Debts, Who wants them?

I am surprised to read some posts about paying VISA fee annually. That got me confused. You should look back of the paper before you apply for a credit card. There are no annual fee on my two cards as long as I pay in full. That's about it.

I do not believe in points. If you want to get the points, then you have to pay for the annual. I think it waste your money. It is not a big deal to get the points such for small things. It is ridiculous.

Evidently you have excellent credit report. Usually annual fee is waived for those with excellent credit. Those with fair credit rating will have some additional fees to cover up the losses from those who don't pay and got away with bankruptcy.

webexplorer said:
I am surprised to read some posts about paying VISA fee annually. That got me confused. You should look back of the paper before you apply for a credit card. There are no annual fee on my two cards as long as I pay in full. That's about it.

I do not believe in points. If you want to get the points, then you have to pay for the annual. I think it waste your money. It is not a big deal to get the points such for small things. It is ridiculous.

webexplorer said:

Here, I get 2% reward on everything charged to my credit card and I don't pay an annual fee for it. But if I wanted 4-6% instead, I'll have to pay.

I am keep one credit card for order airport ticket online and other etc.. but always pay off! :)

I have a credit card that I get points on for Hilton. I charge all my business expenses to it (mostly just advertising costs). They have great places all around the world and next year we are using the points in Italy.
I do make sure that I pay it off every month and never accumulate any interest. I believe that is the key to charging anything to a credit card.

Everyone revolves around their debts...no matter what happens. They all go thru debt thru their lives...at one point. I doubt there's anyone who's debt free for their whole lives.

I am glad my bank does not charge me for debit card. I would not be able to use it if they charged me! Maybe you who are charged might want to look at other banks?

I love 'good' debts. This may strange and horrific to you. 'Good' debt allows me to borrow monies from the bank to purchase any kind of investments in order to create wealth. All interest paid in 'good' debts are tax deductible through IRS. All monies I borrowed to purchase houses and stocks.

Property mogul, Donald Trump loves debts as these has made him a billionaire several times over.

As long you follow the strategy to create wealth, stick to it and you will gain financial independence during the retirement years.

My good debt is substantial and seems to manage them really well.

I love 'good' debts. This may strange and horrific to you. 'Good' debt allows me to borrow monies from the bank to purchase any kind of investments in order to create wealth. All interest paid in 'good' debts are tax deductible through IRS. All monies I borrowed to purchase houses and stocks.

Property mogul, Donald Trump loves debts as these has made him a billionaire several times over.

As long you follow the strategy to create wealth, stick to it and you will gain financial independence during the retirement years.

My good debt is substantial and seems to manage them really well.

I have thought about that. The problem is that when you are retired, do you have to pay back (all debts) and will you broke? If so, that would drive you back to poor level or stuck living in a terrible nursing home with a bad service and suffer to die there...

I have thought about that. The problem is that when you are retired, do you have to pay back (all debts) and will you broke? If so, that would drive you back to poor level or stuck living in a terrible nursing home with a bad service and suffer to die there...

Well paying back all debts is not a concern to me as you know all investments are to create wealth. My strategy is to create it as much as I can and Ill be debt free with so many assets worth millions by the time I turn 50 or 55.

Think and invest $1 dollar today and you would get around 20 or 30 dollars return at retirement age. Debts allows me to gain tax advantages and to push my investment work harder. I like the dollar to work for me and doesnt to have to do anything. Not me working for the dollar.

Sadly but true statistics below

5% at retirement age are better off
40% at retirement age and are struggling
55% at retirement age and are worse off.

My goal is to be one of the top 5% and I dont know where you would end up, probably ending up in the worse off caterory.

Go and seek your independant financial advisor for further advice.

Better to have no debt

I want to be in the top 5% too, but without more money it won't happen. I finally found an honest business and have started to make some extra money and soon should be making nice money. You might be interested to have more money to pay bills and you can read about what I am doing for more money. Welcome to Magnolia Shopping

Back