Deaf Protest, Washington, DC., Sept. 6-9

I have to put on hold until I complete the college degree before I could move out of Alabama.

It will take less as one year.

Thank you for helping. :ty:

Ok, no problem.

2 felonies....St. Johns County which is very close to me....Anyway...if you're in the public's eye...of course with a Felony Record, it's gonna come out, regardless....Some will hold it against you...some will defend you...How you handle the situation is the key...ignoring it when people ask or deleting them?...That's evading it. And it does make some people mistrustful.....that's Reality, isn't it, Hoichi?

Not saying he's a bad person or even slandering him....He made mistakes....And we all know it's hard for anybody to find a job with a Felony Record. 1 is bad enough...but 2?....

Whether he is truly striving to do something good for the deaf community, I really don't know....and since I'm retired...it doesn't affect me. The younger generation, it does.

RR, you were thrown out of DTP? Wow, that's pretty hard to do since they only have one or two rules....anyway, I was told that the majority of the group is going with somebody else and her Permit and vilifying Charlton. The original permit to parade in front of the White House, I believe was acquired by Charlton but with a felony, most thought it best to get a separate Permit.....a lot of stuff is vague about this protest and without a blueprint, I will not support it and just keep an eye on things.....

RR, which monitor threw you out Krona Duncan or Ricky Taylor or anyone of several others?

RR, you were thrown out of DTP? Wow, that's pretty hard to do since they only have one or two rules....anyway, I was told that the majority of the group is going with somebody else and her Permit and vilifying Charlton. The original permit to parade in front of the White House, I believe was acquired by Charlton but with a felony, most thought it best to get a separate Permit.....a lot of stuff is vague about this protest and without a blueprint, I will not support it and just keep an eye on things.....

RR, which monitor threw you out Krona Duncan or Ricky Taylor or anyone of several others?

Think it was Krona...but not 100%...saw a few times when Ricky would say..."I'll sic my man Krona on you" (not to me but another member)....and if I'm correct...a member was discussing car jackings in Chicago...Krona (or) Ricky stated there were never any car jackings in New York....and I said..."you gotta be kidding!...there are car jackings all over the USA"....he didn't like that and said..."You're out of here"!....:laugh2:...or something like that....Other members were banned too....:giggle:...has been over a year ago...still get a kick out of it all...:lol:

I discussed with him and he said that his felonies are officially sealed.

I discussed with him and he said that his felonies are officially sealed.

So, he wasn't just charged with felonies, he was also convicted?

If he wasn't a juvenile, how were they sealed? Those are usually public record.

He got charged when he was 19 and 20 years old - not juvenile.

Yes, he is convicted of all charges and sentence to one year probation.

Reba, not sure if this helps but I believe he is Nicaraguan.....

I'm surprised about one year probation for felony crime.

That seems like low level felony. :hmm:

It called expungement.

I know that word from Robert's Rules of Order...how to conduct formal meetings. To get something expunged is pretty rare but in this case a Nicaraguan college student committing felonies and then having the record expunged? His father an ambassador or something/ Lol....

At any rate, I heard that another Permit will be applied for because of Charlton's felonies might cause a problem...... there's already rumors that the FBI was notified that he allegedly said online something about setting fires, etc.....dunno about the veracity of all these rumors but the clock is ticking down to the September 5, 6 dates for this protest......

I know that word from Robert's Rules of Order...how to conduct formal meetings. To get something expunged is pretty rare but in this case a Nicaraguan college student committing felonies and then having the record expunged? His father an ambassador or something/ Lol....

Just checked him on FB - he graduated from FSDB and went to deaf college in Big Spring in Texas.

It looks like he isn't international student (he probably have green card or other visa).

LOL... I'm not going to attend the deaf protest because they are waste of my time AND my money. I prefer to send my money for more fun, not protest.

:lol:...well...if you and I did go, we'd probably be thrown out (as we were with the Deaf Thought Police)...:laugh2:

:lol:...well...if you and I did go, we'd probably be thrown out (as we were with the Deaf Thought Police)...:laugh2:

It is possible but we probably change the tire at middle of lane on I-495 and CNN alert me that Charlton gets arrested by US Marshal and ICE. :shock: :laugh2:

I never join that group because it's too liberal for my taste. :lol: But you might be right about favoritism.

I am in "ASL That!" group and I did post a few questions twice times but it seems the founder never approve mine. So I don't know if he's just picky on people. It just annoys me. So I thought Deaf Thoughts Police would probably do the same thing. :roll:

Anyways. If you have history of doing crimes, then yes, it might be difficult to get a job rather than deafness itself.

But, be fair, I was really trying to find a job for some years but then I just gave up. I don't know if they secretly don't want "liability" in their jobs or not. I only had three jobs, but probably, they might think I don't have enough experiences. My fiance is still seeking many jobs for years but he was mostly told that a job requires you at least 6 months of experiences. He only had two jobs but that was some years ago. :(

I kinda wish they value people's skills rather than experiences. Oh well.

Last edited:
Think it was Krona...but not 100%...saw a few times when Ricky would say..."I'll sic my man Krona on you" (not to me but another member)....and if I'm correct...a member was discussing car jackings in Chicago...Krona (or) Ricky stated there were never any car jackings in New York....and I said..."you gotta be kidding!...there are car jackings all over the USA"....he didn't like that and said..."You're out of here"!....:laugh2:...or something like that....Other members were banned too....:giggle:...has been over a year ago...still get a kick out of it all...:lol:

We are going quite off the topic again, aren't we? Heheh, but I'll say something in regard to your post, Robin.

I believe Ricky Taylor and Krona Duncan are the same person. He alternate between those two accounts because he got suspended by the Facebook due to the violation of FaceBook's policy A LOT. But he can't post, comment, or post a video on DTP for last few weeks because both of his accounts got suspended for 30 days due to some harassment involving Kentucky School for the Deaf alumnis. Anyway, I know Ricky Taylor had maybe like 10 different Facebook accounts but most of them got permanently banned from Facebook due to the violation of FaceBook's rules/policy so he had to make more accounts to comment and post, but they got suspended for a time period or got permanently banned, and the cycle repeat. He was permanently banned from few deaf groups and websites (like DVTV) as well due to the violation of rules, and his YouTube account got suspended multiple times as well! lol

But yeah, I am still in the DTP... I just don't really post or comment on anything mainly because of Ricky Taylor. He like to be always right and won't admit he's wrong even though it's really obvious in some situations. If you disagree with him or try to correct him, he'll try to make a vlog to slander you and/or he'll kick you out of the group... It's funny because he does really think he's the God of whole deaf community and he's a perfect example of the Deaf Militant (or as some people say... 'Deaf Trash' or 'Deaf Purist').

Back