Blog: My Japanese trip

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
G'day all, keep an eye of this blogging which I would be hopeful to do some blogging here. In around 9 weeks time, my family and I are going to be in Japan for the Christmas/New Year holiday.

I am staying there for two weeks along with my eldest sister and the rest of the family remains in Japan for a month. It will be going to be an fantastic family holiday and it is our first trip overseas with the WHOLE family. Will post some photos if I can, from my new Nokin D60 (Yes, Chevy57, will be taking it with me overseas :)).

So keep an eye in here, It will be a possibility that I will be poppin' in AD while I am in Japan. We will have internet access at our hotel.

G'day all, keep an eye of this blogging which I would be hopeful to do some blogging here. In around 9 weeks time, my family and I are going to be in Japan for the Christmas/New Year holiday.

I am staying there for two weeks along with my eldest sister and the rest of the family remains in Japan for a month. It will be going to be an fantastic family holiday and it is our first trip overseas with the WHOLE family. Will post some photos if I can, from my new Nokin D60 (Yes, Chevy57, will be taking it with me overseas :)).

So keep an eye in here, It will be a possibility that I will be poppin' in AD while I am in Japan. We will have internet access at our hotel.

Great for lots of blogs soon! Why not you go to Japanese Sento. :lol:

I don't think it will hapen, authentic. ;) But you can even though blog in on AD/

I would be very interested in seeing your vacation photos of Japan.

Well... Jacob won't have his new camera in time for his oversea holidays. :( Chevy57 is letting me play with Jacob's new camera and I will send it back to Chevy after the first of the year.

Just kidding, Jacob! :lol:

Have fun in Japan, and be sure to stop at the deaf cafe there! I believe they know some ASL.

Hey! That's MINE!

And yes, I hope to see if my ASL would come in useful, hmm.

Hey! That's MINE!

And yes, I hope to see if my ASL would come in useful, hmm.
I know it's yours. :D They (the owner of the deaf cafe, I believe) posted a link somewhere on AllDeaf. It has been so long time, probably 2004 or 2005.

Japan is great place for you to visit..

Let me know if you find one of fast and furious car around there. There were one baddest 1966 Mustang hardtop GTO in somewhere of Toyko [according to my friend who live in Japan].

So I have heard, when I see, I will snap a badass picture, cool?

Yo i have some dead presidents on me. Just get me some limited edition toys.

wow, trip to Japan must be wonderful... My hubby & I often talk about go there one day....

My co-worker went there for 5 weeks last summer and love it.

Please update with news and also pictures...:P

Back