Biologist: Having sex on a first date may lead to long term relationship

I don't think so. I have sex with a man. But it didn't lead to long term relationship. He turned to another woman. I'm very upset. I think I will never trust on men.

I don't think so. I have sex with a man. But it didn't lead to long term relationship. He turned to another woman. I'm very upset. I think I will never trust on men.

I don't trust men with my heart. No way. I will get me a HOUSE and adopt dogs, cats, birds, and everything to keep me company.

Well, I got to be honest. My first hearing and I did fall in love on our first date. Now my life is full of surprises. I know a lot of people tell me to wait til after 3rd or 4th dating, before you have sex. But.. oh welll errruuummm Look at me. I am married to a wonderful hearing man :D

Just follow your heart and say should I give a try on first date or should I wait ? A lot of things going on in your mind. That is what happened to me. I know that some people think it is stupid to have sex on first date. But hey.. some people got lucky and end up got engaged and have wonderful marriage and some people don't. So there is no perfect in the world, except to give a try or give yourself a chance to see how it goes, even you have to risk your feelings, if your parnter slept with you and next morning your parnter gone.. But mostly people are lucky that their parnter is still in the bed next morning with a breakfast in bed :D So I can't say anything about it.

My first hubby and I had sex on our 2nd date..we lasted 11 years

My 2nd hubby and I had an one night stand b4 we started dating and we r happily married.

If women r cheap for opening their legs on the first date then men r cheap too. LOL!

It comes down to being a good fit long term! We were CRAZY about each other but waited til the second date, where it was impossibly difficult to wait much longer. We were best friends for eight months beforehand! Now, 11 years.....and two kids later. He could have gone straight to bed but got up to give me a good night kiss before going to bed. Awww.

Other guys, one night stand, wait months, few dates, different scenarios but I could tell you that if it felt OK to have sex on the first date, it would feel okay to be in a real long relationship with the person. I know this from experience. My first time and I are still friends all throughout the years, even being great friends "with benefits". Sometimes it would click but not totally click and that is okay. You get to be best friends instead!

And for women playing the field between relationships, let me point out that they may date around but not always sleep with each date. It looks that way but I would not bet money on each woman doing that. Some guys, no but most guys, who would blame them for trying?

Well, to be honest with you Hearing men has more respect than Deaf men. I am not sure why. I only date one hearing man, I can't say too much about other men who are disrespectfuly with women. Women do sometime pushy and chase with men.

We can't blame on men.

Yeah that is true,, I already experinces both. I have seen deaf guys is so much different then hearing guys behavior over women. But some deaf guys are very rare to find that are mature and willing to be patient to have long term relationship. I would have to say very few deaf guys are mature and some of them can be jerk just like some hearing guys unless they gay.

Yeah that is true,, I already experinces both. I have seen deaf guys is so much different then hearing guys behavior over women. But some deaf guys are very rare to find that are mature and willing to be patient to have long term relationship. I would have to say very few deaf guys are mature and some of them can be jerk just like some hearing guys unless they gay.

:crazy:

It depends on individual, if you have a strong attraction, personality, connection and everything with someone then there's possible to have a long term relationship after humping on a first day or so. lol It usually doesn't work for me cuz I went through it before. :ugh2:

It depends on individual, if you have a strong attraction, personality, connection and everything with someone then there's possible to have a long term relationship after humping on a first day or so. lol It usually doesn't work for me cuz I went through it before. :ugh2:

You also have some good points too and I agree with that. Having a long term relationship is never easy and it take two people to make it work if two people really in love with each other. But I have seen some guys are also scare of having long term relationship and they just turn the other way.

Interesting! I'll remind that to some women that I may like in the future. :giggle: Just kidding!

I'm going to sound like a prune, but sex really should be reserved for marriage or at the very least, for a serious relationship that will likely turn into marriage...

I know, I know, I know...that's a little old fashioned. But that's intimacy at its best - when it is between two people who have made a committment to one another. I feel sorry for people who only know the physical part of intimacy, but never fully experienced the wonders of the emotional part of intimacy. (IMO)

Guess I need to go find a bonnet and pioneer dress to wear...

yeah deafbajagal i agree with you on that part.... but on first date.. not so.. but maybe 5 or 6th or 10 dates... then i would do the deed unlike my hubby we waited till we got married and to my surprise his thingy doesnt work. I would have sex before commiting to someone. oh well...

I'm going to sound like a prune, but sex really should be reserved for marriage or at the very least, for a serious relationship that will likely turn into marriage...

I know, I know, I know...that's a little old fashioned. But that's intimacy at its best - when it is between two people who have made a committment to one another. I feel sorry for people who only know the physical part of intimacy, but never fully experienced the wonders of the emotional part of intimacy. (IMO)

Guess I need to go find a bonnet and pioneer dress to wear...

THat's your beliefs, anyhow. Everyone has different views. They can have successful relationship on either side. It only has to do with chemistry and how they treat each other.

Let me give you a good example...

My parents gave birth to me and they got married 5 years later (I was around 5 years old that time) and they're still married for 27 years now.

I feel sorry for people who only know the physical part of intimacy, but never fully experienced the wonders of the emotional part of intimacy. (IMO)
QUOTE]

i noticed a similar thing too, all too common of lately that on the media all we see its rationalising of physical aspect of sexuality/sexual relationships and less and less stress on the emotional. On documentarys emotional tend to be 'picked on' and engineered on 'pity' just for 'viewing experience' in say; medical or social problems being highlighted and nothing else. While on other extreme, in relationships being discussed in documentaries its getting attuned to sheer physical level, or to rationalise their extreme wealth of fame.
It really intrigued me that, Robert Winston a good documentary presenter/researcher(does he?- i think so) talks about human sciences - their snapshot/cross cohort/ and some of those long-term population sample tests (i forgot what they were called - it goes like this a group of 6 sayed intereviewed at 5 yo, then 10 yo then 15 yo, and at 20yo- there's been a few) these tend to focus on human development which is good.

Based from all this just above, I second that.

On our 2nd Date, is when we actually done it and we've been together ever since, three years so far. And BTW, he was my first and only so far. :giggle: Preston and I are so in love and each day, our love grows and becomes stronger.

i wish i had high morals like this fella:

first_date_fuck.jpg

Back