Bush: Waiting to be attacked

A village in Texas has lost it's idoit=Bush

And oh, I got a Bush joke for you all....
A little boy wanted $100 badly and prayed for two weeks but nothing happened.
Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the $100. When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to God, USA, they decided to send it to President Bush.

The President was so impressed, touched, and amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill.

President Bush thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 and sat down to write a thank you note to God, which read:

Dear God,

Thank you very much for sending the money, however, I noticed that for some reason you had to send it through Washington D.C. and, as usual, those crooks deducted $95.00. :giggle:

Ok, now you guys can go back on topic... :thumb:

Yes Cheri,
Im not forgetting Sept 11... that's one of my main points... like I said, Clinton is at least as much to blame, if not more. The attacks would never happened if he captured Osama when he had the chances (plural).

Yes, we do have free speech, but if you're gonna say "so-and-so sucks", at least have some truth to back it up, and not be basing it on propaganda. At least in that way, the public can be educated instead of mindless sheep believing the same thing because it seems to be popular belief. That is the whole basis of that lunatic Moore's movie. It doesn't matter that 60%+ is total BS because people that want to believe it, will watch it and spread the falsehoods to more people and never bother learning the facts, like the soldiers in it are portrayed as being against it when in fact they are now sueing Moore because they were proud to serve their country even if they did lose both their arms, and he editted the videos of them to fit his propaganda. That movie is not a documentary, even tho it pretends to be, and it seriously needs a big disclaimer that it is not factual.

In regards to sexual indescretion, do you think that's only thing against Clinton? He wasn't portrayed as pinnochio just for liking Disney..... his liason's with communists in his younger years didnt leave him with shady relations? He almost destroyed our military cutting it back to less than 30% its strength as when he entered office. The real estate scandal he was proven to be part of? The recession he put this country into that was probly the worst ever second only to the Great Depression? All the things he promised he was going to do for the poor and for education, etc to get elected, that he never had any intention of following thru with? Jees, he was even impeached! One of my best friends my whole life was a devoted democrat like his parents, and when Clinton ran a second time my friend admitted I was right about him and there was no way in hell he'd vote for him the second time.

I cant see what was so great about Clinton, when he all but destroyed the economy and made us a laughing stock to the world (I was in Europe in 98 and believe me, they were laughing), and it disgusts me to see everyone bashing Bush when he returned this country to a military strength, fixed the economy, and has a sense of family values. Bush has even given more tax breaks to the poor and middle class (along with the rich) than Clinton ever did.

I honestly cannot think of one good thing that Clinton did, and it perturbs me that people think he was so great after the devastation he caused to this country. The only thing he had going for him was charisma and his ability to 'get away with murder' squeaky clean.

Like I also said before, I dont think Bush is a great president, but I do think he's done a hell of a lot more for this country than Clinton ever thought of doing. IMHO even Jimmy Carter (great humanitarian, but lowsy president) was even better than Clinton. :dunno2:

Ah well, I hate politics anyways. Guess I'll just go back to ignoring them.

What world do you live in?

Anyone watch "Fahrenheit 9/11"?

Short ago, I watched "The Road To Guantanamo"....true story movie about four british muslims spend too long in Guantanamo prison for what they did trip to Pakistan for the wedding and caught into wrong time and wrong place with US - Al-Qaeda war.

Here you go, my point exactly....

bush_worstdisaster.jpg

:bowlol: Bravo! That is such a perfect summing up of his truly criminal career...

He is the worst Prez ever had! I cannot wait for him to leave White House. Enough for war, liar,economy and many thing too much trouble.

bad title... change it to "Bush: Waiting to be attacked" please.. that would reflect what I am posting about.
Mod's Note:
It has been changed to reflect or to revolve the issue that has been directed on this thread. ;)

I saw an article awhile back that Bush is considered as one of the worst presidents in USA history. About 50 historians compared him to other presidents. Sorry I dont have the link to this article and can't remember where I read it.

Don't forget that Bush admitted last year that there were no WMDs in Iraq...ofc, he won't admit to lying to us americans to get our support for Iraq war and now the war there is fizzling.

There was some articles about 1-2 months back saying that since we invaded Iraq, there are more terrorist attacks compared to before the war. So our world is becoming more dangerous than safer--another lie by Bush that we're becoming safer. Oh, he is so full of b.s.

Hope our next president is better.

I saw an article awhile back that Bush is considered as one of the worst presidents in USA history. About 50 historians compared him to other presidents. Sorry I dont have the link to this article and can't remember where I read it.

Don't forget that Bush admitted last year that there were no WMDs in Iraq...ofc, he won't admit to lying to us americans to get our support for Iraq war and now the war there is fizzling.

There was some articles about 1-2 months back saying that since we invaded Iraq, there are more terrorist attacks compared to before the war. So our world is becoming more dangerous than safer--another lie by Bush that we're becoming safer. Oh, he is so full of b.s.

Hope our next president is better.
I thought USA was supposed to be a democracy??

I thought USA was supposed to be a democracy??

I dont know anymore since Bush came to power as President. Im getting my brains washed so thoroughly that I can't tell a lie from truth from the White House. I think Im losing a few IQ points...

To your infornation.... Bush has a learning disability... I was surprised when people elected him ..... I know that he made a lousy president... But i guess he is trying to overcome his learning disability in which i applauded him for this..

If Bush was Pinnochio, we could have saved a lot of trees and used his nose instead. ;)

lol very funny..

I never vote for Bush from first and second.. My mom want me to vote for Bush and I told her hell no way!

To your infornation.... Bush has a learning disability... I was surprised when people elected him ..... I know that he made a lousy president... But i guess he is trying to overcome his learning disability in which i applauded him for this..

"overcome his learning disability" .... shouldn't he be focussing on other things.....

Back