Blog: My Japanese trip

From here in, visit Clarke Family's trip to Japan and please do not mention the names on AD here. If you wish to talk about the blog I have, PM me instead. Just talk about the trip to japan. Again, DO NOT mention names here. Thanks and enjoy your read!

nice! and enjoy Japanese food dammit! you can enjoy McDonald/pizza/etc. when you get back home.

I have been enjoying a lot of fun over the weekend already, I am back at the hotel from hakon Mountains, I have experienced the japanese style stay overnight at a 370 year old hotel.... awesome! Photos will be up soon sine the laptop is full ...

...Jiro... I am enjoying the food.... will grab as much as I can when I return to Sydney Int'l airport on Friday evening

NOTE: On the blog, do not leave a comment there, or mention anything, if you want to ask a questin, do it in here without mentioning any NAMES

I have been enjoying a lot of fun over the weekend already, I am back at the hotel from hakon Mountains, I have experienced the japanese style stay overnight at a 370 year old hotel.... awesome! Photos will be up soon sine the laptop is full ...

...Jiro... I am enjoying the food.... will grab as much as I can when I return to Sydney Int'l airport on Friday evening

NOTE: On the blog, do not leave a comment there, or mention anything, if you want to ask a questin, do it in here without mentioning any NAMES

How many GB hard drive of your MAC Powerbook or PC?

I don't know, but the photos are so much in here, we have over 1,500 photos already and over 1 hour or more of streaming video

Photos have been uploaded on the blog. You can view them there now

wow, it´s wonderful experience for you to learn there in Japan... I viewed the pictures in your blog... wow...

Question:

Do they have American breakfast buffet in Hotel, you all stay? This pictures remind me of my visit with my family to Singapare in 2000s... The Hotel we stayed, offered American breakfast buffet and Chinese breakfast buffet.... The chinese breakfast doesn´t look like right breakfast but snack... example: noodle, rices, orange or black beans, vegetables, dried breads/rolls etc... :shock: That´s why I am wondering about Japan... Do they serve the similar breakfast in Japan like what I described my experience at Hotel in Sinpagore?

Jake, Did you see any deaf japanese when noticed them to use sign language?

To save $$ but we all went to have breakfast at the hotel, just this morning and they serve what we get in australia and america...cereal, bacon and eggs, crossiant etc but they have some japanese meals for the people who perfers them

That's impressive! I bet the food in Japan is so delicious with many different kind of food. I heard that many Japanese people's favorite snack is a soup - similar ideal for a cookie. Isn't that right? How's the weather?

Yes, thats right and the weather is great but cold.

That's all, Folks! My trip ends today, am catching the flight home back to Australia today :hyper:

You will get warm weather when returning home than cold weather in Japan.

Of course. that's the part I am looking forward to --- summer weather to enter to. I am at Narita International Airport right now

Back