ChicagoBlue...Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Angel was in Chicago some months back for a wedding, I believe, and they met up. That's pretty well known around here.....

I'm always so behind in news... I didn't know that but that's really cool. I was hoping to meet up with Mark and Derek in late spring or early summer because I want to visit Chicago. I was told that spring is best time to go there and it can be miserable in summer... just like NYC.

Knock it off with any naming names in this thread besides, we are waiting for official statement.

Let's keep the naming other members out.. thank you.

I received some information.....

FF.....posted the link

Last edited:
Thank you for getting back to me. :( did he say anything more about it? like what caused it etc

I was waiting to hear from Calvin to see if it was OK to "reopen" this thread again.

STRANGE that the Memorial date says November 30,--0001*****Arrangements pending still.

I'm guessing that any interested party would contact funeral home and ask for arrangements.

I was waiting to hear from Calvin to see if it was OK to "reopen" this thread again.

STRANGE that the Memorial date says November 30,--0001*****Arrangements pending still.

I'm guessing that any interested party would contact funeral home and ask for arrangements.

I think i ve seen somewhere on the website that they need to do autopsy, so it could be the reason if they cant perform on him without familys permsion. it could took a few days to notify his family and it is starting to make an arranagement.

I am curious.. Why is FBI involved in this? Why not Chicago Fire Dept handling it? I just wonder.
It was an Arson job, someone was killed so its a crime scene.
Being possibly federally funded, or some other reason the FBI are involved.

Im glad his parents were notified and he is Home. Sad that he lost his life in the fire.

I think i ve seen somewhere on the website that they need to do autopsy, so it could be the reason if they cant perform on him without familys permsion. it could took a few days to notify his family and it is starting to make an arranagement.

I think the family was already notified if there are now funeral arrangements.

I am not certain about autopsy protocol, but I'm under the impression that a medical examiner/police can do an autopsy even without family permission, especially if there's an unusual situation (foul play, undetermined cause of death, etc.)

I am not certain about autopsy protocol, but I'm under the impression that a medical examiner/police can do an autopsy even without family permission, especially if there's an unusual situation (foul play, undetermined cause of death, etc.)

Interesting. I did learn something. I spend too much of my time on TV shows that they cant perform on body without notifying family.

it is required by law to perform autopsy to rule out anything. In JFK, Jr.'s case... the autopsy was "waived".

I guess the funeral arrangements haven't been finalized yet. I'm going to keep checking back with the site to get updates.

We posted a condolence message but it hasn't shown up yet. I guess it takes a while to process.

http://www.kohnfuneralhome.com/notices/Mark-England/guest-book

I wish Mark's obit had a photograph of him instead of the generic candle.

Anyone who loves the picture what mark took on his riding the bike or walking/traveling around in the chicago and send me. I dont mind making the grid/collage that he has been there. then one of you can post it on mark's obit website. I thought maybe his family didnt realize that mark did visit many places in chicago.

I guess the funeral arrangements haven't been finalized yet. I'm going to keep checking back with the site to get updates.

We posted a condolence message but it hasn't shown up yet. I guess it takes a while to process.

http://www.kohnfuneralhome.com/notices/Mark-England/guest-book

I wish Mark's obit had a photograph of him instead of the generic candle.

I was thinking that too about Mark's photo not being there. This made is all so finial . :( Maybe the condolence messages needs to be approved before being posted ?

I also posted condolence but nothing showed up do you think should do it again...I so glad derrick met Mark maybe derrick could do something on behalf of us all not sure what maybe a print off from our posts if appropriate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back