CSDVRS recalls all Dlink VPs ?

IloveVP

Reaction score
I heard that all installers are instructed to return Dlink VPs to CSDVRS. Any idea why ? One was not happy that she could not get the VP so she decided to go for Sorenson.

False.

Who told you this? Please tell them to stop spreading rumors like that.

There's no reason for D-Links to be returned. Two of my friends work for CSD and are still doing VRS installs.

That is correct! If it is truly recalled we all will know by now. I have two Dlinks and have NO problem whatsover.

Perhaps some sort of scam activity going on. It is POSSIBLE!!!

Dennis said:
False.

There's no reason for D-Links to be returned. Two of my friends work for CSD and are still doing VRS installs.

IloveVP said:
I heard that all installers are instructed to return Dlink VPs to CSDVRS. Any idea why ? One was not happy that she could not get the VP so she decided to go for Sorenson.

How much did Lovesorenson bribe you to announce on this AD thread?

When will there be rumours of Sorenson recalling their VP-100's?

IloveVP said:

This is not true at all!! I have a Dlink and I am perfectly happy with it. I also have a Sorenson VP but I wouldn't spread lies about both CSD and Sorenson.

BlueButterfly said:
This is not true at all!! I have a Dlink and I am perfectly happy with it. I also have a Sorenson VP but I wouldn't spread lies about both CSD and Sorenson.

I did not say CSDVRS will take away from all people who have Dlink VPs. Just stop installing...

Dennis said:
False.

I hope you are right.

then why don't you go E mail CSD poeple and find out the truth don't belive in other poeple check the source and then check the company simple!

Whoaaaaaaaaa wait I didnt hear anything and not too many ppl hear anything either so there is a rumors somewhere that is not telling a truth but perhaps want an attention. Oh Brother!!!!

I asked my friend who is an installer for CSD about this and he laughed. Do what Javapride says...call CSD and ask them which is simple!

Seems people are now playing the Kappa Gamma song on CSDVRS.

Richard

IloveVP said:

The only thing that I can think of, if we took this in context, is that an installer was asked to send back some DCV-1000 inventory, so HQ can send them to another installer who may have been out.

CSDVRS seems to be going strong. Open 24/7 and now ASL-Spanish VRS too. We use their videomail for our hearing callers to leave a message.

Steve

VamPyroX said:
I have D-Link and it's fine.
Vampy,

you have dlink i2eye ?
If yes..
I like to ask you question big ones..
reason why, have you connection w/other who have Sorenson user?
Is working for you perfectally ?
Let me know.. how works those ?
Thank you very much for your time..
GA~

i have 2 vps d link and Sorenson in my room.. if someone have sorenson, then i use that one... if someone use d link so i change it then use d link.. if i use d link to sorenson it will not good picture on tv... it make slow... get it?

Back