DeafChat Discussion

Gemtun said:
: Wonder what happened to FlannelGuy - he was so obnoxious but funny.

His name in Deafchat is Flannelboy, He lives in Ohio and I know him personally. :thumb:

Last time I saw flannelboy at cedar point last aug 6 recently he is live in cleveland for his new job so I know him for long time since now

LovelyBlkGal said:
Last time I saw flannelboy at cedar point last aug 6 recently he is live in cleveland for his new job so I know him for long time since now

No, He doesn't live in Cleveland, He still lives in Toledo, he works in Cleveland.

Cheri said:
No, He doesn't live in Cleveland, He still lives in Toledo, he works in Cleveland.

Ahhh no wondering I thought he move there and live wit his sis mah mistake I remma he told me last time that all no plm cheri

I wonder what happened to DOM (dirty old man)?? He used to post here and was in DC, but haven't heard from him in long time. Anyone been in touch with him lately? He was sooo funni! He used to say "smilin' with a missing tooth." My daughter saw him in DC and thought he was actually an old man and I told her no he wasn't. She was shocked! lol

Peachy Lady said:
I wonder what happened to DOM (dirty old man)?? He used to post here and was in DC, but haven't heard from him in long time. Anyone been in touch with him lately? He was sooo funni! He used to say "smilin' with a missing tooth." My daughter saw him in DC and thought he was actually an old man and I told her no he wasn't. She was shocked! lol

LOL! :lol: DOM is a great guy with a good heart!! He moved away from Michigan to an undisclosed location and I hope to keep in close touch with him too as well. He's got a son that's a spitting image of him & DOM is a great father that cares for his son.

Cookie Monster said:
LOL! :lol: DOM is a great guy with a good heart!! He moved away from Michigan to an undisclosed location and I hope to keep in close touch with him too as well. He's got a son that's a spitting image of him & DOM is a great father that cares for his son.

I remember he calls his son my dirty little boy. :giggle:

Kangaroo said:
And... RR..... dont forget *flashes eyelashes*... *blindfolds Angel* pppstt... didnt we errrm arent we produce some fine kids at one stage in the 40s room??? :whistle:

Kangaroo ;)

:::peeking thru the blindfolds:::....errrr what was that again?... :shock:

Bullym0m said:
err... I was re-read WBharley's post.. My eyes already FALLEN OFF...

I know ODIE... errr.. i errr.. didn't know your hubby to be...
*faints* Long time I know him and funny chatt'n afterall when Garfy encourged Odie and other become involved friend together as well.. Mostly I know ODIE.. er um.. he was used to lived in *snap finger* *snap finger* damn I forgot where.. Garfy did introduce Odie and I met each together at ONCE.. visit his place.. I can't remmy where.. Damn me.. few days later, We went to Timberfest, WISC er um... about 1999's I think.. I cannot remmy what year.

yes it is Odie as American Chopper. He changed his name because Garfield tends to pick on him. He is fascinated to watch the TV American Chopper. He visited that place in New York and meet with Mike. He is freak about motorcycle. *sigh*

Ce-Ce no.. not her.. er um... her real name Cathie but forgot her sn prevouis her hubby ALEX. Do you recoglize ? Alex used live in CA and moved to AZ along w/Cathie.. and married.. a year then divorce..
Cathie married to another guy.. I forgot. I know him used to be chat room at #Deaf and DC too.

I do not recall cathie from AZ :dunno:

WBHarley said:
Sabrina.... You, Odie aka americanchopper and sweetmind met hearing lady.. Maybe her name is hiker ? Something like that... Scorpion that's the smell of name.... He got married...... I'm not sure when he got married but JEros told me that..s o I told to jEros to ttell him I said congratulations... Grins... Anyway I still can't believe its been so so long time... I will see you next weekend... I am in boston right now for sean's follow up appointment.... Soo I can't wait till we go back home in maine I need my real bed.. The hotel bed was so terrible ha... Take care...
Wendy

yes that are them !! Scorpion we had meet him in Cape Cod at your place. Yes yes it is her Hiker from AZ ?? UWE from Canada, who is hearing Asisan man usually like Hiker alot. I forgot his name.

Cookie Monster said:

Glad, he is doing good. Last time, I saw him a nice pictures with you and enterity in Canada.

Shiva said:
flannelboy still going into dc nowaday i believe. Beachgirl is married to bam and recently I believe she is having baby or already had baby. I talk to Tabasco once in while...Havent heard from Kid either...

What was your screen name? I may involved with you to chat with that group because I was picking with beachgirl, bam, Tabasco and meg. :lol: I do not recall you ??

I think, beachgirl's baby due in November ? I spoke with her few months ago

Tabasco just lost his home due to hurriance kartina :cry: Glad, his three sons and Tabasco are safety to stay with his parents in Louisana. They will return to Mississippi in few more weeks.

By the way, do you know Carol Bailey?

Sabrina said:
What was your screen name? I may involved with you to chat with that group because I was picking with beachgirl, bam, Tabasco and meg. :lol: I do not recall you ??

I think, beachgirl's baby due in November ? I spoke with her few months ago

Tabasco just lost his home due to hurriance kartina :cry: Glad, his three sons and Tabasco are safety to stay with his parents in Louisana. They will return to Mississippi in few more weeks.

By the way, do you know Carol Bailey?

Oh no, Tabby lost his home cuz of hurricane Katrina?? It must be hard on him and his sons! I haven't talked to him in 2 yrs. Tell him I said hello. I do remember Bam and Meg. Meg is a member here.

Back