ChicagoBlue...Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no find condolence address been on it once but like see once more please post web address again think reba posted it

I no find condolence address been on it once but like see once more please post web address again think reba posted it

Sent you a PM with the link so you don't lose it or have to search the thread for it. :)

Maybe. But usually then they at least post something like "Private Services" or "Family Only" rather than posting nothing.

I also wish they would at least publish a real obituary and picture. Mark deserves the recognition.

I feel the same thing. Can someone ask funeral home to submit the photo of him!

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Maybe. But usually then they at least post something like "Private Services" or "Family Only" rather than posting nothing.

I also wish they would at least publish a real obituary and picture. Mark deserves the recognition.

I had seen posted a "Private Services " was held for family only after the funeral took place in my newspapers. The family wanted to made sure no one was there outside of the family .

I feel the same thing. Can someone ask funeral home to submit the photo of him!

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I think the family has send some photos of Mark to the funeral home
, there is a photo of him and I thinks of Mark's photos posted now.

I been trying to find something in newspapers and I found nothing so far. I know newspapers will print a small death notice and I can't find any .

I been trying to find something in newspapers and I found nothing so far. I know newspapers will print a small death notice and I can't find any .

I'm not certain but I believe they can't post an official notice until the body has been positively identified. Was told this can take many many weeks if not longer.

there is an alert system for deaf to tell you specifically what such as doorbell, fire alarm, phone, etc.

cl-alcombo.jpg

or... you could get a hearing dog.

From what I learn that fire dept said that alarm clock system is not recommend. They're required something is portable with battery that provide enough strobe whatever the power is down.

It's terrible news I have been miss the news for a long week. Rest in peace, I wish I would know bit more about him.

I'm not certain but I believe they can't post an official notice until the body has been positively identified. Was told this can take many many weeks if not longer.

I'm not commenting on your post, just wanted you to see this. That is a beautiful poem you posted on Mark's memorial page. Another lump in my throat after reading that

I'm not commenting on your post, just wanted you to see this. That is a beautiful poem you posted on Mark's memorial page. Another lump in my throat after reading that

Thank you,
That poem was given to me at my sons funeral by a co-worker who lost his son to cancer. Amazing how much comfort it gave me and still does to this day. Yesterday was the anniversary date of my sons passing and I felt that maybe by sharing it with Mark's family that they too might find some comfort in it.

Thank you,

That poem was given to me at my sons funeral by a co-worker who lost his son to cancer. Amazing how much comfort it gave me and still does to this day. Yesterday was the anniversary date of my sons passing and I felt that maybe by sharing it with Mark's family that they too might find some comfort in it.

I'm sorry about your son's passing. I hope you are doing okay. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back