was explaining about why she could not tolerate the crying baby for 40 minutes. That can get on her nerves and I bet the patrons were probably upset about the noise that the toddler made. :hmm:

It was not half an hour, even it is nearly an hour which indicated that the toddler was crying too long into 40 minutes.

I don't know what is wrong with the parents if they have to take the toddler or the baby to the restaurant if they are not feeding the toddler. They did not do anything to remove the child from the table or restaurant into the restroom or take the child out of the restaurant to cried some more. A parent has to stay with the child until the child calm down. Maybe the parents don't like the responsibilities of taking care of their own child. What if that baby or toddler is not their child, like family member or friend?

There is a lot of puzzled behaviors going on in the restaurant with very loud crying baby or toddler.

The only way for the owner is to tell the people to remove the child from the restaurant if the child cried for too long nearly an hour. That is the only advice that would tell them they can not tolerate a crying or spoil kid (brat).

Also I had watched a news about the owner who happened to be a woman, not a man. She was explaining about why she could not tolerate the crying baby for 40 minutes. That can get on her nerves and I bet the patrons were probably upset about the noise that the toddler made. :hmm:

WTF ! Spoil brat?? I don't blame the child for being a spoil brat ,I blame the parents for not doing their jobs being parents. Too many parents are more concerned about their kids liking them and try to be heir best friends . Babies are not born spoil brats they get that way only if their parents allow it ! The baby did nothing wrong , she was hungry and the only way to show it was by crying.

WTF ! Spoil brat?? I don't blame the child for being a spoil brat ,I blame the parents for not doing their jobs being parents. Too many parents are more concerned about their kids liking them and try to be heir best friends . Babies are not born spoil brats they get that way only if their parents allow it ! The baby did nothing wrong , she was hungry and the only way to show it was by crying.

Parents cant discipline kids anymore in public. They're are laws now on the books. They're afraid to discipline them in public nowadays cause people will call child protective services and its happening. Just like i heard on the news a neighbor called cops child is playing in her yard unsupervised and cops contacted child protective services. This isnt the 1950s anymore when parents used to discipline their kids is exactly the reason why society is out of whack today.

http://www.infowars.com/society-now...play-in-the-yard-what-is-the-world-coming-to/

Parents cant discipline kids anymore in public. They're are laws now on the books. They're afraid to discipline them in public nowadays cause people will call child protective services and its happening. Just like i heard on the news a neighbor called cops child is playing in her yard unsupervised and cops contacted child protective services. This isnt the 1950s anymore when parents used to discipline their kids is exactly the reason why society is out of whack today.

http://www.infowars.com/society-now...play-in-the-yard-what-is-the-world-coming-to/

What kind of discipline do you wish these parents infliced on a child that age who is crying?

What kind of discipline do you wish these parents infliced on a child that age who is crying?

From reading the article I get the idea that aposlutly no discipline is used...so at this point any would be ideal...

From reading the article I get the idea that aposlutly no discipline is used...so at this point any would be ideal...

Like what?
Im asking more for what joker claims is now ilegal to use upon a child that age who iw taking a tantrum or fit?

Like what?
Im asking more for what joker claims is now ilegal to use upon a child that age who iw taking a tantrum or fit?

Joker has his fact limited... different states have different rules... Georgia is fine with spanking, time outs, and various other things... think the minimum requirements that you have to provide a child is a meal, a blanket, and a safe place to be... so I can take everything else from my child if I so deem...but would not... in NV they encourage discipline to include spanking, but there can not be a make on the child. Colorado is a bit washy... never did understand that one because it seems like it is up to the cops...
Personally as a parent of 6, I have not had this issue. My kids learned better at home... a small thing call home training that starts at birth and does not end regardless of how old the child and parent are. But for arguments sake I have a 21 month old child who started throwing at fit..mind you a fit means I have attempted to establish all possible issues and to resolve them... I would let it go for a minute then tell it to chill... say that does not work... I quickly touch theor nose to get theor attention once I had it i would twll them enough... say the child kept going... at the point in time I take the child away from the table... and depending on the situation and place go to the bathroom or outside.... bathroom equals a spanking and outside is going to timeout...

Joker has his fact limited... different states have different rules... Georgia is fine with spanking, time outs, and various other things... think the minimum requirements that you have to provide a child is a meal, a blanket, and a safe place to be... so I can take everything else from my child if I so deem...but would not... in NV they encourage discipline to include spanking, but there can not be a make on the child. Colorado is a bit washy... never did understand that one because it seems like it is up to the cops...
Personally as a parent of 6, I have not had this issue. My kids learned better at home... a small thing call home training that starts at birth and does not end regardless of how old the child and parent are. But for arguments sake I have a 21 month old child who started throwing at fit..mind you a fit means I have attempted to establish all possible issues and to resolve them... I would let it go for a minute then tell it to chill... say that does not work... I quickly touch theor nose to get theor attention once I had it i would twll them enough... say the child kept going... at the point in time I take the child away from the table... and depending on the situation and place go to the bathroom or outside.... bathroom equals a spanking and outside is going to timeout...

Alright...but what your describing i wouksnt call disciplining. Not in the sense of what joker claims is now iligal and thus the cause of the demise of western civilization...what your describing in my eyes, is engaging...bieng peoactive in handling the situatiin...
.im curious for jokers awnser..

I've never known a 21 mo that cried for 40 minutes that didn't need something. If it's true then A. Why was the baby crying for that long? (Maybe medical condition?) B. Why would anyone subject everyone else to that? Sure, some crying needs to be tolerated by the public but if my kid was making that much fuss I would get my food to go and figure out why they where so upset.

What about using Belts,Rulers,Yardsticks,Paddles,switches or hair brushes? What about putting soap in kids mouth when they cuss? Those kinds of discipline is now banned but it was ok to use back in my days as a kid or even way back in the 1950s

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qu2xasJ4yU[/ame]

What about using Belts,Rulers,Yardsticks,Paddles,switches or hair brushes? What about putting soap in kids mouth when they cuss? Those kinds of discipline is now banned but it was ok to use back in my days as a kid or even way back in the 1950s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qu2xasJ4yU

SEE?

The spanking is still legal but you have to stop if child develops the bruise on butt.

Child with psychological issues? The spanking is bad idea.

SEE?

Do you have something with cc?
I am assuming she bruised the child.... why would anyone strike a child hard enough to bruise them? This shows a gross neglect of parenting...

And when Judges do that expect the kid to do the same disrespect to judge
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPjGyJvefd4[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWkDOS4073Q[/ame]

This is what happens when kids are not disciplined! Works both ways

The child was 21-22 months old...almost in the "terrible 2's" ...I've seen it many times....screaming and crying....throwing themselves on the floor...most Parents, if they can't console the child...they take them to the bathroom or back to the car...even home....giving in to their temper tantrums is not discipline....as they will repeat to get their way....

Feel the parents should have taken their food "to go"...and let the other customers enjoy their meal....

And when Judges do that expect the kid to do the same disrespect to judge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPjGyJvefd4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWkDOS4073Q

This is what happens when kids are not disciplined! Works both ways

So you believe belting a crying tot in public for crying will adress the plm and positively handle on it? I see..Or force feedng the crying tot some soup or usuings paddle or a stick to pyhsicaly strike the crying child, lest the tot still cry....you beleive violence inflicted on the child will help?
Gosh
Well why are you not just cutting to the chase...choking would work far better dont you think....? How about a good punch in the tots stomoch that aught to shut the kid up....certainly wont be crying loudly grabbing its abdomen gasping for air..would she? .so you can enjoy your donald trumo tuepee pancake in peace......

Gods forbid people are disturbed by a tot crying...

As for the 50s bieng some utupia it was many things a utupia it was not.

I'm sure that all states, including Texas - you can face felony charge if your child has bruise on butt so you can't continue to spanking all way. You have to find other punishment if spanking isn't work for children like loss of privilege, isolation or grounded.

Juvenile detention center is last resort if all punishments fail.

I'm sure that all states, including Texas - you can face felony charge if your child has bruise on butt so you can't continue to spanking all way. You have to find other punishment if spanking isn't work for children like loss of privilege, isolation or grounded.

Juvenile detention center is last resort if all punishments fail.

How bout teen boot camp?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9t2V8MOhCg[/ame]

Back