Christmas Cards 2009

I am not revealing my home address to anymore people. I only revealed to the people I trust the most. Everyone else is welcome to receive a E-Christmas Card from me :)

Yes, everyone needs to be careful about this. I had no problems last year and I exchange cards with 29 ADers. The only one I feel funny about is the member ( most of you know who I'm talking about) that fake his death.

:lol: I never give him a x-mas card or get it from him. Yeah, we should be more careful. :)

Sure, I'll love to exchange x-mas cards with you, Pepsi. ;) I'm not sure if I still have your address, I'll pm you if I don't have it. You too, KarissaMann05.

Send me a PM if u want to do xmas card exchange! I did it last year and it was fun:)

Sure, I'll love to exchange x-mas cards with you, Pepsi. ;) I'm not sure if I still have your address, I'll pm you if I don't have it. You too, KarissaMann05.

Cheri,that's great! is your address still the same? :)

Who will like to receive a photo with autograph of me in naked? :giggle:

jk - just something creative I thought of make for Christmas. Interesting?

Anyone (only the ones I knows) want to exchange cards with me again, please pm me. If you change address, let me know too. Thanks :)

Not interested in it...only interested in exchanging with someone that I know well...it's waste of time exchanging cards with someone u barely know online. Have fun with the card exchanging....:)

I will be PM'ing some of you in the next half an hour in regards of the Christmas Cards.

To those I said I would send a christmas card to this year, I'm afraid I won't be able to do it due to reasons

Anyone wants to exchange xmas cards with me, pls PM me. I will do the same.

I only have 7 who wants me to send them Christmas cards -- anyone????? No?

I got only three ADers but I don't start to ask anybody yet. I prefer to wait until December so I can ask for exchanged cards. :)

Back