Chik-fil-a doesn't support gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if I owned a business, it's my busines who and where I want to donate....I'm a Repub....and still have friends who are Dems.....I do support traditional marriages...and still have gay friends.....in other words, we all get along.

If the food is good at CFA...I'll eat there regardless.

Republican Party isn't anti-gay organization so they are political party that support generalized stuffs, not directly anti-gay, however politicians may be anti-gay and there are some republicans are pro-gay too.

I only have problem with anti-gay organizations, not political party.

TCS and I had CFA for lunch today. He said there were still long lines there, even at the double drive-thru.

says who?

Says me! I may not be totally or politically correct in banning those mayor's speech but they should not be allowed to use their position as a platform for their personal beliefs! It is as wrong as a pastor telling his congregation who to vote for by name and supporting openly a political canidate!

Says me! I may not be totally or politically correct in banning those mayor's speech but they should not be allowed to use their position as a platform for their personal beliefs! It is as wrong as a pastor telling his congregation who to vote for by name and supporting openly a political canidate!

wow.... your post is full of contradictions.... I don't even know where to begin... so I'll just leave this alone and walk away :io:

I am boycotting Chik fila along with Wendy's . I do not buy pizza from Domino
any more . There are businesses that do not support women's right. Walmart and Just Curves are two of them. I think it so insane to not support gay marriages when are people needing jobs and the economy is still weak. Look at all the money that could be made by supporting gay marriages ! I find is very frighten that so people are supporting Chik fil a , it remind of the '60' when
Anita Jane Bryan was spreading fear and hate around and causing innocent people to get hurt. I am glad Mayor Menino of Boston has the guts to not allow Chik fil a to have a store in his city.

TCS and I had CFA for lunch today. He said there were still long lines there, even at the double drive-thru.

was it always like this?

I know it isn't illegal but very unethical, IMO.

How in the world is it even unethical? It is a privately owned corporation that can donate to whomever they please as long as it is legal. These are family and Christian organizations that they are giving to. It is only your opinion that they are hate groups. I happen to receive email from FRC! Does that make me a hate monger or bigot?! I should think not! I am quite sure that there are corporations that give freely to gay organizations but we don't protest them or call them hate groups do we?! Think about it Foxrac! Be sensible my friend.

wow.... your post is full of contradictions.... I don't even know where to begin... so I'll just leave this alone and walk away :io:

No don't even do it! What contradictions??? I see none! Name them please if you dare otherwise you are just blowing wind my friend!

I would not let my dog eat there!! I will nothing to do with that place as I know there will be a lot of people there that hates gay people. And I do not what to be around that kind energy.

No don't even do it! What contradictions??? I see none! Name them please if you dare otherwise you are just blowing wind my friend!

for starter... Post #7, 9, and 16. and Amendment One.

How in the world is it even unethical? It is a privately owned corporation that can donate to whomever they please as long as it is legal. These are family and Christian organizations that they are giving to. It is only your opinion that they are hate groups. I happen to receive email from FRC! Does that make me a hate monger or bigot?! I should think not! I am quite sure that there are corporations that give freely to gay organizations but we don't protest them or call them hate groups do we?! Think about it Foxrac! Be sensible my friend.

Why are you attacking on me after my statement is opinion. I don't understand about my post make you combative since it is very strong opinion about between ethical and unethical. It shouldn't matter if I make opinion and I don't push into your throat.

FRC wants ENTIRE OF HOMOSEXUALITY to be illegal, not just gay marriage only, that's very big difference. FRC involvement in political will going affect me so hard and will ultimately ruin my life so I have to fight so hard to keep FRC out of political hand.

I'm going leave your issue to somewhere and it looks like you don't understand about how I was feeling with different connection.

was it always like this?
Pretty much. All the CFA's in this area are always busy. I've never seen a "quiet" one. Of course, yesterday was exceptionally busy to the point they were running out of food.

Pretty much. All the CFA's in this area are always busy. I've never seen a "quiet" one. Of course, yesterday was exceptionally busy to the point they were running out of food.

oh ok. I still don't see what's so good about Chick-fill-A when I used to live in Virginia. I didn't like it at all.

oh ok. I still don't see what's so good about Chick-fill-A when I used to live in Virginia. I didn't like it at all.
Everyone has different tastes. :D

Yesterday when my boyfriend and I were on our date, we were just walking around and then we finally saw chik-fil-a and we saw they had a HUGE line. we didn't go to grab something to eat from chik-fil-a. We weren't hungry but i have never seen a line like that. I also have another chik-fil-a in our town, there was so many cars backed up. There was one accident too near CFA. It's insane!

Republican Party isn't anti-gay organization so they are political party that support generalized stuffs, not directly anti-gay, however politicians may be anti-gay and there are some republicans are pro-gay too.

I only have problem with anti-gay organizations, not political party.

CFA is not an anti gay organization. They are a restaurant and employer and job creator. If you disagree with the opinions of their executives, don't try to bully them and force them out of business.

That is the silliest boycott ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back