Breaking News! CNN announces Osama Bin Laden is Dead !

It's about time they got Osama Bin Ladin! This is very good news.

What about the Aussies???

No, haven't seen the Aussies out in the streets cheering. I'm sure we're glad that he's dead.

However, I feel this is more of America's victory than anything else.

Now I expect that the Arab world will be rumbling with anger because Bin Laden's body has not been buried before 24 hours is up as is Muslim protocol.

Also I would expect the Pakistan to feel a huge backlash from the US over this. I believe they knew he was living there and did not do anything.

Would be interesting to see how the Al-Qaeda will use this piece of news to their advantage.

Hope lots of us soldiers have cellphones to take pictures of this dead guy to post all over on the blogs.

I don't know why but I just can't believe it. Maybe it's cos he's all that we have heard for the past 11 years. I just hope it is true

Hope lots of us soldiers have cellphones to take pictures of this dead guy to post all over on the blogs.

Yes, but some YouTube video blogs are removed. US don't allow proof of Osama Bin Laden autopsy photo for public.

xlarge_searchanddestroyfinal.png

Photo on Bin Laden's Bin Laden's million-dollar mansion from Gizmodo

Google Maps

but I confuse different google map photos.

I know they wouldn't do that but is it possible if they would pass to their friends relatives and so.

I know they wouldn't do that but is it possible if they would pass to their friends relatives and so.
No. SEALs don't do that. If pictures are leaked, it's not by the SEAL team. If they were that free and easy with pictures, the SEALs would not have been successful in such a covert action. They share nothing while they're active.

No. SEALs don't do that. If pictures are leaked, it's not by the SEAL team. If they were that free and easy with pictures, the SEALs would not have been successful in such a covert action. They share nothing while they're active.

yeah but did you remember some u.s. militaries took pictures of hostages and abused them at the Abu Ghraib prison in iraq?

Woo hoo! I've never taken as much joy in someones death as I did this one. I was grinning last night from ear to ear. He has finally met his maker. I have a feeling he won't have any virgins waiting for him. Just his kin- the spawn of Satan.

I hope this gives peace and a sense of justice to those who still need it at this point, but let's not make ourselves seem like vindictive nationalists. I am really uncomfortable by the happiness and celebrating of someone's death, murdering tyrant or not. Very reminiscent of the celebrations by terrorist sympathizers following 9-11...
No, it's not reminiscent of the celebrations by terrorist sympathizers following 9-11.

Those people were celebrating a terrorist attack on thousands of innocent people, an attack that was planned to produce maximum casualties.

We're celebrating a precise military attack on a wanted terrorist killer, conducted in a way to keep additional casualties to a minimum.

Just in case anyone doubts bin Laden's image in the Muslim world:

"Sayed Jalal, a rickshaw driver in the eastern Afghan city of Jalalabad, said many people in his city were happy that a major terrorist had been eliminated, but also were upset over the death of a man who fought for the Muslim world.

“'He was like a hero in the Muslim world,'” Jalal said. “'His struggle was always against non-Muslims and infidels, and against superpowers.'”
Bin Laden

Back