Deaf Protest, Washington, DC., Sept. 6-9

We are going quite off the topic again, aren't we? Heheh, but I'll say something in regard to your post, Robin.

I believe Ricky Taylor and Krona Duncan are the same person. He alternate between those two accounts because he got suspended by the Facebook due to the violation of FaceBook's policy A LOT. But he can't post, comment, or post a video on DTP for last few weeks because both of his accounts got suspended for 30 days due to some harassment involving Kentucky School for the Deaf alumnis. Anyway, I know Ricky Taylor had maybe like 10 different Facebook accounts but most of them got permanently banned from Facebook due to the violation of FaceBook's rules/policy so he had to make more accounts to comment and post, but they got suspended for a time period or got permanently banned, and the cycle repeat. He was permanently banned from few deaf groups and websites (like DVTV) as well due to the violation of rules, and his YouTube account got suspended multiple times as well! lol

But yeah, I am still in the DTP... I just don't really post or comment on anything mainly because of Ricky Taylor. He like to be always right and won't admit he's wrong even though it's really obvious in some situations. If you disagree with him or try to correct him, he'll try to make a vlog to slander you and/or he'll kick you out of the group... It's funny because he does really think he's the God of whole deaf community and he's a perfect example of the Deaf Militant (or as some people say... 'Deaf Trash' or 'Deaf Purist').

Oh wow, it seems like permanent ban isn't working for him so he need to be criminally charged for harassment and put him in prison and cut all communication off.

Ban on IP address isn't effective anymore.

Its a fundemental plm.
On one hand, we are to believe, that do the crime, do the Time. Time being repaying your debt to society, as ones crimes not only harm the individual but also society. Doing time so the story goes is designed to reform you, thus being reformed. Penitent, from the penitentery, the felon will re integrate in society. His debt paid.
On the other hand, the debt is never paid. Once a felon for ever a branded felon you will be. The punishment of one time crimes is ongoing, even after time served. Since the biggest part of being reformed, while inside is learning to survive, and how to be a better criminal, once released, even if the felon whants the suburban amarican benal nightmare, the system is against his reform, he is denied jobs, still hounded for a crime he is told he has paid for. Thus he ends up falling back on the skills he learned while being reformed, how to better play the game, how to better play the angle, how to better hustle, how to better deal, how to not get caught.
Its a broken system,
It is not working,
Considering the vast majority of those incarcerated are incrcerated for non violent offences.
Society is the one indeed paying for it.the prison industrial compllex is huge money maker, perpetuated by a designed cycle,
Anyway....
So this guy is a felon, is he anything else?
A human bieng perhaps? A deaf guy who made some mistakes?, did he pay his debt?
Or has he not?

There is other way is contact ISP about abusive and misconduct so they can suspend the internet account but it does affect all of household who use internet in one house.

You have to find IP address and ISP information before contact ISP.

but they are extremely rare nowadays and they only do if you download the pirated material.

Its a fundemental plm.
On one hand, we are to believe, that do the crime, do the Time. Time being repaying your debt to society, as ones crimes not only harm the individual but also society. Doing time so the story goes is designed to reform you, thus being reformed. Penitent, from the penitentery, the felon will re integrate in society. His debt paid.
On the other hand, the debt is never paid. Once a felon for ever a branded felon you will be. The punishment of one time crimes is ongoing, even after time served. Since the biggest part of being reformed, while inside is learning to survive, and how to be a better criminal, once released, even if the felon whants the suburban amarican benal nightmare, the system is against his reform, he is denied jobs, still hounded for a crime he is told he has paid for. Thus he ends up falling back on the skills he learned while being reformed, how to better play the game, how to better play the angle, how to better hustle, how to better deal, how to not get caught.
Its a broken system,
It is not working,
Considering the vast majority of those incarcerated are incrcerated for non violent offences.
Society is the one indeed paying for it.the prison industrial compllex is huge money maker, perpetuated by a designed cycle,
Anyway....
So this guy is a felon, is he anything else?
A human bieng perhaps? A deaf guy who made some mistakes?, did he pay his debt?
Or has he not?

I do understand, Hoichi....do you consider Aggravated Stalking a violent or non-violent crime?....2 Felonies for that I believe...and of all the vlogs I've seen...he has never brought up the situation or admitted he had a Felony record.....I had asked him several times...in a nice way...no response...until 1 member said..."So what if he has a Felony Record!...or he is/was a Criminal...we need to Protest for our jobs and language".....I did ask how he was permitted to pull a Permit...and he said (for the 1st time)..."They did a background check on me".....:hmm:...no further convo was offered...

He evaded and was very evasive....and like I said...anyone in the public eye is always under scrunity from the public...Everyone has that right.

As for Stalking...the Law was passed years ago on that...and Yes, I consider it a violent crime...it sets the victim into panic mode...never knowing "for sure" what the perpertor will do, how far he will go....I was stalked for over a year...many years ago....always looking over my shoulder...keeping the doors locked, blinds closed and a phone close by....There has been many episodes on InvestigativeID about Stalking too....

The things we do...come back and bite us in the azz...many times....

I do understand, Hoichi....do you consider Aggravated Stalking a violent or non-violent crime?....2 Felonies for that I believe...and of all the vlogs I've seen...he has never brought up the situation or admitted he had a Felony record.....I had asked him several times...in a nice way...no response...until 1 member said..."So what if he has a Felony Record!...or he is/was a Criminal...we need to Protest for our jobs and language".....I did ask how he was permitted to pull a Permit...and he said (for the 1st time)..."They did a background check on me".....:hmm:...no further convo was offered...

He evaded and was very evasive....and like I said...anyone in the public eye is always under scrunity from the public...Everyone has that right.

As for Stalking...the Law was passed years ago on that...and Yes, I consider it a violent crime...it sets the victim into panic mode...never knowing "for sure" what the perpertor will do, how far he will go....I was stalked for over a year...many years ago....always looking over my shoulder...keeping the doors locked, blinds closed and a phone close by....There has been many episodes on InvestigativeID about Stalking too....

The things we do...come back and bite us in the azz...many times....

I believe that stalking is not unusual in deaf communities and they are following others.

So, he wasn't just charged with felonies, he was also convicted?

If he wasn't a juvenile, how were they sealed? Those are usually public record.

That's what I am puzzled about. Even though you claimed that his felonies are expunged, why his information is still on internet in the first place???

That explains why he could not able to get a job because of his records.

That's what I am puzzled about. Even though you claimed that his felonies are expunged, why his information is still on internet in the first place???

That explains why he could not able to get a job because of his records.

Not all mugshots are automatically removed and you have to ask mugshots to remove the record after sealed and they will check.

If not, check with lawyer.

Where is information about why they are protesting? I don't want to watch videos.

one site-
http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Charlton-La-Chase-DEAF-PROTEST-DEAF-PEP-RALLY
Tiny tiny amount of info below the video

then the usual FB deaf related pages/groups sharing Charlton's video post.

There isn't even a dedicated FaceBook or website for this protest? Not very organized... or I couldn't find one anywhere. He's depending on the belief that just posting a video on his wall and hoping people will share it far and wide will get the attention.

I'll be curious to see the numbers after the protest is done.

I'll venture to say they will be lucky to number 100....

I agreed with Tousi, I will be near but not going join them. I dont believe this guy knows what he is doing, I applaud him for his effort but its gone too far. The core problem is inattentive of NAD (National Assn for the Deaf), and right now AFA (Audism Free America) have started kick NAD arse and trying to wake up sleepy NAD thats currently sleeping with AGB.

Allowing NAD sleeping with AGB does nothing but represents our society that its OK to oppress Deafness, therefore they dont educate hearing community about ASL and our language, which creates serious barriers between people like me and hearing/HOH. NAD knows this but have done nothing about it.

What we need is fix NAD and make the changes before we could protest, it is the way it is supposed to be.

me either I'm not going to deaf protest.. I'm here in california and 2nd.. I can feel chartlon planned that in shortest time and I doubt it will be a success but I have him on my facebook but once that is over I'm gonna remove him. cuz we never talk anyway lol.. ;)

Apparently Charlton changed the spot to do the protest because he claim the first spot only will allow up to 3k deaf people while the new spot will allow up to 20k deaf people...

Yeeeah, he would be really lucky to have even have 200 in the riot- oops, did I say riot? I mean protest..! lol

This deaf protest is only going to end up making the deaf community look more stupid.

And according to one person (and the others who said similar things) about Charlton... I can link to the page where I took the screenshot as well...

https://www.facebook.com/ajausti/posts/10153491168588077

I apologize for the large image as well!
14n1wts.jpg

And according to some people, they all was a SWCID student at that time when Charlton was in SWCID as well and they said that Charlton always challenge the staffs and the authority with the issues even though most of the issues were nonexistent (because most of them Charlton decided to make up) and he dropped out of SWCID shortly after because no one would change just for Charlton but all the staffs and authority was really relieved to see that he left because he caused SOOOOO MUCH drama for them.

But yeah, Charlton think he should get a special treatment and throw a rage/butthurt fit when he doesn't have things in his way.

Apparently Charlton changed the spot to do the protest because he claim the first spot only will allow up to 3k deaf people while the new spot will allow up to 20k deaf people...

Yeeeah, he would be really lucky to have even have 200 in the riot- oops, did I say riot? I mean protest..! lol

This deaf protest is only going to end up making the deaf community look more stupid.

how so?

how so?

I think it's quite a common sense on why, but I'll point out few things.

1. There's no formal letters, evidences, and many more that is important if you want the politics to be involved, all he have is the permit to do a protest.

2. Charlton plus few of his followers won't even address most of the people's questions and concerns. They'd only end up deleting the comments and end up blocking the person. He even went to the point where he was calling people names.

3. He keep calling himself a deaf leader yet he is only doing the deaf protest because he took some things too personal like I recently showed the picture where he basically came into Steak'n'Shake to demand an employee discount so the manager came to write a note saying 'You do not work in here' and he got all butthurt. As I stated in my previous post, he think he deserve all the special treatments just because he's deaf and when he was denied a special treatment, he'll try to go all social justice warrior and pull the ADA card.

4. Someone did catch him saying that if things does not go well during deaf protest, he'd set things on fire during the private message on Facebook. Someone showed the screenshot but it's not sufficient enough so the same guy recorded two videos to prove the conversation are not fake. Charlton tried to prove its fake but we all pointed it out to him that he have the ability to delete one line, so he could be doing that to try and save his face. I'm sorry but... do you really want most of people to see us like we'd start a riot just because we don't have things in our way?

I could go on for many more reasons but those four are a good example.

Also, when I said the deaf community, I meant the one in America, I should've been clearer on that part and I apologize for that.

He got mad for getting butthurt from his previous job.

He set up and recruit deaf people to join the protest.

All because of his idea :lol:

Will the protest be successful? We will find out after or during Sept 5th-6th protest.

All I do is;

powe-popcorn-o.gif

At minimum, they should have a website for this protest....

At minimum, they should have a website for this protest....
That was my thinking and what I was looking for the other night when I was trying to google more information other than just his FB page (which is all I got in the google results anyway). All I see are memes uh.. flyers being shared by a few of my deaf friends & 1 interpreter... not sure why they are really... just seems a bit pointless. Sept 5 is two weeks away and it feels like there hasn't been that much activity or planning done.

Authentic save me some popcorn :popcorn:! We gotta make it last until the day after the "protest" ends.. if it even starts.

Back