Body piercing and Tatoos Ruins?

GoKiGOki48rs

Reaction score
:smash: discuss!!

Does any tatoos or body piercing affected ur life and schools and relationships gone down? why and why not?

NO not really..

I have three tatoos and they are out of view, they have not affected my life. How could it affects my school, my life, and relationships? My bf does not care if I have tatoos of what I have now. I have 6 piercing (two are closed) but no big deal about it. My nose and tongue are pierced and it does not bother anyone at all.

well ive not had anyone telling me of any tattoo/body piercing that has ruined their lives -- if there was a tat that someone thinks ruined their lives they can either go for the tat removal (very expensive by way of laser) or get a coverup tat on top of that specific tat

yea Boston -- ive heard of that yikes -- and takes LONGER than what it took to PUT on the tat in the first place -- but ive noticed most ppl would just go for the tat coverup as opposed to laser removal

:| yup yup.... i had a eyebrow pierced and its ruined me a lil i dunno maybe i didnt noticed myself from what i had felt or seen.. or told by my friends.. i dunno but i just know that i just like the who i am... sometimes i never realized that i did changed after i had turned around and see myself... :o...o that shame!

but i m still bringing old times back! well still it was recently and i m gettin a tatoo tho..

Yes it is.. it removes part of your skin like a graft.. to remove that ink inside.. it's painful...

I remmy that some people with tattoos taking MRIs such impossible to scan because the doctors can see the leads inside your skin.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
I remmy that some people with tattoos taking MRIs such impossible to scan because the doctors can see the leads inside your skin.
yeah that's true

tats can interfere with MRI scans qq thats a FIRST i learned uhmm thats interesting -- never thought tats would have some effect to the MRI scans

Here are some info I found..

How Many Treatment Sessions Will It Take To Remove The Pigment or Tattoo?

Depending on the type of pigment in your skin, it can be gone in as little as one to two sessions. When dealing with tattoos, the average, professional tattoo requires 6-8 treatments, while amateur tattoos require 3-4 treatments, all spaced approximately at least 8 weeks apart. The number of treatments depends on the amount and type of ink used, and the depth of the ink in the skin.

Do All Colors Of Ink Disappear Equally As Well?

No, dark (blue/black and green) and red inks fade the best. Purple may also respond. Yellow is very difficult to remove, although it may fade somewhat.

Is laser tattoo removal painful?

The heat produced by the laser procedure is localized to a very small area but it can cause some brief discomfort. For those with sensitive skin, a topical anesthetic can be used. Cooling ice packs are also used to reduce discomfort and swelling.

By the way from what I stated above, it takes about 3 to 8 treatments to remove tatoos and the cost could be ranging from 200 to 800 per session.. Costly eh?

hell its such a costly....

off-topic, hehe im gonna to hit up to 420 post-th! :laugh2:
back to topic... i wouldnt to take my tats off coz i wanna it last longer for being who I am! :hmph: dang, this AD need add emotions as a crown to be a king or something... :angel: w/o a wings.. :P

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
By the way from what I stated above, it takes about 3 to 8 treatments to remove tatoos and the cost could be ranging from 200 to 800 per session.. Costly eh?

*thud* that IS definately VERY costly! i wonder if health insurance wouldve covered some of those costs -- but is definately TOO pricey!!!

Originally posted by Fly Free
*thud* that IS definately VERY costly! i wonder if health insurance wouldve covered some of those costs -- but is definately TOO pricey!!!

:werd: heh.. ;)

Back