DeafChat Discussion

AJ said:
i think i flirted with u ^Angel^ in deafchat...haha maybe thats why RoadRunner kicked me out so many times. lol jk.

:lol: very funni AJ! I remember you in DC with this girl ummm...Hopefloat or something I can't remmy... Am I correct?

^Angel^ said:
Really? I didn't know you and her were best friends, I've always seen you with Katzie in DC together....

I was never banned either, Thanks God!

LOL!! :lol: SweetMind and I fought like cats and dogs!! Back then, I didn't stick to the "agree to disagree" adage and I admit I loved to push people's buttons. Yes, Katzie and I were in DC with other good old timers which I had the great pleasure of meeting in real life. (Rotty, SouthFella, Dixie, Boston Joe, WBHarley aka RedLinc at Dixie's ordination)

Now now, it's going to be you, Cheri and RoadRunner soon!! :)

I admit that DeafChat has changed a whole lot over the years which is why they implemented the passcode system to curb the trolling & double aliases which I think is a good idea. It just took them long enough to do it to "alienate" the good old-timers because of the trolls.

Cookie Monster said:
LOL!! :lol: SweetMind and I fought like cats and dogs!! Back then, I didn't stick to the "agree to disagree" adage and I admit I loved to push people's buttons. Yes, Katzie and I were in DC with other good old timers which I had the great pleasure of meeting in real life. (Rotty, SouthFella, Dixie, Boston Joe, WBHarley aka RedLinc at Dixie's ordination)

I admit that DeafChat has changed a whole lot over the years which is why they implemented the passcode system to curb the trolling & double aliases which I think is a good idea. It just took them long enough to do it to "alienate" the good old-timers because of the trolls.

Hey Cookie Monster,

I was there whole time... I used chatt'n w/you and Katzie, WBHarley(RedLinc), sweetmind and others... My god.... I didn't know, even YOU was there!!! Actually I've known only "Freaky". my my.......
:hitit:
My old SN... Chippy or C}{ippy or Crak}{orz
*laughing* my my...
I was thought , some of them who I've lost them... so I decide to start over again and searched long lost friend-internet.
:type:

and also even I used chat room at #Deaf and #DeafZONE on mIRC
wonder if you knew them: MacFreak, Fasty, Savant, MacLinux, and more... Do you remmy them ?
I forgot one woman who coming from new Zealand and her sn..

i cant remmy what my old sn in DC was... it was cohutta(something) ? anyone remmy that eh ? :dunno:

^Angel^ said:
:lol: very funni AJ! I remember you in DC with this girl ummm...Hopefloat or something I can't remmy... Am I correct?

yeah it was Hopefloats. i haven't talked to her....in....years i think. at least 2 years. she's married and adopted 2 kids. i miss her a lot.

Cookie Monster said:

i remember Rotty

LOL i remember southfella always wanted me to find him women. lol he was like dude find me a nice sexy blonde chick and we can share her. he was like my pimp and i was his ho, trying to find other ho's for him. it was funny.

Yeah, i used to be in Deafchat a long time ago and it used to be so cool and lots of fun but things changed for some reason and it wasnt so cool so i quit after a while. It just got kinda boring really....

hey, whatever happened to Rotty and southfella? they were a couple of funny guys, smart ones to boot too...I was still working at the time and i had to stifle my laughter cuz they were so funny..ohh what memories..those were good ole days in Deafchat...but now ugh...its not so good anymore....
Cookie Monster used to be Freaky, Nemesis..etc were in there too...pretty neat back then too....aaahhh..i could go on with other good people that were in there.....heh...

well, well.. Hearies are welcome to join AD. I am open minded and I dont judge oh people....

AJ and Centel have right to be here.

Deafchat may be not too good but I view it as if its too conservative/republicanism because they don't let hearies, but I do like AD (here) better because its more like middle of the road and liberal, where they welcome diverse of people. I wish that Deafchat would grow up... tsk tsk...

Defee said:
hey, whatever happened to Rotty and southfella? they were a couple of funny guys, smart ones to boot too

Ha! I do remember Rotty and Southfella. They both were the ones lighten up deafchat with humors. Miss those men. ;)

Old news abt Deafchat LOL sometime i go there not much laterly cuz it's already lost interesting in there and you should know me mah old sn is LovelyBlkGal either DeafPantherBlkGal so now change diffy sn :giggle:

Yea I remmy Rotty and Southfella. They sure a lot of fun guys. I enjoyed chatting with them. I missed them alot.

i went to DC before, long time ago, like when i was like 12 or 13 yrs old, my nickname was jag_wolves, or JAG, i think. hm i havent been tthere for ages, cuz i didnt like it.

and MLD you are such an {edited}, its no wonder nobody likes you. Deaf, deaf, hearings, HOH, are all allowed to come in this forum, that is what makes it so fun cuz everybody is allowed in here. Moron. AJ just ingore him, he an {edited}.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good freaking lord.. I just read all of mld4ds's convo.. man thats the most ignorant piece of crap excuse for a deafie I've ever had the misfortune of knowing! :evil: Obviously has issues. (And no job obviously, since he cant seem to stand hearing people).. sad.

Anyway.. DC - yeah it sucks. I went in and was like 'wtf this is it?'.. I like their realtime environment (actually we could just IRC, but..), but theres very few people there.

I used to get banned from here all the time when one of the mods pissed off a friend of mine and I started coming here with proxies and bots and.. hmm anyway, the quality's gone up a couple notches but god can people still be idiots :whip:

rotty and southfella are still in DC rotty is monitor in dc

some of ppl are just getting out of control in there
and now we not allow private chats from strange chatters anymore
and now with niegra ppl use dc to get money from us Sweetmind ban them

AJ
i love hearing people who have connections with deaf people and enjoying learning about deaf and deaf cultures and etc...
you are one of them my family are too
i am from all hearing family i am ONLY one deaf person in my family

have ya all recalled the DC sn name crazysue???? just curious

Yeah I know. DeafChat sucks. But one good thing came out of that almost 3 years ago. I met my boyfriend there so there you go. The last time I went there was when they just put "Username and Password". I made up a name and saw that there were like too many young horny girls and boys. So I left and havent come back ever since. So that is that. :)

yes i know crazysue to moondancer she is one of member at my site.

Ahh Cookie...*remembers the 40s room*... didnt we used to call it the "Grannies Room?" :lol:

Kangaroo

oh yeah cookie monster and kangaroo that was a blast room in fact that was only best time in that dc ever since it start.

Back