Body piercing and Tatoos Ruins?

A lot of people don't think about it when they go to get a tatoo.. They don't think about what if they may regret it later in life and decide to get laser removal but it's too expensive for them.

Would health insurance covers it? It depends.

same thing with surgeries... health insurance dont always covers only if theres a REASON to remove or applied to it...

I recently called my health insurance and ask them a question if people have tattoo and want to get it removed, would it be covered by health insurance, they said no because you "cause something to happen on your skin, therefore it's your money"

:werd: i agree Kiki -- some health insurance will cover what they feel is a necessary procedure i guess

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I recently called my health insurance and ask them a question if people have tattoo and want to get it removed, would it be covered by health insurance, they said no because you "cause something to happen on your skin, therefore it's your money"

but would it be same thing as implants?

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
but would it be same thing as implants?

Yes it's true but it depends too.. Implants can cause health problems to your body but it depends on how the health insurance defines on what can be cover and what can not..

:o i see!

o! i have a pic that i might put it on my left calf, i like everything to be on Left side of my body HA! more scars than right! o well!

Originally posted by t e d d y
people who get tattoo should think twice before getting them

:werd: i agree ppl should consider very carefully what tat they want put on themselves prior to having it done cuz its a lifelong thing -- some ppl i knew just went ahead with it and not think ahead and now regret it oh well -- theyre talking abt doing a coverup

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
more scars on left than right? what ya have on the right side?

less scars... especially i do hurts deeper on the right.. and ear pierce :lol:

Originally posted by Fly Free
:werd: i agree ppl should consider very carefully what tat they want put on themselves prior to having it done cuz its a lifelong thing -- some ppl i knew just went ahead with it and not think ahead and now regret it oh well -- theyre talking abt doing a coverup
yeah but important they learn their miskates if they don't like it or not

Hola!
Myself have 3 tattoos and piercing on my bellyhole and my ears. Will add on nipples and eyebrows in the future. Affect my life?? nope not at all. Only affect my family about my tattoos/piercing big time!!!
I agree with anyone about lasers. Really expensive and ugly scar. If I don't like old tattoo. Then covered up with different tattoo instead of Nightmare Laser that's simple! I heard Covered up costs a bit more costs for cover on old tattoo skin.

welcome aboard Lasza!!!!!!!! yep yep thats what was mentioned in the posts abt how much it cost to get it removed dang :eek:

Originally posted by Fly Free
welcome aboard Lasza!!!!!!!! yep yep thats what was mentioned in the posts abt how much it cost to get it removed dang :eek:

yup stephy :eek: I have to be careful what i want something on my body :roll: heh :D

Hola Lasza

<~
Welcome ur Staying and enjoy ur view!
:wave:
*walks out of thread's door*
*logged off*
:zzz:

Last edited:
I have one around the right ankle and another on my back on left side..funny thing is when I first got the tattoo on my ankle, my grandmother saw it but didnt say anything.. she thought it was a temporary tattoo until she saw it again a couple months later and realized iit wasnt fake. Then she asked me if that was real, I said "Yes, it is." She went :shock: and started to give me an lecture about that its painful to get it removed, blah blah. I had to keep telling her I know, and I'm not going to bother getting it removed. :roll:

Back