Christmas Cards 2009

Rockdrummer, they are very funny :laugh2:
Thanks Pepsi I am glad you enjoyed them. May you have a Merry Christmas..... oooo... do I dare say Merry Christmas for fear of offending someone. Shoud I say happy holidays instead? NOT!!

I don't mind!!!
They are SO funny. :ty: for sharing it with us, Rockdrummer!!!

Thanks Pepsi I am glad you enjoyed them. May you have a Merry Christmas..... oooo... do I dare say Merry Christmas for fear of offending someone. Shoud I say happy holidays instead? NOT!!

You're welcome and Merry Christmas to you too. :)

Mine went into the mail today. 38 in the US, 2 to Aussieland, 3 to England, 2 to Japan, 1 to Iceland.

That takes care of ADers, and family and a few friends.

I d love to send out x mas cards but not this year. It will be my first time not to send out x mas cards. :shock: i feel Ok so far because i got a fewer xmas cards. I knew iam not alone as well. Merry christmas to everyone. mew!

Lemme know if any of you get mine, FF,pepsi, alicia and Kaelei!

I d love to send out x mas cards but not this year. It will be my first time not to send out x mas cards. :shock: i feel Ok so far because i got a fewer xmas cards. I knew iam not alone as well. Merry christmas to everyone. mew!

Off topic.

FF, I can't post in your VM. I just want to say thanks :)

Jake, Koala, SG. I think it takes a little over a week before you will get mine. I mail them last Thursday.

I now have ten x-mas cards from Dollar Tree.

Three cards are taken by three members: JClarke, Pespi, and Cheri.

Only seven cards left.

Let me know if you want an exchange card! :D

Oh, and Pespi, I got yours! :thumb: Thank you! But I won't open it 'til Christmas. :P

Back