ChicagoBlue...Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always takes a while for condolence messages to show up on obit pages. Be patient.

If you notice, the only condolence showing right now is one from yesterday. Perhaps they only update it once a day.

As I recall, when my husband passed away, the funeral home sent me hardcopies of the condolences after a certain amount of time past his funeral.

If you notice, the only condolence showing right now is one from yesterday. Perhaps they only update it once a day.

As I recall, when my husband passed away, the funeral home sent me hardcopies of the condolences after a certain amount of time past his funeral.

I was going to mention that too. Some funeral homes do print out the messages to be sent to next of kin.

I was going to mention that too. Some funeral homes do print out the messages to be sent to next of kin.

So this may be take awhile for the messages to show , the funeral homes what to made sure nothing is send to the family that is hurtful .

So this may be take awhile for the messages to show , the funeral homes what to made sure nothing is send to the family that is hurtful .

Yes, plus the family may be reading the website posts too.

Chicago_Theatre_sign_Close_up.jpg
BLUE2

RIP Friend

I also posted condolence but nothing showed up do you think should do it again...I so glad derrick met Mark maybe derrick could do something on behalf of us all not sure what maybe a print off from our posts if appropriate

I would be willing to do my best to do something.

Did Mark take that one, I'm thinking not? If you google that pic comes up.

:ty: all for this "sticky" thread and then updates and condolences :aw:
what a terrible thing....:(

Inside the train. He enjoyed the 1970s time period

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 26
Sorry to hear Mark....Too young guy. I feel no fair with him cuz I'm an old man now. RIP Mark....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back