ChicagoBlue...Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an Arson job, someone was killed so its a crime scene.
Being possibly federally funded, or some other reason the FBI are involved.
Where did you get that info?

chr160.gif

do you think if its a good idea to post his favorite train pictures on his obit website??

I plan to make more that mark took for christmas pictures. Christmas pictures are really nice. i ll do that tonight.

do you think if its a good idea to post his favorite train pictures on his obit website??

there a train pic I asked him to find for me intrigue us both..It was BIG train going through middle of a town people on the line sitting on top of train market stalls up to the rails we think it was india..
'Train man'was fellow train spotter they exchanged lots of train info maybe he knows,mark also took lots of chicargo train pics.i think it good idea ff he also liked the lake.what was his orbit website

there a train pic I asked him to find for me intrigue us both..It was BIG train going through middle of a town people on the line sitting on top of train market stalls up to the rails we think it was india..
'Train man'was fellow train spotter they exchanged lots of train info maybe he knows,mark also took lots of chicargo train pics.i think it good idea ff he also liked the lake.what was his orbit website

http://www.kohnfuneralhome.com/notices/Mark-England/guest-book

I'll see if I can find the pic you're referring to, or at least a similar one.

Some more had been posted today , Mark was well loved. :)

And there always seems to be one from a total stranger (in this case a JW). I received one from a total stranger when my husband passed away.

I have mixed feelings about those kinds of posts.

It's being investigated by the arson squad (see the news article), so there must have been some evidence to suggest a possible arson.

all fires are investigated and treated as a criminal case

Mark took lot of holiday pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 30
Still no update on Mark's obit or funeral arrangements at the Kohn site. :(

They told me a couple days ago that they would be adding a real obituary with picture, and funeral details to Mark's page as soon as they got them. It usually doesn't take this long, so I hope that there are no problems.

They told me a couple days ago that they would be adding a real obituary with picture, and funeral details to Mark's page as soon as they got them. It usually doesn't take this long, so I hope that there are no problems.

I notice that there did change the comment to " not available" I wasnt sure if they decided not to have a service. Hope we will hear more detailed news.

I did post the photo of holiday pictures on mark's obituary website. hope they dont mind.

I just called the funeral home and they have no date set yet. I wonder if the family want to have a small private one.

I would assume that funeral service will proceed once the investigation is done. I would be wrong.

I just called the funeral home and they have no date set yet. I wonder if the family want to have a small private one.
Maybe. But usually then they at least post something like "Private Services" or "Family Only" rather than posting nothing.

I also wish they would at least publish a real obituary and picture. Mark deserves the recognition.

I would assume that funeral service will proceed once the investigation is done. I would be wrong.
Investigations can go for months or sometimes never be resolved. Funerals aren't dependent on overall investigations. Once the autopsy is done, the body is released to the family. The autopsy was done a week ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back