DeafChat Discussion

I loved being in 40s room too with old timers who are some of ADers today! Some younger people went in there too sometimes, but that was alright. smile

awww dang.. I miss 40's room too Hehe...

Darn I was formerly Red Linc...

Blah! blah...

I still in contact with Rotty and fella sometime... By my pager LOL

Wendy

WBHarley said:
awww dang.. I miss 40's room too Hehe...

Darn I was formerly Red Linc...

Blah! blah...

I still in contact with Rotty and fella sometime... By my pager LOL

Wendy

You did not kick their balls. *sigh* They changed their plan, didnt come to my wedding. :cry:

Hugs Shiva, Kangie, Wendy, Sabby & AJ!! It was because of the "Oldies/Grannies" room, we made a lot of good friends from that chatroom we ended up meeting IRL, eh? :hug:

Attention: Moderators and Alex

Please edit the title "DeafChat Old Time Sharing" instead of sucks. I feel, it is offense to me because I am the monitor at DeafChat and also the owner, Matthew Moore and Chief Monitor, Sweetmind are a good friends of mine.

Thanks for your cooperation

Sabby, dear, as much as other members have a right to air out their grieveances , you have a right to defend your beliefs in DeafChat. I believe it is best to reach a common ground in between, eh? Hey, this thread has been taking a positive note! ;)

Sabrina said:

Please edit the title "DeafChat Old Time Sharing" instead of sucks. I feel, it is offense to me because I am the monitor at DeafChat and also the owner, Matthew Moore and Chief Monitor, Sweetmind are a good friends of mine.

i dont want my thread name changed because i believe it does suck.
back in the day, it was awesome. but now it sucks. and im sorry u feel that way but thats my opinion.

Kangaroo said:
Ahh Cookie...*remembers the 40s room*... didnt we used to call it the "Grannies Room?" :lol:

Kangaroo

GRANNIES room?!! Are ya out of your freakin' mind? :lol: Unless that is what you all indicated it was 'that'--:dunno: Of course, until I came into the room and then the room would get real quiet for a tad few minutes...until I would say something--heck, I'd say it was a wild and crazy room with a bunch of (NOT) old-timers yakkin' away, yet, those days were memorable and a lot of those chatters back in those days are still in touch whether it be via online or in real life-- ;)

Sabrina said:

It's funni hearing this coming from you.... Some people sure need to practice what they preach! :roll:

Sorry Mods and Alex, I couldn't hold it any longer :scatter:

Roadrunner said:
GRANNIES room?!! Are ya out of your freakin' mind? :lol: Unless that is what you all indicated it was 'that'--:dunno: Of course, until I came into the room and then the room would get real quiet for a tad few minutes...until I would say something--heck, I'd say it was a wild and crazy room with a bunch of (NOT) old-timers yakkin' away, yet, those days were memorable and a lot of those chatters back in those days are still in touch whether it be via online or in real life-- ;)

I was in there too, but I guess most of you forgot about me :(

I used to be a DeafChat/DeafNotes member before I created AD. It's not a bad site at all. Sure the rules are a little different, but instead of complaining I created, well, AllDeaf. ;)

^Angel^ said:
It's funni hearing this coming from you.... Some people sure need to practice what they preach! :roll:

Sorry Mods and Alex, I couldn't hold it any longer :scatter:

oh let it out Angel, let yourself free.

if RR has a problem with it then change his mind, if you know what i mean
044.gif

Oh, yes I remember those times. :lol:
How couldn't I forget ? Heh heh !

AJ said:
oh let it out Angel, let yourself free.

if RR has a problem with it then change his mind, if you know what i mean
044.gif

LOL I know, sometimes I do have to be careful what I say without breaking a rule here... :aw:

And u know RR, sometimes he does say tsk tsk Angel... :Ohno:

ok....i said i didn't want my topic name changed...i really dont feel like it is fair. i didn't use profane language in the title, i didn't direct any hate towards any person. i had an opinion about DeafChat and i expressed my opinion saying that DeafChat Sucks....and it does, it old DeafChat rocked, but now over time it sucks because: none of the old members are there, and u have to register for it. so yes DeafChat Sucks. and i do not agree with, or appreciate your actions in changing my Threads name to DeafChat Discussion, and i would like it if u kindly change it back.

Thank You

:shock:
I'm very surprised, Nobody doesn't know me..
Prevouis sn Chippy or C}{ippy. I guess so you're not remembered me long time ago when I was used to be chatroom mIRC #DeafZone, #Deaf and also DeafChatters.. I was posted my picture on DC. Few of them, I'm sure know you but barely hard remmy last time I was used hang around w/old buddies in my past. I understand that you're not remember w/me because I was dispearing DC and no longer hang them last time 1999 or 2000's Barely remmy.. LOL what the heck year.. (chuckles)

Oh yea I remma in 40's roomies it real blast time wit old guys!! I remma sis shiva pull me out of main room then join 40's room also it really enjoys chat wit them and neve forget that nite I met them also I wanna thx sis shiva pull me out crazy main room haha also remma tease sharky all time hahahaaahh! Till dc is change lotts and neve change

Roadrunner said:

All I could remember in between the flurry of swearing and the profane jokes in the 40's room, once RR came in.. we all were in our best behaviour! Recall this.. "adjusts mah tie!" "checks mah wallet for id!" "beep beep!" Oh heck, the room went back to normal once RR left only I learned that he was under "sleuth" and could see it all, dirty talk & pole dancing and so on.. :dizzy:

/IbetterstopbeforeIgetPMsfromtherestofusfromDC!!!! :gossip:

Wow!!! I have been reading all this posts... except for the part between AJ and what-his-name... got me thinking the same thing!!!

First of all, AJ, I am only the deaf person among my hearing family and I know that most hearie are interesting in daef cuturler (sp) and I know u from DC as well... I am friend of Peachylady who told me abt u, AJ and it was so nice of her to do that for u!! I welcome u as friend should be! So ignore that person, ok?

Secondly, as for DC, geez been over 5 yrs that I was former Deafchatter and now they have changed what u called Ditail chat whatever that spell instead of just "Deafchat" yikes.... been in there for over a year on and of and gosh.... I have never like it at all... but once while I go in to see if I know who chatters but veryyyyyyyyyyy few or nothing at all!! Gosh, made me sad!!

I used to be as Wolflady, Eaglelady, MoonWolflady, MoonGal, and maybe more I cant remmy but last one is now in DC as AngelMookie... my old deafchatters been called me as moo, moonie and now mookie!! It was cuz of that either MoonWolflady and MoonGal! LOL oh boy do they still call me for the last 3 yrs now, I think!! Am I right, Shiva? lol

Sighs, things dont right at all at old DC and I sort of missed that one but now I think not!!! I only go in once while....not everyday!! Blah!

But right now I do not care for DC.... but I do know a lot of old deafchatter; Rotty, Southfella, WHardly, Shiva, ......alot in fact! lol

AJ: I was very boiled at what that guy said that way to u like that and I was going to jump in and tell Monitor abt him! But gosh he did not have to ask u for ur VP # for proof!! Geez...got me really pissed off!! U are welcome to AD that is it!! :smile:

Back