California is running out of water.....

California needs to change their zip code to 911......

Laura

If they do get heavy rain there could a lot of mud slides , all the fires burned down a lot trees that held the soil in place. So I hope they do not get heavy rain.

This is sad as the wildlife is dying from a lack of water and food.

California needs to change their zip code to 911......

Laura

Really????? Looks like the rest of the country is having some major "911" weather issues, Atlanta for example. The fires are in a very small portion of CA. If you think all of CA in like Hollywood, you are very wrong. Have you ever visited Northern CA or are your opinions coming from watching tv?

That's great, Angel.

What about San Diego County area? Do they get rain,too?

That's great, Angel.

What about San Diego County area? Do they get rain,too?

Northern CA usually gets more rain then Southern CA. I love San Diego, beautiful beaches and great weather.

California has so many beautiful areas to visit. Hubby and I are making our lists of places to visit this summer. Driving down Highway 1 along the coast, is absolutely the most beautiful drive one can do, especially on a motor cycle. Carmel, Monterey, Big Sur then onto Santa Cruz, Moro Bay, Santa Barbara....I could go on and on.

Then go Northern CA and so many more beautiful areas. Authentic posts a lot of those areas.

Northern CA usually gets more rain then Southern CA. I love San Diego, beautiful beaches and great weather.

California has so many beautiful areas to visit. Hubby and I are making our lists of places to visit this summer. Driving down Highway 1 along the coast, is absolutely the most beautiful drive one can do, especially on a motor cycle. Carmel, Monterey, Big Sur then onto Santa Cruz, Moro Bay, Santa Barbara....I could go on and on.

Then go Northern CA and so many more beautiful areas. Authentic posts a lot of those areas.

I'm a CA native. :) I recommend go to Burney. It's a bit close to Susanville. They have beautiful waterfalls. It's called Burney Falls.

My late grandparents used to own a general store in Morro Bay. They were well known there. I remember when I was a kid, Morro Bay was so small, and there wasn't a single McDonald.

My parents live in San Diego. Mom keeps telling me they need the rain badly. I've not talked to her in a week. I just wonder if San Diego got the rain, too.

When I lived in Northern CA in the winter it rained for days , this was in the mid 70's and we got snow too. I looked up Humboldt county and it's being developed , it does not look the same anymore. It was so beautiful when I lived there.

When I got off work tonight, there is some little sprinkles of rain here. Wait see how wet it gets tomorrow.

Yes, one of the big concerns is the instability of the grounds on the hills that would cause landslides. Everything needs water for sure.

Yeah , that is what I said in post # 81 too. I can remember seeing sign that warn you falling rocks and there will rocks rolling down a hill .The forest fires
destroy all the trees and vegetation and the drought on top of this is a huge concern about mudslides. I saw on the news people lost their houses from mudslides. It was very sad to see happen. I have soft spot for California , specially Northern California.

FINALLY...we have an official "big storm" in Northern California. Some areas are actually getting sand bags ready in case rivers and creeks overflow. Sierras getting over a foot of snow just today. The storm is suppose to last through the whole weekend. Let it rain rain rain rain.

I don't know if Authentic is heading up the hill for all this fresh powder, but driving conditions look absolutely crazy.

FINALLY...we have an official "big storm" in Northern California. Some areas are actually getting sand bags ready in case rivers and creeks overflow. Sierras getting over a foot of snow just today. The storm is suppose to last through the whole weekend. Let it rain rain rain rain.

I don't know if Authentic is heading up the hill for all this fresh powder, but driving conditions look absolutely crazy.

Hip Hip Hooray!! Things are looking better. Hopefully it'll continue that way.

I bet the wildlife is happy about this too. I hope it does rain but too hard so it will flood or cause mudslides.

Californians need to realize rain comes late yes it will rain a lot in feb and march but back in 1991 we had bad year no rain but will see how it does after April ;) my mom remembered years ago it was same thing no rain but hot in jan which is unusual but now colder and I'm sick again cuz every time weather changes it drives me nuts anyway stay dry and warm ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Californians need to realize rain comes late yes it will rain a lot in feb and march but back in 1991 we had bad year no rain but will see how it does after April ;) my mom remembered years ago it was same thing no rain but hot in jan which is unusual but now colder and I'm sick again cuz every time weather changes it drives me nuts anyway stay dry and warm ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a lot worst this time , cities where going to run completely out of water. It was more than late there been a water shortage for the past 2 years . You're having a very serious drought . I would that would be the last thing to want , 'to dry' , it's way too dry in California.

Actually I live near Santa cry and have some creeks near where I live so worse is way in north California like s.f and south California too yeah I know but we will rebound a bit slightly but this summer may be worse cuz we don't have rain from June till October :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back