Deaf man talking to Bush

Taylor said:
No, unfortunately I don't understand what he was saying. I caught a word or two but my signing needs A LOT of work LOL. Care to translate?

ahem!!! he said to bush.. TO WATCH HIM.. FINALLY BUSH GOT HIS ATTENTION.. THEN HE SAID YOU GOT WHITE STUFF ON YOUR HAIR THAT HAS BEEN DISTRACTING.. IS THAT CUM?? BUSH GAVE HIM THE FINGER.. THEN HE SAID I HAVE NO TEETH.. LICK HIM AND GIVE HIM A AHEM!! THEN BUSH GAVE HIM THE FINGER.. LMAO!!

LOL....too funny. I caught a couple of words in there and knew it had to be something funny. Thanks for the help. Hopefully in a few months I'll be able to handle it on my own ;)

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA thats soooooo funny!!! i cant wait to show it to some friends, even my mother! :-x

OldNavyGirl said:
haha, i saw that last night from my friend sending me this vid.

can i ask where did you find it? deaf258

Read my first post.. I thanked Jai for it.

Pretty Woman said:
It didn't work on my computer. :( I wanna seeeeeee. :(

You have to make sure you have the Windows Media Player installed on your computer, then you should see that movie with no problems! ;)

Guess What!?!?

got this from a friend tonight .. i was like oh no not again.. but then realized it is in CAPTIONS!! and it is SO HILARIOUS!!! because of what bush said!! so watch what BUSH SAID to the deaf guy!! :rofl: now the hearing people like taylor can see what is really going on for real!! :D

http://www.thmedia.net/taylor/videos/BillyTalksToBush.wmv

EDIT: many thanks to magastu and taylor for helping me minimizing the video cuz it was too large to upload... MWAH!! :giggle:

Last edited:
CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Does Billy have more video clips to show?? I like Billy!! LOL!

:lol:

me too.. i dont know who he is?? i just got this video from a friend.. i got this video at least three times.. lol.. the first time it was just bush himself... the 2nd time it was a deaf man with bush w/o the captions.. then the 3rd time it was a deaf man named billy with bush WITH the captions! lol... i guess the 3 TIMES IS A CHARM!? :giggle:

Thanks, Zesty!! Some peeps asked me what he said bec he signed too fast! LOL! But I had no problem understanding what this guy was saying! Heh..

Back