Blog: My Japanese trip

No, He should wear Austrian Zoo clothes like Steve Irwin. :lol:

Wish I could zoom off to Japan, too. Tomorrow? Crikey!
Going with your family? Interesting :)

Have a good trip and tell my bro I said hi.

I don't think that you would carry your Sidekick to Japan. If using it to get email message, this price will be charge for roaming. But you can bring your notebook to use it at hotel which include high speed internet access.

I don't think that you would carry your Sidekick to Japan. If using it to get email message, this price will be charge for roaming. But you can bring your notebook to use it at hotel which include high speed internet access.

My sidekick and my cellphone will be staying at home. I can access my sidekick email on the computer.... and there will be internet nearby. (Using my dad's macBook)

Good luck on your Japanese style trip. Let us know how it's going and don't forget to take a bunch of pics of the vending machines and the vinicity of the city and the people, including bbw Japanese chicks. ;)

My sidekick and my cellphone will be staying at home. I can access my sidekick email on the computer.... and there will be internet nearby. (Using my dad's macBook)

Good! I had gotten roaming fee when I had brought my Sidekick during Caribbean cruise last two years ago. next time I can carry my Tilt with wifi to out of county. I will turn off network roaming and use wifi nearly hotstop cafe and other hotels. no charge. I will purchase another PDA including wifi in near future.

It is 7 days until the fateful trip.... and before you can say Kangaroo Express, I will be flying Qantas International.

qantas_airbus_330.jpg

Note: It is not a jumbo jet.

This looks like either Airbus A340 short version or the Boeing 777-300 ER jet.

Have a great vacation trip in Japan with your family. :)

non-stop flight or one stop to Japan? how long?

It is a non-stop flight and it is an overnight flight, I fly out at 2200 hours from Sydney Kingsford International Airport arriving at Narika International Airport at 0610 hours, the next morning. Exciting, that is it is only two days to go! :hyper:

OHHHHHHH Ya so lucky!!! I wanna travel but what money! :(

Anyway have a great trip!!!!! :)

My father picked the country where he used to live there for three years with family and he wants to take the whole family include myself to show us what it is like, Japan is picked for our christmas/new year holiday desination.

Oh that's interesting, no wonder u will go there. I wonder, was your father's parent in army?

Oh that's interesting, no wonder u will go there. I wonder, was your father's parent in army?

No, my father's dad which is my gradfather was a geoloist (sp), he also lived in russia in the 70's as well.

Back