Chik-fil-a doesn't support gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFA is not an anti gay organization. They are a restaurant and employer and job creator. If you disagree with the opinions of their executives, don't try to bully them and force them out of business.
bully them? force them out of business? really? Foxrac vs. Chick-fil-A? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

if businessmen are concerned about loss of profits due to their personal view... simple - don't mix business with personal matter.

That is the silliest boycott ever.
not really.

CFA is not an anti gay organization. They are a restaurant and employer and job creator. If you disagree with the opinions of their executives, don't try to bully them and force them out of business.

That is the silliest boycott ever.

Who say CFA isn't anti-gay organization? Not me, even you better not attempt to twist my post.

American Family Association and Family Research Council are anti-gay organization since Republican Party is political party. Don't compare Republican Party with anti-gay organization because they are totally different, even there are businesses support Republican Party due to fiscal reason, not related to gay rights.

I already know that CFA is business and I'm not stupid as you thought. What is point about your post?

I REFUSE to eat at CFA and it is my choice to spend my money. I have rights to speak out against CEO whatever I want and I don't agree with CEO. CFA donation to anti-gay organization is biggest problem and that why I stopped ate in two years ago.

I don't SAY that CFA should be out of business or boycott, only you and other members are saying, not me. It is bad to assume about me.

bully them? force them out of business? really? Foxrac vs. Chick-fil-A? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

if businessmen are concerned about loss of profits due to their personal view... simple - don't mix business with personal matter.

not really.

Yup, I agree with you.

Steinhauer, please show posts that I say about put out of business or boycott.

Who say CFA isn't anti-gay organization? Not me, even you better not attempt to twist my post.

American Family Association and Family Research Council are anti-gay organization since Republican Party is political party. Don't compare Republican Party with anti-gay organization because they are totally different, even there are businesses support Republican Party due to fiscal reason, not related to gay rights.

I already know that CFA is business and I'm not stupid as you thought. What is point about your post?

I REFUSE to eat at CFA and it is my choice to spend my money. I have rights to speak out against CEO whatever I want and I don't agree with CEO. CFA donation to anti-gay organization is biggest problem and that why I stopped ate in two years ago.

I don't SAY that CFA should be out of business or boycott, only you and other members are saying, not me. It is bad to assume about me.
You should be happy then to support Microsoft and Apple because they are huge donors to your cause. Their donations more than eclipse anything that CFA can donate.

Do you see anyone making a big stink about that? Is anyone calling for a boycott of them?

There's a long list of big-dollar corporate donors to pro-gay causes. Why then, do they feel it's important to protest against one small restaurant chain that doesn't support their cause? :hmm:

never hear of this place.personaly marriage gay or straight i have opinions and anyone wanting hook up for life needs brains read.but if gay wants to marry and 10yrs down the line is as miserable as sin that their right,and fast food outlet got no moral rights when think of crap they feed customers

You should be happy then to support Microsoft and Apple because they are huge donors to your cause. Their donations more than eclipse anything that CFA can donate.

Do you see anyone making a big stink about that? Is anyone calling for a boycott of them?

There's a long list of big-dollar corporate donors to pro-gay causes. Why then, do they feel it's important to protest against one small restaurant chain that doesn't support their cause? :hmm:

Blue - Yup, I know and they have done for many years, 1989 for MS and 1993 for Apple. Google supports gay rights as well and too many companies to list.

Green - Who say about boycott? I said that I stopped ate at CFA due to moral reason and CFA isn't my fan. I never call "BOYCOTT". There are some stores, fast food that I avoid isn't related to gay rights, it is just because of bad customer service, bad food, poor work condition, etc.

Red - I don't attend protest against CFA. *shrug*

because CFA is being close-minded. whatever happened to equality and unity?

my friend wrote this -

OPINION: You have the right to free speech & to your opinions. You even have the right to support representatives who (like you) are against gay marriage. You do not, however, have the right to be stupid enough to think that people will buy your sandwiches or that you won't lose money, because racists and bigots are fast becoming the true minority in this country.

Yup, I agree with you.

Steinhauer, please show posts that I say about put out of business or boycott.

While I quoted your post, I was also keeping the article from the OP in mind as well. :hmm:

Blue - Yup, I know and they have done for many years, 1989 for MS and 1993 for Apple. Google supports gay rights as well and too many companies to list.

Green - Who say about boycott? I said that I stopped ate at CFA due to moral reason and CFA isn't my fan. I never call "BOYCOTT". There are some stores, fast food that I avoid isn't related to gay rights, it is just because of bad customer service, bad food, poor work condition, etc.

Red - I don't attend protest against CFA. *shrug*
I know that you didn't. I'm talking about those who are participating in protests against CFA.

because CFA is being close-minded. whatever happened to equality and unity?
CFA is not close minded. Their management has moral convictions that they support, just like many other corporations do. Just because their convictions don't toe the line with others, why should they be attacked? Whatever happened to freedom of speech, and freedom of religion?

CFA treats every customer with equality.

I don't know what kind of "unity" you're referring to. I thought the buzzword these days was diversity.

my friend wrote this -
They aren't racists or bigots, and it's obvious that their business isn't hurting from them standing by their convictions, so that remark is rather meaningless in this context.

Gays really messed up on this one. I never ate at Chick Fil a before because I prefer hamburgers.. but yesterday I went and bought a meal and a ton of chicken strips. I will go there once in awhile now and Im sure other Christians will as well. So if youre boycotting theyve gained alot of customers.

Yesterday was a record breaking day in sales and the gay community sbould see the christian community is way more powerful than them. Good luck on your futile attempt to put Chick fil a out of business.

Gays really messed up on this one. I never ate at Chick Fil a before because I prefer hamburgers.. but yesterday I went and bought a meal and a ton of chicken strips. I will go there once in awhile now and Im sure other Christians will as well. So if youre boycotting theyve gained alot of customers.

Yesterday was a record breaking day in sales and the gay community sbould see the christian community is way more powerful than them. Good luck on your futile attempt to put Chick fil a out of business.

Christian community is too powerful? You funny!!!

There are a lot of Christians support gay rights, even really a lot of gay people are Christian too. ;)

It is just like crazy anti-gay evangelical christians are boycotting Microsoft, Apple, Starbucks, Google, McDonald's, Ford, etc due to pro-gay rights. :aw:

Don't mix between Christians and gay people.

I ate there yesterday (twice) and today....But that's not unusual, I eat there often.

They made 200 million in sales.

Wirelessly posted

I think it great they stand for what they believe in. I personally , think they are pricy and I prefer In N Out burger and they are Christian :) check the bottom of your drink the scripture is there .

Last edited:
I thought this kind of thread are not allowed? political topics is not allowed, yes? Too much flaming. Time to close this thread, don't you think, Mod?
618px-Trollface_HD.png

Wirelessly posted

I think it great they stand for what they believe in. I personally , think they are pricy and I prefer In N Out burger and they are Christian :) check the bottom of your drink the scripture is there .

I like In N Out Burger as well and they are neutral company, it means they don't make stance on political, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back