Christmas Cards 2009

If anyone is to PM me for xmas card exchanging, ya should know I will not be doing this for this year only as I am still working on my living situation and I do not want to have to deal with my mail being probed by my 3rd brother and his wife (I know they want to ask about each letter and etc from other places like social work and employment and etc) so I want to guard my mail for a while till I can find my own place and then who knows if I will be able to resume this xmas card exchanging game again next year or so... so best to know this before ya do pm me ok? thanks.. appericate it very much and I know, hopefully I can do this again, just be patient ok?

If anyone is to PM me for xmas card exchanging, ya should know I will not be doing this for this year only as I am still working on my living situation and I do not want to have to deal with my mail being probed by my 3rd brother and his wife (I know they want to ask about each letter and etc from other places like social work and employment and etc) so I want to guard my mail for a while till I can find my own place and then who knows if I will be able to resume this xmas card exchanging game again next year or so... so best to know this before ya do pm me ok? thanks.. appericate it very much and I know, hopefully I can do this again, just be patient ok?

Understandable sharky, take your time. You can always UPS yourself at my doorstep:naughty::giggle::lol::P

Okay, I am starting to send some chrissy cards out to the international countries. To those I know, if you want to exchange cards with me, please pm me asap. :)

I'm doing the cards now. All the cards will be sent out in the morning. :)

The cards are at the moment sitting on my office desk at home waiting to be posted ... I have one more card left, who wants it? Nobody?

I'll be sending the xmas cards out this weekend. Look out in your mailbox. ;)

And Sosie--I just want to tell you that I would love to add you to the xmas card exchanging, but unfortunately, I don't know you that well enough yet. ;)

I just got back from the post office.All cards are mail out. :)

I apologize for this; I won't be able to participate in this year's Christmas Card exchange.

For those who does participate in the Christmas Card exchange, Have fun and enjoy those cards. :)

I'll be sending the xmas cards out this weekend. Look out in your mailbox. ;)

And Sosie--I just want to tell you that I would love to add you to the xmas card exchanging, but unfortunately, I don't know you that well enough yet. ;)

:wave: Cheri!
That's OK. No problem. Maybe next year! ;)

I apologize for this; I won't be able to participate in this year's Christmas Card exchange.

For those who does participate in the Christmas Card exchange, Have fun and enjoy those cards. :)

Jolie, no problem :)

I am still hoping to get my cards out, but finances being the way they are, I may not make it. Sorry if I can't to those who I said I would.

I had received your xmas card today, Pepsi. :ty: so much!

:hug:

Ok, its on the way. Keep a look out for it in your mailbox. :)

My christmas cards will be sent out this week... will let you guys know when it's out.

i would love to exchange christmas cards as well. its absolutely up to you if you want to do and i know I've not been around for long while. Some of you already knew me. :) Send me a PM if u wanna exchange christmas cards. :)

Back