CSDVRS recalls all Dlink VPs ?

Tweety,
Damn you lucky you have two vp different kinds.. I don't have sorenson! *sniffing*
If suppose I live in usa.. can get free sorenson!

*sigh*
How can I make deal w/Sorenson and give me one!? They'll not going giving me free becz I'm living Canadian.. ugh!
Oh Great!

GalaxyAngel said:
Tweety,
Damn you lucky you have two vp different kinds.. I don't have sorenson! *sniffing*
If suppose I live in usa.. can get free sorenson!

*sigh*
How can I make deal w/Sorenson and give me one!? They'll not going giving me free becz I'm living Canadian.. ugh!
Oh Great!

galaxyangel, you shouldnt be worried because i dont use sorenson vp either. i use dlink vp and it works fine with my friends' sorenson vps... all we use is ip addresses to vp each other. personally i dont have phone line at home for last few years so i use IP address to vp other friends.

GalaxyAngel said:
Vampy,

you have dlink i2eye ?
If yes..
I like to ask you question big ones..
reason why, have you connection w/other who have Sorenson user?
Is working for you perfectally ?
Let me know.. how works those ?
Thank you very much for your time..
GA~

what router do u have now ?

GalaxyAngel said:
My router is D-link di-604

ok that shud work with dlink vp.

did u follow an instruction how to set up some programs like DMZ for your router that should allow your VP to access online?

deafclimber said:
ok that shud work with dlink vp.

did u follow an instruction how to set up some programs like DMZ for your router that should allow your VP to access online?

((shake my head))~Yes, followed step at time by instruction how to set up and blah blah blah...

One person did connect w/me but seeing black screen which their sorenson user..

Liza is smart move reason avoid buy .. because she want see me as guinea pig first and to see works well. She'll buy it.. *rolls*

(help DeafClimber!) LOL~ :giggle: Doesn't want part of guinea pig am I?

GalaxyAngel said:
((shake my head))~Yes, followed step at time by instruction how to set up and blah blah blah...

One person did connect w/me but seeing black screen which their sorenson user..

Liza is smart move reason avoid buy .. because she want see me as guinea pig first and to see works well. She'll buy it.. *rolls*

(help DeafClimber!) LOL~ :giggle: Doesn't want part of guinea pig am I?

oh yea that happened to me before... go to ur vp's setting and try to put IP address on blank box under.... dang it i cant remmy what it is because i am at work and my VP is at home...

wud someone help us how to set up IP address in VP's setting ?

deafclimber said:
oh yea that happened to me before... go to ur vp's setting and try to put IP address on blank box under.... dang it i cant remmy what it is because i am at work and my VP is at home...

wud someone help us how to set up IP address in VP's setting ?

Help us set up IP address?

I know how set up IP address.. It's already automatic itself my IP address there!

espically If I"m calling someone thier IP address.. should work yes but seeing black screen..

*hmmm* Come over here (psssttt) Can I give you nice Cheesecake dessert for free and exchange help me solution the vp.. ? How's sound..?

Silly me!
Figures w/vp!

deafclimber said:
u need not to "auto" that because sometimes it doesnt work properly.

go to http://dslreports.com/whois and find what your ip address is then put that number onto the box in setting. does it make sense to ya ?

Yes, Already have my own ip here.. cablemodem..

I have to go and spend time w/my daughter alone for lunch.. will be back w/you within an hour.. Ok..

Bear w/me.. *smile*~ :D

Hey DeafClimber...
I'm back ... My daughter already gone back her school... She is very happy satisfy w/me having nice lunch..

:)

Shall we discuss here.. about vp... :D

mld4ds said:
Can you contact any I2EYES user in your home area? That would save your time...

Sad...
Mostly US

I'm canada... stuck!

I think confirguation problem!! I figures where can I find open the ports?
*click* *click* where find open ports on my router... *sigh* Made me fusterate....
I think one thing missing.... sumth'n... I have to find it before the hell solve it.

The advice from others about setting up the DMZ is a BAD idea.

You need to set up port forwarding. Here's how:

Go to your DI-604 setup.

Click on the Advanced tab at the top.

Click on Firewall on the left.

You'll need to set up the following things:

1) WAN *.* LAN *.* port 1720
2) WAN *.* LAN *.* port 15328-15333
3) LAN *.* WAN *.* port 1720
4) LAN *.* WAN *.* port 15328-15333

If you do that, you should be able to see everyone who calls you, and when you call anyone, they'll see you. The settings above will help make that happen. When I have more time, I'll explain more, if necessary.

I do not understand why...

Private port/Public port are 6 digts but

My own eyes front of this screen 5 digts.. (strange) Need 6 digts.. won't work?

I follow instruction says.. Private port and public port, enter 153258
Is that correct ?
Let me know asap
avoid my mistake..

Ok question for smart guys. The terp office has a VP-100 and it wont recieve calls it wont flash the ringing ect. and has black screen for excample If they call me I can see them but they cant see me. When I try to call them it says ringing on my vp but it won't ring theirs. no router it is connected to campus network. Can anyone help ?

Pah!, It's works..

Only I can call someone but somone cannot call me becz not found my ip.. werid!
sorenson user call me dlink.. will not work. *I will figures it out why*
Dlink user can call to sorenson.. werid..

Anyway.. if r u interested... pm'ed me..
seeing vp.

Soonersseth said:
Ok question for smart guys. The terp office has a VP-100 and it wont recieve calls it wont flash the ringing ect. and has black screen for excample If they call me I can see them but they cant see me. When I try to call them it says ringing on my vp but it won't ring theirs. no router it is connected to campus network. Can anyone help ?

Since you say you're "on campus" I assume that you're on a college campus that has an IT department of people who control the campus network. FYI, the wall jacks are connected to routers, you just don't see them because they're hidden somewhere. If your IT department is nice, they could show you your building's wiring closet, and in that closet will have the router with all the wall jacks connected to it.

You will need to talk with your IT department about the campus firewall. Often times, the IT department will block EVERYTHING that they don't think is important, and in this case, their rules allow for outgoing connections only. You can make calls from inside the network to outside the network, but because they block the inbound stuff, you'll never see the other person until you talk with them and let them know you need that.

The best thing to do is to contact Sorenson's technical support. I hope they can help you. Or, get a D-Link and I can direct you to someone who can help in Oklahoma. CSD has a pretty strong human services presence in Oklahoma (TEPIN is one of the projects, the national emergency service for deaf people).

Back