DeafChat Discussion

i think i flirted with u ^Angel^ in deafchat...haha maybe thats why RoadRunner kicked me out so many times. lol jk.

Cheri said:
Oh RebelGirl, I don't remember recalling that name. Maybe I left when you start chatting there. :dunno:

I wasn't in there for long.. I didn't like it.. :dunno:

AJ said:
i think i flirted with u ^Angel^ in deafchat...haha maybe thats why RoadRunner kicked me out so many times. lol jk.

:slap: I know you were kidding, But to be honest, Roadrunner was known as a peacemaker, He gave so many chatters chances, without booting them out. He was the number one monitor there.

I remember when I was talking dirty, He would say "tsk Cheri that's strike one". :giggle: He would just love to tease chatters, but most of all he always was a fair guy.

ive been kicked out of DeafChat.......um.....1...2...5....maybe 15 times

AJ said:
ive been kicked out of DeafChat.......um.....1...2...5....maybe 15 times

I've been kicked out too hon. Believe me It was Sweetmind, She is the person running the chat and is friends with the owner. Alot of chatters complains about Sweetmind. She is one tough cookie. :giggle:

Cheri said:
I've been kicked out too hon. Believe me It was Sweetmind, She is the person running the chat and is friends with the owner. Alot of chatters complains about Sweetmind. She is one tough cookie. :giggle:

i use to get into fights with people in DC and i would try to talk to Sweetmind and tell her that. but she never paid attention to me.

i actually lied a few times when i was in Deaf Chat saying, yes i was deaf, or yes i was hoh. because almost everytime i said that i was hearing i got shit for it.

:whistle: I have my shares of bad times in there :angel: some of you may already know what happen.

:giggle:

Oh yeah your right cheri I remember RR being a darn good peace maker in there unlike some others. My friend Cateyes and I love picking on RR over at that chatroom man it was so blast.

Screennames I used to have in there: TexasKitty, Tika, Shiva and few others I forgot usually those names I forgot were just temporary names. (ya will notice both names is in word filter over in deafchat laughing anyone who type my sn like that will change to other word that they set it up. :rolleyes: I think it so hiliarious...First time they put my name in word filter: for TexasKitty I think it still does changed to SMC's Supporter and Tika changed to SMC's Lover however I dont know if it still change or not but damn that was so funny that I laugh my ass off...

Some of us that were banned in there called ourselves OUTLAWS hehe...just as fun talk about it. That one of few reasons why I set up my own website for 4 years since that deafchat site went from bad to bitter times. Beside that, like others say just go to other sites to find one that you feel that is good place to chat. There is none of sites that is perfect but just good enough for ya to enjoy.

Yea it have gotten worse. I used to go in and having a blast with the old timers. My sn was DeafKaratefemale and then I changed it to Pomeranian. Cuz too many men come after me with DKF so I change it to get a way with. :giggle: I remmy some of you. :D

I dont go there anymore it tooooooooo immature and worse then before. Too bad it didnt stay that way back in the old days.

I went to DeafChat from 2000 to 2003, then went in there only like 2 or 3 times a year. I didn't recognize most chatters there anymore, but a few PM'd me telling me who they were as they changed their sn. One of the current moderator PM'd me to let me know he/she used to be one of old timer chatter! I can't say that person's original sn to protect privacy. My sn at DC was Peachy Lady, same as what I use in AD. The reason why I haven't gone back to DC much is because of how chatters were treating each other, kept changing sn, hacker, etc. I got tired of allllll the fightings going on in there. I much rather be posting in AD. :thumb:

Shiva,

I know youuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. :giggle: and Peachlady as well.. Of course I didn't forget Cateyes! ;)

of course you know me cheri :p I know lot people here as well that I am famailiar with I aint make list of all people I KNOW to save my hands from typing too much....

:giggle: I been got many banned from DC, even i dislike it there much. Since monitor not doing their own jobs. They just banned cuz they don't like them. They should do "their job". Oh well, anyway, we don't think its good to have supervior there becuz of underage. I think its parent's responible to control over underage over the computer. But, i'm not disagree or argue abt that. I haven't gone to deafchat for months!!! I used HotSherry in the past. heheh. But, there new system of password. It look the same! The new system isn't change any bit.

deafchat suck balls and asses of all diseased and filthy animals out there.

I used to be in Deafchat. I cant do the charter map but I had Spanish ? so it was like ?Heather? me n Cameron went in there ALOT in 99 it was fun then Sweetmind decided she hated me and banned me to hell n back /sigh

Second thing, can we put a :locked: :locked: on mld4ds's mouth? :locked: :locked: He/She is a butthead and it seems their only reason of existance is to put barbs in people left n right -.-

I got banned from DeafChat for no reason few times, too. I think it's funny non-sense and a worthless chat site where hypocrites hang out.

mld4ds said:
That's right, we are trying to save some empty digital storage for AD news....
know something i never liked u in the begining. u look down on hearies and also deafies who live in the hearing world WHOPPIE FUCKING DO! we also have lives and struggle in daliy life, U need to get over ur issues and let it go! thier here to stay weather u like it or not!

AJ do urself a favor INGORE that user permeantly...

2ndly Deafchat sucks but the one im in is under reins to keep immatures out and disrespect out of the room........

My SN back then was "Freaky" and I was a very prim & proper gal. SweetMind and I were best friends. I behaved very well and never got banned. :whistle:

Cookie Monster said:
My SN back then was "Freaky" and I was a very prim & proper gal. SweetMind and I were best friends. I behaved very well and never got banned. :whistle:

yea i was fine with DC til it went out of control in few yrs ago. we had a gathering from DC in Atlanta in 2000 or 1999. those ppl were cool then but now i dont know those new ppl in DC. they are just immature now.

Cookie Monster said:

Really? I didn't know you and her were best friends, I've always seen you with Katzie in DC together....

I was never banned either, Thanks God!

Back