Bush: Waiting to be attacked

Its ok Cheri, He's just in a denial world:eek3:

How did Bush done a hell of a job when all he did was lie and lie to American people? Lies to cover the real motives what really happened on Sept. 11th He couldn't even look us in the eye with a straight answer instead he thinks this is what happened, but it doesn't sound right, the puzzle doesn't fit. What about when United States was under terrorist attack, Bush sat down in the classroom in Florida for 20 minutes, he could have gotten off his ass and left in a hurry, the moment when United States was under attacked. I would have. What about tons of money being spend on a war that has nothing to do with us? American Soilders being dragged in the middle of Bush sloppy mess and they're paying a price to save what? a country that doesn't even belong to America. We had no business even invading Iraq to begin with, We should have gotten Al-Qaeda, not Saddam first. So, don't sit here and tell me Bush done a hell of a job when he hasn't done a jack shit for our country. He knew a head of time about the attack on America, he did nothing to prevent it. So pretty much he is really at fault more than Clinton is, We were attacked under Bush's term.

Whatever you say in all your posts...I've told y'all many many times & you probably missed those posts so I'll say it again....It doesn't matter WTF you blame, who you bash, etc...."THE GOVERNMENT FAILED US PERIOD!!!!" Boult gave alot of truth in that link. FYI There is so much the Government does not tell us Americans. They cover-up just like a murder would try to do when he kills someone. So your 2 & 1/2 cents means nothing to me nor does it to alot of other people I'm sure. You say you "hate politics anyways. Guess I'll just go back to ignoring them"?? Well now, what are you waiting for? See ya:bump:

Im not sure why you're attacking me now for being a neutral party stating how people should get educated about what's going on instead of bashing based on lies. I just reread the link that Boult posted, this time all the way through, and I still fail to see where all this truth is that you say was in it.... the only truth I saw was that Bush was in a classroom when it started, and I don't see how that's a big deal. So what if he was honoring his commitment to the students.... an aide tells him an attack his happening, he tells them something like 'follow channels and get what ever info we can and get all forces on alert and in action, and I'll get out of here in just a couple a minutes to learn what's we know.' How does that make him so bad? There's nothing he could have done in those 20 minutes that wasn't an action to be handled by others (if it was nuclear missiles heading towards us and he was needed to send ours back at attacker, then yes he'd be needed, but nothing else). Everything else in that link was pure propaganda and I saw nothing of truth, only stuff almost straight out of Moore's fictional movie. I have yet to know of any evidence Bush knew about the 9/11 attacks beforehand. He knew only that there would be an attack, with no idea when or where it would take place. And in my post I was mistaken on how long he was president before attacks happened.... he was on office only 9 months when it happened, not over a year. That's like saying Clinton should have prevented the attack on the USS Cole, that happened while he was president and no way that can be blamed on Bush, and there was no retaliation for that.

I am in no way in a 'denial world', but I won't blindy vote for someone or bash someone like you are. It seems you're the one in denial, like how you're bashing me here when all I've done is asked questions, suggested learning truth and being responsible citizens, and stop bashing people especially with nothing truthful for bashing to be warranted.

"Tons of money spent on a war that has nothing to do with us?" So we shouldnt have helped out the world by entering WWII in an almost mirror situation of 9/11? We had no business starting war in Iraq and should have gone after Al-queda? That's part of why we entered war in Iraq, because they were harboring Al-Queda and Osama, not too mention the already long over due removal of Saddam who was main reason for that and incompliance with UN accords regarding his chemical and biological weapons, and fact that he killed his own people. Why is it that the soldiers that are serving or have served over there understand and support what they're doing there fighting for us and to give Iraqi people a chance to make a better life for themselves, but you people don't?

Im sorry Cheri, but your last post you quote a single line from me out of context and ask how I can state it, after the rest of that post it was from just explained why I thought that. It's like you completely ignored it all. "Lies to cover real motives and what really happened on 9/11"? only seems to me like a conspiracy belief and actually believing Moore's falsehoods from his movie. I stated some of what Bush has done for this country (all I said about bringing us out of the recession Clinton put us into, etc). You're saying Bush lied to us? Yet there's nothing to back that up, and that's all Clinton ever did was lie, yet everybody pretends like it never happened.

It all makes no sense. Yes, our government failed us.... it always has and always will as long as politicians are involved.

This is why I hate politics, everyone so passionate about it, and yet it's all BS.

"People say they dont like Bush because he lies, yet they think the president that was the biggest liar of them all (Clinton) was great."

Ok, what did he lie? His personal affair with a woman?

Bush lied, people died. Clinton lied, Hillary cried.

'nough said.

the only truth I saw was that Bush was in a classroom when it started, and I don't see how that's a big deal. So what if he was honoring his commitment to the students.... an aid tells him an attack his happening, he tells them something like 'follow channels and get what ever info we can and get all forces on alert and in action, and I'll get out of here in just a couple a minutes to learn what's we know.' How does that make him so bad?
You don't think that's a big deal? My goodness, It's a very big deal. Bush sat for well over 5 minutes doing nothing while 3,000 people were drying and the attacks were still in progress after the second airplane hit the South Tower of the World Trade Center. It does make him a whole lot looking bad. He's the President of the United States and his country being attack and he declined to take action, He could excuse himself, the children would have understood! Yet he did not do that.

I have yet to know of any evidence Bush knew about the 9/11 attacks beforehand, only that there would be an attack, with no idea when or where it would take place.

You need to do your research, Bush knew two years before Sept. 11th that there were gotta be a planned out and was warned by Osama bin Laden that he would hijack an airliner and hit the government building, Why didn't they tight the security to prevent any incoming threatens? You should take threats seriously, that's not something anyone should blow off.

"Tons of money spent on a war that has nothing to do with us?" So we shouldnt have helped out the world by entering WWII in an almost mirror situation of 9/11? We had no business starting war in Iraq and should have gone after Al-queda? That's part of why we entered war in Iraq, because they were harboring Al-Queda and Osama, not too mention the already long over due removal of Saddam who was main reason for that and incompliance with UN accords regarding his chemical and biological weapons, and fact that he killed his own people. Why is it that the soldiers that are serving or have served over there understand and support what they're doing there fighting for us, but you people don't?
Number one, Bush never asked us if we wanted the war to begin with, His very own words were, "You're either with us or against us". How come he didn't take care of the threats made by Osama bin Laden before Sept. 11th occurred? He's the one that went against us. It made Sept. 11th to happened so that he could have a reason to start a war in Iraq to get Saddam, He wanted Saddam because of his father. It's all about revenge. It has nothing to do with us. It's about him and his family. He dragged us in the middle of it, American people got killed. I've think of Bush as a murder, but some American people just so blind to see right through Bush.

Im sorry Cheri, but your last post you quote a single line from me out of context and ask how I can state it, after the rest of that post it was from just explained why I thought that. It's like you completely ignored it all. "Lies to cover real motives and what really happened on 9/11"? only seems to me like a conspiracy belief and actually believing Moore's falsehoods from his movie.
The movie “Fahrenheit 9/11” were Moore's theory about what really happened on Sept. 11th, It all make sense, vs how Bush explained his answers, His answers don't match up, How could WTC -7 collapsed, when it was far away from WTC-1 and WTC-2? How come steel were recycled so quick before the engineer had the time to figure out what cause WTC-7 to collapsed? because steel cannot melt during a small amount of fire, the plane did not crashed into WTC-7? It leaves the mystery what really had happened.

You're saying Bush lied to us? Yet there's nothing to back that up, and that's all Clinton ever did was lie, yet everybody pretends like it never happened.
Well, Clinton's lies got him impeached, Bush lies allow him to stay in the office and run our country down-hill. I don't see why people made a big deal about Clinton's sex with Monica. What he does with his private life makes it his business not ours. But, when it comes to our country, unnecessary war and cost people's lives makes it our business and Bush cost us both. People need to stop being so obsessed with Clinton, and worried more on what counts the most. :)

Bucky won't answer this anyways...he is banned for good.

I think all politicans lie and promise the world to the public to get elected then start doing favors for their supporters who paid alot of $$ to them.

You don't think that's a big deal? My goodness, It's a very big deal. Bush sat for well over 5 minutes doing nothing while 3,000 people were drying and the attacks were still in progress after the second airplane hit the South Tower of the World Trade Center. It does make him a whole lot looking bad. He's the President of the United States and his country being attack and he declined to take action, He could excuse himself, the children would have understood! Yet he did not do that.

You need to do your research, Bush knew two years before Sept. 11th that there were gotta be a planned out and was warned by Osama bin Laden that he would hijack an airliner and hit the government building, Why didn't they tight the security to prevent any incoming threatens? You should take threats seriously, that's not something anyone should blow off.

Number one, Bush never asked us if we wanted the war to begin with, His very own words were, "You're either with us or against us". How come he didn't take care of the threats made by Osama bin Laden before Sept. 11th occurred? He's the one that went against us. It made Sept. 11th to happened so that he could have a reason to start a war in Iraq to get Saddam, He wanted Saddam because of his father. It's all about revenge. It has nothing to do with us. It's about him and his family. He dragged us in the middle of it, American people got killed. I've think of Bush as a murder, but some American people just so blind to see right through Bush.

The movie “Fahrenheit 9/11” were Moore's theory about what really happened on Sept. 11th, It all make sense, vs how Bush explained his answers, His answers don't match up, How could WTC -7 collapsed, when it was far away from WTC-1 and WTC-2? How come steel were recycled so quick before the engineer had the time to figure out what cause WTC-7 to collapsed? because steel cannot melt during a small amount of fire, the plane did not crashed into WTC-7? It leaves the mystery what really had happened.

Well, Clinton's lies got him impeached, Bush lies allow him to stay in the office and run our country down-hill. I don't see why people made a big deal about Clinton's sex with Monica. What he does with his private life makes it his business not ours. But, when it comes to our country, unnecessary war and cost people's lives makes it our business and Bush cost us both. People need to stop being so obsessed with Clinton, and worried more on what counts the most. :)

Actually Bill Clinton just lied recently. He tried to claimed that he did do the tasks to hunt down them Al Qeada. He had all these times to find Osama back in 1993 when WTC was first bombed. Instead he had to stay in USA and get a blowjob from his intern. That problem would of probably solved the 9/11 from happening.

So you people blame Bush? I would say BLAME Clinton.

The problem is, there has been only 2 major parties for more than 100 years. The last major party was the Whigs.

Y'all need to change politicians like diapers. After a while, they start to smell.

:rofl: Too damn funny! I am all up for Green party! :eek3:

The problem is, there has been only 2 major parties for more than 100 years. The last major party was the Whigs.

Y'all need to change politicians like diapers. After a while, they start to smell.

Nope. you are trying too hard because all democratic member does nothing but cry about the republicans instead of doing the work.

Touché :laugh2: I'll be quite frank with you, Republicans are the ones who doesn't do their homework, Why? They're too blind to see right through Bush. They've been brainwashed like those Jehovah witness people. :whistle:

Simpleman said:
This is why I hate politics, everyone so passionate about it,

Not me, I don't like politics at all nor is into it...

Touché :laugh2: I'll be quite frank with you, Republicans are the ones who doesn't do their homework, Why? They're too blind to see right through Bush. They've been brainwashed like those Jehovah witness people. :whistle:

Some of us Republicans do have issues with George Bush. There is A LOT he has done that I do not like, including the handling of the Iraq situation.

One reason I find myself defending him, however, is because many people will lay blame on him when it is not deserved. The activities in the Middle East has been going on for decades. Terrorism is not new, even against the US. People act like George Bush created terrorism.

Like I said, I have a lot of issues with George Bush, but I also think that blame should go against those that deserve it. Another example would be Katrina. Everyone blamed George Bush that New Orleans suffered the damage that it did. First, Bush is not God and does not influence the weather (like some would believe). There is more that George Bush could have done in the aftermath, but the New Orleans goverment, and the LA state goverment have just as much (if not more) blame than George Bush...but based on a lot of comments, one is led to believe that George Bush is at fault for Katrina.

at least he s better than the vice president he s an warmonger its my opinion i support bush wheither you like it or not deal with it

Some of us Republicans do have issues with George Bush. There is A LOT he has done that I do not like, including the handling of the Iraq situation.

One reason I find myself defending him, however, is because many people will lay blame on him when it is not deserved. The activities in the Middle East has been going on for decades. Terrorism is not new, even against the US. People act like George Bush created terrorism.

Like I said, I have a lot of issues with George Bush, but I also think that blame should go against those that deserve it. Another example would be Katrina. Everyone blamed George Bush that New Orleans suffered the damage that it did. First, Bush is not God and does not influence the weather (like some would believe). There is more that George Bush could have done in the aftermath, but the New Orleans goverment, and the LA state goverment have just as much (if not more) blame than George Bush...but based on a lot of comments, one is led to believe that George Bush is at fault for Katrina.

I agree.

However, about the Iraq situation. I believe it's a long-term project and the outcome is still looking pretty bleakly. With triple the insurgants nowadays in comparison to the beginning of the invasion... I think it's going to be a big problem. :-/

Actually Bill Clinton just lied recently. He tried to claimed that he did do the tasks to hunt down them Al Qeada. He had all these times to find Osama back in 1993 when WTC was first bombed. Instead he had to stay in USA and get a blowjob from his intern. That problem would of probably solved the 9/11 from happening.

So you people blame Bush? I would say BLAME Clinton.

It's true that Clinton let Bin Laden slipped away, But, Clinton did authorized the CIA and FBI to get Bin Laden, but failed. But, Bush had his chance to capture Bin also, but Bush had decide to capture Saddam instead after Sept. 11th.

All right, You want to compare notes?

How many people died under Clinton's terms when WTC was bombed in 1993? Six people that died, None of this would have happened if the police would have held Yousef when he was spotted at the airport carrying an instructions on making a bomb in his friend's luggage. If you want to put a blame on someone, put the blame on the police at the airport not Clinton.

And how many people that died under Bush's term when WTC was bombed? 2,973 people died and there were 19 hijackers!

So pretty much subs up that both Presidents had turned down the opportunities to capture Bin Laden. But, Bush could save a hell of a mess before Sept. 11th occurred, but he did nothing to prevent it after he had recieved repeated warnings.

Bush II was voted as one of the worst presidents ever by historians who rated the past presidents with Bush II.

Bush II has the lowest IQ of the modern Presidents. Read this:
Presidential IQ analysis
You do realize that's a hoax, right? Check out Snopes.com

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Inboxer Rebellion (Presidential IQ)

Origins: No, this isn't a real news report, nor does it describe a real study. There isn't a "Lovenstein Institute" in Scranton, Pennsylvania (or anywhere else in the USA), nor do any of the people quoted in the story exist, because this is just another spoof that was taken too seriously.

Back