Christians Sue for Right Not to Tolerate Gay Policies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwstones said:
:gossip: Who told you that I waste my time to pray for you??? "
I did. No one told me :)

"I believe that is from devil :devil: teaching you not to pray???"

You can call me a demon and I can live with that name.

" Do you know what pray means to you?? "

Yeah, have a silent time to yourself for a second. Duh.. :)

"You can't stop me from continuing to pray because it is freedom of speech in our USA according US Contitution. Therefore, I make a choice to pray for you. Smile!!!! :) "

Ok do whatever you like. It was unnecessary to pray for me, though.

Well, doesn't matter all the scientist "proof", which is really isn't. It may waht you see in the monkeys, but the fact is human are not from apes, its pure myth of it. Tho there is cavemen, but not ape changing to human or becoming humans or whatever you look at or darwin looks at it that way. My faith stand, even tho I share the love of God for salvation in all mankind what God has given, and many rather finding proofs which never will be than live by faith. My life in me is filling by the Holy Spirit, not emotion or feelings, its deeper and more than that. Bec the fact is there is Living God who control the universe, that scientist still struggling how it begins and use mathmatic to figure, which is nothing wrong, but close God out and using human theories is sad. And also, its true, all over the world is mixture good and bad people, but this nation of 200 yrs ago are not like todays as a comparison is the Light becoming smoldering, but as Jesus said, He willnot snuffed it out. I love the very old heritage, the deist, atheist, christians leadership hold hands together inprayers. I love to read the old time history of this nation. My favorite heritage song of this nation is "Battle Hymn of Republic", which the lady wrote that song and sang where Abraham Lincoln sat behind her, after she finished sang, Abraham Lincoln stood up and shout with applaud and said sing it again, and she sang that song 5 times. Abraham Lincoln was moved of this. Its not the point of all the issues going on of differences of the people, but this is riches land that God has given us and should be thankful for what He has brought us here. As I read since this nation was born, today generation is more challenging than civil war. There is so many christian patriotic songs for this country. Tho those technologies and human theories does lead people to become their idolatry. But like I said, I can't make you what you to believe, but love to share of God's Love and why I stand whom I believe and rather stick with my faith in God, my Father thru Lord Jesus Christ.

hottiedeafboi said:
Well, doesn't matter all the scientist "proof", which is really isn't. It may waht you see in the monkeys, but the fact is human are not from apes, its pure myth of it. Tho there is cavemen, but not ape changing to human or becoming humans or whatever you look at or darwin looks at it that way. My faith stand, even tho I share the love of God for salvation in all mankind what God has given, and many rather finding proofs which never will be than live by faith. My life in me is filling by the Holy Spirit, not emotion or feelings, its deeper and more than that. Bec the fact is there is Living God who control the universe, that scientist still struggling how it begins and use mathmatic to figure, which is nothing wrong, but close God out and using human theories is sad. And also, its true, all over the world is mixture good and bad people, but this nation of 200 yrs ago are not like todays as a comparison is the Light becoming smoldering, but as Jesus said, He willnot snuffed it out. I love the very old heritage, the deist, atheist, christians leadership hold hands together inprayers. I love to read the old time history of this nation. My favorite heritage song of this nation is "Battle Hymn of Republic", which the lady wrote that song and sang where Abraham Lincoln sat behind her, after she finished sang, Abraham Lincoln stood up and shout with applaud and said sing it again, and she sang that song 5 times. Abraham Lincoln was moved of this. Its not the point of all the issues going on of differences of the people, but this is riches land that God has given us and should be thankful for what He has brought us here. As I read since this nation was born, today generation is more challenging than civil war. There is so many christian patriotic songs for this country. Tho those technologies and human theories does lead people to become their idolatry. But like I said, I can't make you what you to believe, but love to share of God's Love and why I stand whom I believe and rather stick with my faith in God, my Father thru Lord Jesus Christ.

You are full of B.S. I'm out of here. You can preach anyone, but I'm not listening to any of your stupid comments about your creative god.

You may see me and thik its preaching, but like I said,I shared, and you are preaching also. Preaching not have to be about God, preaching mean what you believe, its about anything

jazzy said:
He has said many time he wanted to be healed by our Lord but if he continues hurt people like this then he is sinning against our Lord.

oh i see your point now...

hottiedeafboi said:
You may see me and thik its preaching, but like I said,I shared, and you are preaching also. Preaching not have to be about God, preaching mean what you believe, its about anything

God bless you for gospel them. You not shame to Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ will count your rewards! :angel:

But that won't free you from the judgment where you believe or not. He doesn't want the judgements against it, but He has to do something about it, its not God is doing it, its the people constant rebelled
The Bible says, Judge ye that ye not be judged! JESUS HIMSELF, said "Let he who is without sin among you, be the first to cast the first stone"
He preached against the Pharasees, who thought that religion/ false show of public devoutness were more important then spirtuality or a personal relationship with God.
EVERY man sins.....everyone sins! Do not attack others for their sins, unless you're perfect.
Tersh, RIGHT ON!!!! I bet you back in the old days a lot of adults said that the world was going to hell in a handbasket compared to the days of their youth!

Deafdykes, you didn't get the whole message. Judging people meant that I can cut down anybodys sins, which "I" don't. Which is NOT my way of saying. I don't care what sin you commit. The only message I give out is the love of God thru Jesus Christ. You know why I have Christ in me? Bec my belief who Jesus really is and He died for me, not just for me, but for the whole world. My sins lead Him here to die, and I'm very unworthy and my sins drven me from God, but God pursuit me thru Jesus Christ. I have no clue why its a bad thing. Like I said before, you may see many christians came out angry, and protest and all that, I don't do stuff like that bec that's not how Christ called us to do. Tho even christians makes mistakes. But all Christ called us to do is minister, not casting stones.

Thanks, Eagle. Just let the Light shine and His love flows to touch the lives of the people. BIG SMILE

I do not see many Christians practice what Jesus' commanded us to do, Love God, Love thy neighbor, love yourself.

If Christian sues them, then they are not do what Jesus command them to do. :dunno:

Liebling:-))) said:
An author of the bible :)

The bible says that God destoryed Sodom and Gomorrah. :dunno:

Are u telling us bible is lying? Are u telling God did not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah? Are u telling us Lot lied about the angels who came and rescued Lot and his family? Are u telling us Lot's wife did not turned into pillar? I do believe his story and his experince. I do believe God guide those men and women to write them thru His word. God is so huge and u can not image it till u have taste this type of special bond between those men and women with God as I have with God. He has showed me His death on cross and sitting on right side of chair. It was when I knew bible is real and His to spread the word to let us know He is still here.

God is an author of the bible.

You are right, its a sad thing why christians taken others to court. From time to time in the scriptures Jesus said and Paul rebuked the christians in his time seeing christians suing people. Even tho the more and more new law begin to adding, and about choked out on the people of any kinds. Its a sad thing. The only thing is, ask God for wisdom and what He called us to do. We're not in the easy life here. Its a lot of challenging.

Teresh said:
The issue here is that the people in the government who adhere to a particular church try to make the law of the states to adhere to church laws. Now, if church laws were all the same regardless of church, then there wouldn't be a problem, but since churches all have wildly different laws, there is an issue. Buddhists don't want to be required to embrace theism on Friday any more than Christians want to be forced to adhere to Kashrut.

The issue isn't separation of church and state, it's whether or not the government making religiously-motivated laws that alienate another religion constitutes a violation of the First Amendment.

Somebody else mentioned Church and State and that is why I posted my opinion on the seperate of Church and State. I'm not quite sure I completely understand what you are getting at with your post. There are A LOT of laws on the books that have some type of moral issue involved created by a church....but I don't see people standing up against those laws. For example, look at the following part of the 10 commandments:

6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is thy neighbor's.

50 percent of the 10 commandments are current laws on the books..some state level, some federal, and some both. Should these laws be stricken from the books because they are religious or moral in nature? I just wanted to show that there are church related things within many of or laws, but it doesn't constitute a violation of the seperation of church and state.
By that line of thinking, because a church doesn't recognize same sex marriages does not mean that the states have to recognize them (or risk being in violation of seperation of church and state which is the argument here).

Another example is sex with children. I'm a 32 year old male and it would be against the law for me to have sex with a 14, 15, 16, or even 17 year old girl. The church (as far as I know) do not address this issue, yet it would be both morally wrong and illegal for me to do that. To take it one step further, what if I created a church that said I could do that.....wouldn't the goverment have a responsibility to come after me and charge me with a crime? Again, we are talking about laws based on morals...and if those in the goverment feel that homosexuality is wrong and/or immoral, then they will pass laws not recognizing those marriages. Like with any other laws, if you are not happy with what your politicians are voting for or against, you have the right (and IMO obligation) to support and elect those that have beliefs similar to yours.

Deafdykes, you didn't get the whole message. Judging people meant that I can cut down anybodys sins, which "I" don't. Which is NOT my way of saying. I don't care what sin you commit. The only message I give out is the love of God thru Jesus Christ.
You are judging us. Jesus said that sin should be between the person and God!
You know, people like you and Heath are the reason why many athetists are turned off by Christianity and Christians. They hear ALL about the WONDERFUL LOVE OF GOD ALMIGHTY!!!! BUT, MANY devout christians don't pratice what they preach, and so atheists are turned off by that!

deafdyke said:
]! BUT, MANY devout christians don't pratice what they preach, and so atheists are turned off by that!

I agree and it applies to all other relgions too. All religions have blood on their hands.

Deafdyke, you still didn't get it, the way your idea of my saying and the way you think how I act online, and you and I meet face to face I said the same phrase, but you see it different. Online make things difficult, but the way I see the reason you said and how you take it, is by taking advantage and making excuse it. For example, the phairsees try to trapped Jesus about the coin, and tax, when Jesus said whose face is this on the coin, they anwered caesar's. Then Jesus said then rendered what is Caesars ,,, then later time when Jesus was arrested and on trial, pharisees told twisted story what Jesus said about the coin. What SOME christian did, you blame ALL and taking excuse of that. Have you ever seen me said, God hates these people and sent them to hell? No. You plucked and scrambled and edited my phrase to make it looks bad. Would I resent you? Nope, not one bit. What Jesus face, I must face it the same.

And other thing, Jesus and some of the apostles says, if anyone sin against you, go to the altar, then go to you brothers for forgiveness and then go to the altar for fogiveness and also, says, if you caught your brothers or sisters sin, go to him/her to bring him or her back, and happy is he or she won them back. But must be confide one another. Also, says, if one refuse(meant bigotry attitude,not mean struggling one), then need bring another witness, and still refuse, then tell in public and treat him or her like sinners or tax collectors. Have to becareful how you look at, and like I said, I do not agrre, if I go over your face and say you are going to hell for doing that, that's no place for me to say that, my calling is share His love and what He has done for you and me. But I can't make you decide, bec it is your choice. And all of us have choices, either receive or reject. Again, I emphasize, I just minister (not mean preacher, it mean share), NOT casting stone. I worship the God of GRACE and MERCY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back