Byrdie Situation UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mods for keeping us updated on this situation. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this though.

UNBELIEVABLE!

TO ALL MODS, thanks for get this straighten out. I hope it won't happen again in near future.

So let's have a peace and enjoy any positive posts on AD!

What about his life story, her daughter , was it pure hoax after all this time? With that being say Byrdie isn't the person we thought he was?

I am very stunned, for those who were good friends with Byrdie have this sort of joke happen to them. I am sorry this happened to you :(

I move that new procedures should be set up for new members. They should not be able to post till approved by MOD's. That way they can be checked out and it would also end all spam posts too.

UNBELIEVABLE!

TO ALL MODS, thanks for get this straighten out. I hope it won't happen again in near future.

So let's have a peace and enjoy any positive posts on AD!

That is gonna be hard for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I move that new procedures should be set up for new members. They should not be able to post till approved by MOD's. That way they can be checked out and it would also end all spam posts too.

But there are a lot of us here you know?

That would be preventing any spammers or hoaxers! What a great idea but it is all up to Alex. We'll see if that would work or not.

I don't even know what to say......

I don't even know what to think of this......

Yea I feel shitty too but I am thinking other way such as my baby inside me, my husband, my kid etc...

I hope you start feel better with darn pink eyes! ICK!

I dont feel like being positive. I am pissed and feeling shitty.

It's too bad that a person has to create fictional names to cover up something when they can just come clean or even be honest about themselves.

Tsk, the human heart isn't to be toyed with.

What do you mean? I said new members not the existing ones.

It will be something I can bring up to Alex... BUT we also love AD and its open ness to members we have discussed what we need to do to prevent this from happening. Mods are very busy but I will bring this up to everyone.

Yea I feel shitty too but I am thinking other way such as my baby inside me, my husband, my kid etc...

I hope you start feel better with darn pink eyes! ICK!

True..I just lashed out in Twinketoes's introducted thread...I needed to lash out. Damn

I don't buy that he'd pull off such a hoax and hurt his friends just because one member got permission for a 2nd account and another member got banned for a month. My guess, and this is purely speculative, is that something happened that really hurt him, like breaking up with his husband, or something along those lines, and he really needed some sympathy. Faking his own death was a way to go about it. Then he would come back and say it was a nasty prank by a punk nephew.

That's just my guess. It's the only thing I can think of that makes any sense. Whatever's going on with him, I wish him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back