Deaf man talking to Bush

D

Deaf258

Wow!! I laughed so hard when I saw this parody clip! View HERE!

Thanks to Jai for the email! ;)

:madfawk: :fu: :fu2: :gives: :liar: <---my 5 reason for not voting bush!

LOL Yes indeed it was funny Deaf258, Thanks for the email also. I send it to a friend of mine last night too. Now I am going to send it to my dad. He would love that one. ;)

ANOTHER email video made by this very same deaf man about a babysitter which I think it is poor taste.

LOL,

I saw this last nite with Roadrunner when you send him one, It was SOO funni and I like this Deaf guy, is he an actor?...

haha, i saw that last night from my friend sending me this vid.

can i ask where did you find it? deaf258

Deaf258 said:

aww, I already uploaded the video and getting ready to share this with deafies. You are fast! Damn it lol.

Anyway, yeah it was hilarious to watch when Cheri showed me. Thanks for uploading and sharing with us! :thumb: That deaf man is very good.

Yes, I got email like this.

I think it´s soooo funny. I laughed so hard! that man must be a good actor. :mrgreen:

What's up with Bush flipping the bird. How was this done?

VamPyroX said:
He did that when he was a governor of Texas. Apparently that he don't like what one of aides suggested him to do. I cannot remember what the article said.. so he 'flipped' the bird at one of aides.

I know.. I know... he is quite immature. Heck, it is Bush, what do you expect? :P

it is not 'photoshopped' or edited in any way (I was talking about Bush and his 'flipping the bird').

Last edited:
Deaf258 said:

LMDAO!! :rofl: i have the bush flip.. i cudnt understand why he flipped his finger... now i know why! cuz of that deaf man!! thats so hilarious!!

Originally Posted by VamPyroX

Magatsu said:
He did that when he was a governor of Texas. Apparently that he don't like what one of aides suggested him to do. I cannot remember what the article said.. so he 'flipped' the bird at one of aides.

I know.. I know... he is quite immature. Heck, it is Bush, what do you expect? :P

it is not 'photoshopped' or edited in any way (I was talking about Bush and his 'flipping the bird').

oh this was real!?? i thought it was a fake one cuz i cant imagine bushie flipping his finger on national tv!???? :shock:

zesty said:
Originally Posted by VamPyroX

oh this was real!?? i thought it was a fake one cuz i cant imagine bushie flipping his finger on national tv!???? :shock:
He never did that on national TV. it was like prepped or something. Like pre-live such as practice or 'drill' if you would like to call. I couldn't remember what the article said..

I definitely am going to find a article to clear it up.

Magatsu said:

*clearing throat* Doesn't make him immature. I know a lot of people who kid around with co-workers, including flipping the bird ;)

It is a funny video though...I have the original somewhere LOL

Taylor said:
*clearing throat* Doesn't make him immature. I know a lot of people who kid around with co-workers, including flipping the bird ;)

It is a funny video though...I have the original somewhere LOL
I know but I believe you know what I talked about :P

I wonder if do you understand what that deaf man said? It got me wonder lol.

Last edited:
No, unfortunately I don't understand what he was saying. I caught a word or two but my signing needs A LOT of work LOL. Care to translate?

Back