CSDVRS recalls all Dlink VPs ?

Mookie said:
How do you know? You already obtained very old versions from installers. Did you know that Canada is going to set up VRS.

See Xentra's post.

Be nice to your neighbor next border.

My goodness... You do not follow this carefully... You were asking me how I knew... That is stupid... I never ask... The installers just told me.

Oh yes I know about Canada setting up VRS. That is very very old news.

I have 2 VP boxes at home, the CSD's Dlink VP box and Dlink router in the drawer, since my LinkSys router stays there till SVRS tech comes in, he removed my LinkSys router and put new SVRS's Dlink router on my desk and new SVRS vp box on my tv, the techie asked me "What you do with the 25 foot Cat-5 comes from" that I told him it's bought at local puter shop, He say "Okay, I'm going to set up for you very quickly".

Sorenson's didn't check anything of hidden of CSD's equipments lol.

The reason in case of SVRS's equipments goes failures, and I could back up CSD's equipments.

IloveVP said:
Once more, you live in Canada so you might not know any installer. Two former CSDVRS installers from Chicago area told me. Very Sad!!!
Have u talk tech support @ CSDvrs? about RECALL!!
Maybe they are misunderstading with you.

PowerWCRulez said:
I have 2 VP boxes at home, the CSD's Dlink VP box and Dlink router in the drawer, since my LinkSys router stays there till SVRS tech comes in, he removed my LinkSys router and put new SVRS's Dlink router on my desk and new SVRS vp box on my tv, the techie asked me "What you do with the 25 foot Cat-5 comes from" that I told him it's bought at local puter shop, He say "Okay, I'm going to set up for you very quickly".

Sorenson's didn't check anything of hidden of CSD's equipments lol.

The reason in case of SVRS's equipments goes failures, and I could back up CSD's equipments.

:rofl: I bet you need an Caller ID.

Everyone has two VPs but it is wisely to hide first VP. I do not need to tell why I need another VP. Are you gonna to sell your Dlink router?

xentra said:
Have u talk tech support @ CSDvrs? about RECALL!!
Maybe they are misunderstading with you.

Hey ILOVEVP,

Did you get the confirmation from CSDVRS customer service yet?

Mookie said:
:rofl: I bet you need an Caller ID.

Everyone has two VPs but it is wisely to hide first VP. I do not need to tell why I need another VP. Are you gonna to sell your Dlink router?

Nah, I rather keep the Dlink routers.

I hear that Dlink DVC-1000 coming soon new upgrade add (missing Calls) thumbup:)!!!

Back