Debts, Who wants them?

I would like to suggest that if you want to know about your credit report. You can call the credit agency to get the copy of your credit report mail to you and you can check it out. I always do that every year to make sure everything is in the right order. I sometimes find something is not right and I will file complaint to make it right so far everything went smoothly for me. Now my credit rating is in good standing. After I got divorced from my exh, my credit rating was not in good standing all becuze of my exh ruined it. So I worked hard to get back on top again and now I am so relieved.

That right 7 years for dequilient and 10 years for bankruptcy. I had a few dequilent cuz of my exh ruined and of course it was joined. But now it all clear and out of my credit report. Thanks goodness. I am glad I am back on top of it.

Now that my exh and his new wife have problem with their credit. Oh well not my problem. :D

Also, another good good reason why BK might be better is that because IF you have any collections on your record. You WON'T be able to buy a house! No lender will be willing to lend you mortgage with collections in reccord! Most of lender will accept after 2 years of BK discharge.

^Angel^ said:
I didn't say my debit master card was from my bank it was from CVS free and clear debit master card...

You go to CVS store and buy a free and clear reload card and put down any amount of money you would like on the card, then when you arrive home you call the number on the free and clear debit master card and reload it on your debit master credit card....

I hope this help clear up any misunderstanding ;)
Thank you for the explanation. :) Now I understand what it is.

It sounds like a lot of hassle and expense. I prefer using the bank or credit union card because there is no hassle, no cost. :)

Credit Cards and Loans are stupid.

If I am in debts... I would throw
a halloween party.... and have kids
pay $5 to get in.

And just raise money that way
to pay off the debts fast.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

pay $5 to get in.

Awww, You weren't dare to do that...Tsk tsk!

Bankruptcy isnt a fun thing to have. If you file bankruptcy, you will lose everything you have and end up with a bad credit that might last for years.

Debit cards might help but I remmy I overcharged my debit card by few hundred so I ended up with a negative balance but on the next day my account recovered.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

pay $5 to get in.

that is wrong to do that best way to got a job to pay off the debts :)

Banjo said:
I don't pay any fees when I use my debit card at stores too as well.

I also dont pay any fees when I use my debit card to everywhere whatever I like.... I mean is for bank service. (They work for me is transfer and receive my bills/wages, etc. etc. etc.)

IcedTeaRulz said:
Nope, no fee cost for me when I use Debit card at the stores, gas station, restaurants, etc. Easy!!! I love it!

Check my response post to Banjo´s post. They also dont charge me to use anywhere with debit card. I mean is bank service.

Reba said:
Banks get their profits from lending money, such as loans for cars and houses. They collect the interest from those loans.

Yeah, it´s true... They collect their profit thru interest of loans....

But they still collect the fee for bank service because they work for me is transfer/receive bills/wages, etc.

See what I respond Banjo´s post.

Not true! I kept my motorcycles, car, computer, and other personal possession though bankruptcy. All of my properties is clearly reported, and by law, person has right to keep whatever that judges see fit. The only thing that you could lose is if you own second real estate properties or that the property value at least 1m. You can't keep more than 1 car, unless its worth less than what creditor could recover. I didn't lose anything back then. I wouldn't do that again UNLESS similiar situation reoccurs.

tekkmortal said:
Bankruptcy isnt a fun thing to have. If you file bankruptcy, you will lose everything you have and end up with a bad credit that might last for years.

Debit cards might help but I remmy I overcharged my debit card by few hundred so I ended up with a negative balance but on the next day my account recovered.

Never had a credit card so I dont have to worry bout any debt from that. The only debts I'm currently paying off is 2 hospital bills from when I didn't have insurance. I'm going to start college in Aug. Hopefully my scholarship and grants pay everything. If not I guess I will be going into debt with a school loan.

You know what makes me mad though, my brother doesnt have to pay for anything. He lives with my mom and works a good job and goes to school. If he does pay anything its only about 50 bucks for rent. Mom considers him the perfect one but she complains about being broke all the time. There for awhile he was really mean to her. Now hes a lil nicer but my lil brother moved in and hes a real nut job. He doesnt pay any rent either and mom has been paying for his recent I dont wanna face the real world mental crap.

Now me on the other hand, I have two children and I bought my own house and have two vehicles. Everything is paid for. But still, no respect. I guess I should go shack with her too and then I wouldnt have to worry bout paying utilities or for school. And hey if I go a lil crazy maybe she'll take care of that too. No, really I guess I just don't understand why my mom isn't proud of me. Oh well, at least I know I got everything I have on my own.
Sorry to get a lil off topic.

Reba said:
Thank you for the explanation. :) Now I understand what it is.

It sounds like a lot of hassle and expense. I prefer using the bank or credit union card because there is no hassle, no cost. :)
A pre paid card is excellent for making online purchases because a hacker can only steal the amount you have loaded into the card. A couple years ago I had the unfortunate experience of having a hacker steal more than two thousand dollars on my bank credit card, and THAT is a far bigger hassle than taking a few minutes to activate your pre-paid card.
In addition, many people simply cannot get a regular credit card since their credit ratings are so dismal, and pre-paid is the answer for them.
:dunno:

Reba said:
It sounds like a lot of hassle and expense.

It is... :lol: .. I only used that to pay my msn interent service that's it ;)

We don't like credit card... *ack*
My hubby has to pay off the 2 debts from student loan which he was prevouis post-secondary college. :roll: I'm hoping this year would be cleared it off...

RosesNY said:
that is wrong to do that best way to got a job to pay off the debts :)

How about selling hot dog and hamburger and lemonade???
And the neighbors come by and give you $5 a plate???
You know, BAKE SALE?

Liebling:-))) said:
I also dont pay any fees when I use my debit card to everywhere whatever I like.... I mean is for bank service. (They work for me is transfer and receive my bills/wages, etc. etc. etc.)
We don't pay for bank service, nothing, no fees.

We don't pay the bankers? They let us keep the money in there for free?
Who pay the bankers' salaries?

Do they rely on loan's interest rates and credit cards' interest rates?
And also people who use loan to pay off house mortages and stuff?

mlkshkgrl said:
... But still, no respect. .. Oh well, at least I know I got everything I have on my own.
I know that it is sad and not fair that your mom is not respecting you. But most important is that you have self-respect. I think that you already know that it might seem now that your brothers are getting a better deal, but in reality, they will never have the self-respect or self-reliance that you have. You will have the respect of your children, and that is more important. :thumb:

Reba said:
I know that it is sad and not fair that your mom is not respecting you. But most important is that you have self-respect. I think that you already know that it might seem now that your brothers are getting a better deal, but in reality, they will never have the self-respect or self-reliance that you have. You will have the respect of your children, and that is more important. :thumb:

Thank you, Reba.... :hug:

Back