Blog: My Japanese trip

Well... Jacob won't have his new camera in time for his oversea holidays. :( Chevy57 is letting me play with Jacob's new camera and I will send it back to Chevy after the first of the year.

Just kidding, Jacob! :lol:

Have fun in Japan, and be sure to stop at the deaf cafe there! I believe they know some ASL.

:lol: No problem, Brian. I may keep new Nikon camera then send my old 35mm Minolta SLR camera with 28mm - 200mm lens to him. :laugh2:

Japan? Why don't I ring up my twin friends to help you around? Their names are Fook Mi and Fook Yu. :cool2:

Awww! *jealous* I wanna go oversea trip but it'll happen one day!

Have a WONDERFUL TRIP!! :wave:

how do you say Lucky bastard in japenese?

i have all the japanese experience i can handle at atu. there is a huge population of japanese exchange students on campus for some reason.

can you get me Godzilla toy? i've been trying to find one in Chinatown in SF. Couldnt find it one.

LMK so i can mail ya M.O., yes?

Talk to me on AIM about it, and I will see what I can do ;)

Hey Jacob- I hope you have a safe wonderful trip to Japan with your whole family as well. I would love to see your pictures sometimes. My co-worker is from Japan, he went there for a month to visit his family and brought a lot of fortune cookies for us. It was soo cool.

I really wanted to go to Japan and take my time to look around and travel there...Can I join with you?? KIDDING KIDDING!! Or I can be fitted in your suitcase. KIDDING, KIDDING!! :laugh2:

HAVE A GOOD TIME AND COME HOME SAFE!

Jake, why don't you sign up for the Sumo tournament, please, post the pics in here if you actually did. :D

may God help him

Alright, from tomorrow, First day of December and the summer season indeed, in Australia and it will be 17 days left until we fly out of Australia from the Kingsford-Smith International Airport in Sydney. Exciting, eh!? I have my new camera and video camera ready for some badass clicking and shooting -- I am sure there will be PLENTY of photos to share. Will hopefully post the blog if I can while in the country of Japan.

Sure thing, mate

paul_hogan_as_michael_j_crocodile_dundee.jpg

:laugh2:

Yes, that, it is what you should go to Japan with that costume, man!

:lol:

BTW, bring some Foster's, too!

Back