Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he say exactly in his last PM? I'd like to know.

As for IP addresses, it's possible for someone to use your PC without your knowledge...my ex-husband did so and a lot of my passwords and cookies were set as being on... keep that in mind. All I'm saying is that we really don't have 100% proof that HE did this.

He won't reply, he is suppose to be dead :shock:

anyway, it would be nice to hear what he have to say.. Jillio has his email so maybe she can speak for him.

How long have he been a member?

Since 2005, I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
What did he say exactly in his last PM? I'd like to know.

As for IP addresses, it's possible for someone to use your PC without your knowledge...my ex-husband did so and a lot of my passwords and cookies were set as being on... keep that in mind. All I'm saying is that we really don't have 100% proof that HE did this.

True...just the IP address being from Wyoming is what makes this whole thing fishy.

he could have a virus? never mind, A virus would do something like this on a different computer.

Nobody was actually in Wyoming. It was Mark Byrd (if that's his real name), sitting in Washington making an account named "Twinkletoes" saying "Hi! I'm from Wyoming!"

On another forum I occasionally post, one of the more popular members died at a young age and the response was similar to here. One girl, who had never met the guy in person, actually had his screen name tattooed across her lower back. She provided pictures and all. It's a good thing nobody went that far here.

Im flabbergasted. I have seen Byrdie in person before and he doesnt seem like the type but then again we cannot judge it by its covers. I know some of his acquaintances and they never said anything unkind about him.

Very bizarre - it is a tragedy that this made a huge mockery out of all of you :(

Exactly!! I rather to hear his side also, since we heard Candybrowneyes's side of the investigation that all the moderators had done.

Im flabbergasted. I have seen Byrdie in person before and he doesnt seem like the type but then again we cannot judge it by its covers. I know some of his acquaintances and they never said anything unkind about him.

Very bizarre - it is a tragedy that this made a huge mockery out of all of you :(

U have met him in person so everything he has shared..his daughter and all that are true?

Byrdie's Betrayal

True...just the IP address being from Wyoming is what makes this whole thing fishy.

Yes, new members just started showing up and decide to do a little postwhore so they wouldn't even noticed or get suspicions and that members happen to be the same person with different accounts and that member is: Byrdie

There was no reason to hear his side and will not be allowed back. We had more than enough that showed us what had happened. Remember WE ARE HERE FOR THE MEMEBERS. WE DO NOT LIKE banning people UNLESS it is absolutely needed! You should trust we as a TEAM are looking out for YOUR best interest!

I'm unable to post to the twinkletoes thread. The post I was about to make would've got me banned. :pissed: :twisted:

U have met him in person so everything he has shared..his daughter and all that are true?

No I did not go that far but I can ask around - all of this is too bizarre. Dont any of you have him on your facebook or anything else?

One GOOD thing did come out of this...it shows that many members on this forum have wonderful hearts as shown during the tragedy...it makes me feel lucky to be a part of this community.

No I did not go that far but I can ask around - all of this is too bizarre. Dont any of you have him on your facebook or anything else?

U know what..now that u have mentioned it. I did ask him via PM if he had a FB account and if he wanted to be a friend and he said that he didnt want to use FB now cuz he was looking for employment and didnt want prospective employers seeing his FB. I cant remember...something like that and then will get FB later. It is all vague.

There was no reason to hear his side and will not be allowed back. We had more than enough that showed us what had happened. Remember WE ARE HERE FOR THE MEMEBERS. WE DO NOT LIKE banning people UNLESS it is absolutely needed! You should trust we as a TEAM are looking out for YOUR best interest!

I do trust you.

Holy Shit!! My mouth is on the floor! I cannot believe that someone would toy with peoples emotions like that. It's a terrible thing to do. Why would someone go through all that trouble for a lie??/ My head cannot grasp such a thing. And to think, I spent the better part of the day feeling terrible for this "family" of his and everything that they have endured. All I can say is ........wow!

U know what..now that u have mentioned it. I did ask him via PM if he had a FB account and if he wanted to be a friend and he said that he didnt want to use FB now cuz he was looking for employment and didnt want prospective employers seeing his FB. I cant remember...something like that and then will get FB later. It is all vague.

Yes Shel, I asked him the same.

I gave him my name for FB after the fact he told me he did not want to open up a FB account. He mentioned he was going to close his MySpace account.

He mentioned about wanting to make sure he didn't leave any personal info & pictures of him in public forums which is why he asked admin to pull down pictures of him & close threads pertaining personal info about him.

I found it quite odd but said nothing out of respect for his personal space. The fact he spent quite a bit of time on the site when he mentioned he was a lawyer & studying the bar was fishy for me.

I have a cousin that's extremely busy, she's a lawyer and the only way we keep in touch with her is through her FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back