Bill: No snacks for food stamp users

No, what's what food banks are for.

Not the samething. I get my EBT card. Buy 10 Bottles of Pepsi for 1.59 each. Slide it in EBT machine. put my PIN Number in and my recipt says Total $15.90 NO SALES TAX! Thats the way i want it.

Not the samething. I get my EBT card. Buy 10 Bottles of Pepsi for 1.59 each. Slide it in EBT machine. put my PIN Number in and my recipt says Total $15.90 NO SALES TAX! Thats the way i want it.

Food banks are much more resourceful and won't cost you as much. Food stamps don't offer you the same opportunities.

Food banks looks like that in Canada.

FoodBanksCanada.jpeg

food-bank-shelf-2.jpg

foodbank_sa.jpg

5502114.bin

470_food_drive2_100404.jpg

family_services_food_bank_new.jpg

Do you want live on adult formula that won't cost you because Medicaid will cover it.

I dont see any Food Banks in Florida. If i did if they have Pepsi or Coke id take it. America used to have Free Cheese programs but no more.They stopped that program 3 years ago :(

I dont see any Food Banks in Florida. If i did if they have Pepsi or Coke id take it. America used to have Free Cheese programs but no more.They stopped that program 3 years ago :(

I doubt, the soda isn't nutrient essentials and you are fine to drink water or natural juice everyday.

*cough* I'm allergic to cheese so no cheese on my plate...

Yeah I saw it. I found it to be a strange comment from someone who wants to snoop on other people's kids.

And I thought your comment equally strange since it so far off topic. I'm sorry you were so offended by it. Will keep that in mind the next time I want to get snarky on one of your comments.

I did Search for Local food bank.Again i must quilfy for it. You see what i mean? ITS NOT EASY GET THINGS ANYMORE Like it wes 150 years ago. You cant even get a job without quilfy for it and getting past an interview. You cant even sell food on the street without permits and licenses. And you rob banks chances are youll get caught within 24 hours. But back 150 years ago you can own your own bar serve drinks without permits and licenses. You can even open your own store without permits and licenses. And Robbing banks were very easy if you have a smart plan. I played Red Dead redemption and it was very easy robbing banks and trains and killing deputies and Marshalls. If i had a time machine,,Id go back to 1874 And ill be much bigger and more famous then Jessie James and Billy the Kid. In Fact Pat Garrett couldnt even touch me.
wanted_poster.jpg

Betcha you cant find me

I did Search for Local food bank.Again i must quilfy for it. You see what i mean? ITS NOT EASY GET THINGS ANYMORE Like it wes 150 years ago. You cant even get a job without quilfy for it and getting past an interview. You cant even sell food on the street without permits and licenses. And you rob banks chances are youll get caught within 24 hours. But back 150 years ago you can own your own bar serve drinks without permits and licenses. You can even open your own store without permits and licenses. And Robbing banks were very easy if you have a smart plan. I played Red Dead redemption and it was very easy robbing banks and trains and killing deputies and Marshalls. If i had a time machine,,Id go back to 1874 And ill be much bigger and more famous then Jessie James and Billy the Kid. In Fact Pat Garrett couldnt even touch me.
wanted_poster.jpg

Betcha you cant find me

Your post sounds like ravensteve and buckdodgers.

Time for you to confess to us.

i cook everything from scratch, bake my own bread..i rarely fry anything..but i am fat!!!
ive always been fat, it seems.
personally, i am sick of the "war on obesity" because its really just a replacement for the "war against big tobacco" from several years ago...who knows what will be next?

i cook everything from scratch, bake my own bread..i rarely fry anything..but i am fat!!!
personally, i am sick of the "war on obesity" because its really just a replacement for the "war against big tobacco" from several years ago...who knows what will be next?

War on..... corporate greed?

Many corporations lobby in Congress to get their food products touted as 'healthy' when in fact it isn't and the corporation gets financial gain from the government endorsement.

Ex: Tyson.
Their product is labelled 'healthy' so many schools receive frozen Tyson chicken nuggets in bulk to serve to students during lunch as part of their federally funded child nutrition programs.

I can tell you for a fact that the Dardanelle Tyson complex supplies whole chickens for much of the school lunches in certain regions as well as for federal prisons. This was openly discussed during the orientation and plant tour and they seemed quite proud of this little accomplishment.

If you buy Tyson chicken product, look on the back where the product number is. If there is a P-72 or P72 or even a P000072 somewhere in that number, it came from the Tyson plant I worked at.

Just saying large private companies do whatever it takes to ensure their product is endorsed by the government as healthy which means more of it is sold under federally funded school lunch programs.

Correction, P72, found this straight off USDA paper work I found on the Internet:

Slaughter, Processing
P72
Tyson Foods, Inc
1291 N Hwy. 7(479) 229-335702/27/2007Dardanelle, AR 7283400072 PTyson Poultry, Inc

War on..... corporate greed?

Many corporations lobby in Congress to get their food products touted as 'healthy' when in fact it isn't and the corporation gets financial gain from the government endorsement.

Ex: Tyson.
Their product is labelled 'healthy' so many schools receive frozen Tyson chicken nuggets in bulk to serve to students during lunch as part of their federally funded child nutrition programs.

I can tell you for a fact that the Dardanelle Tyson complex supplies whole chickens for much of the school lunches in certain regions as well as for federal prisons. This was openly discussed during the orientation and plant tour and they seemed quite proud of this little accomplishment.

If you buy Tyson chicken product, look on the back where the product number is. If there is a P-72 or P72 or even a P000072 somewhere in that number, it came from the Tyson plant I worked at.

Just saying large private companies do whatever it takes to ensure their product is endorsed by the government as healthy which means more of it is sold under federally funded school lunch programs.

Correction, P72, found this straight off USDA paper work I found on the Internet:

Slaughter, Processing
P72
Tyson Foods, Inc
1291 N Hwy. 7(479) 229-335702/27/2007Dardanelle, AR 7283400072 PTyson Poultry, Inc

That is interesting. I am just wondering if the Monstano Company involved with the Tyson. i.e. Monstano makes generic modified on many food products without its label. I mean that, generally, does Monstano inject chickens to make them grow faster and cheaper?

That's not possible. IMO, somewhere in the diet there is a mix up. Usually this is because the portions too high, the food isn't right or people are drinking too much alcohol.

Most people bake with real eggs instead of egg whites, eat dark meat chicken instead of white, buy sirloin steak instead of top round and don't realize they are just creating more fat meals. Just because it is non processed does not mean it is low fat.

Honestly, there is no mystery to losing weight, it's just a lot of hard work. That's it! And, a lot of people fail because it takes a long time to do it.
It's not easy, but it is certainly not impossible.

I did Search for Local food bank.Again i must quilfy for it.
Well, duh! Of course, you must qualify.

Have you ever heard of the saying, "There's no such thing as a free lunch?"

You see what i mean? ITS NOT EASY GET THINGS ANYMORE Like it wes 150 years ago...
I seriously doubt you could have survived 150 years ago without a major attitude adjustment.

You cant even sell food on the street without permits and licenses.
Is that what you tried to do?

And you rob banks chances are youll get caught within 24 hours.
Seriously?

But back 150 years ago you can own your own bar serve drinks without permits and licenses.
Did you really research that? You might be surprised.

You can even open your own store without permits and licenses.
Did you research that? Or are you guessing?

And Robbing banks were very easy if you have a smart plan. I played Red Dead redemption and it was very easy robbing banks and trains and killing deputies and Marshalls. If i had a time machine,,Id go back to 1874 And ill be much bigger and more famous then Jessie James and Billy the Kid. In Fact Pat Garrett couldnt even touch me. ...
Now I know you're pulling our legs. :laugh2:

I had a food stamp a long time ago. I was surprised that they sell some good organic food at Food Bank. I recalled the organic food products were expensive at a health food store.

A few years ago, I took my friend to the Food Stamp place, and they were strict with the customers to access to the food building. They asked her to show them her income and bank statements. I never heard of that policy. I think that it is illegal, but I don't know what to believe.

My old days was easy. I think that the snacks should be okay and it is better than no food. Now, you are saying no snacks. Wow. That's not good news for new food stamp customers.

Your post sounds like ravensteve and buckdodgers.

Time for you to confess to us.
:smoking:

Yes "SteveMcGarrett" is Steve D********* aka ravensteve aka buck dodgers. He may have a different IP and may not confess. After reading Steve's posts, without a doubt, this guy is the banned "alledged" pedo.

Steve what's new in your life? are you still living with your mommy and daddy? aren't you 50 yet? are you still trying to date 14 year old girls? :ugh:

:smoking:

Yes "SteveMcGarrett" is Steve D********* aka ravensteve aka buck dodgers. He may have a different IP and may not confess. After reading Steve's posts, without a doubt, this guy is the banned "alledged" pedo.

Steve what's new in your life? are you still living with your mommy and daddy? aren't you 50 yet? are you still trying to date 14 year old girls? :ugh:

ohhh really that is him? thought this is different person.

ohhh really that is him? thought this is different person.

that's him. his political views, the obsurd reasoning, the whining, from balitmore, now living in florida... but his love for having a big fat weeeennie in his mouth was the calling card of steve (steve's love of hot dogs at a ballgame)

:wave: ff

Last edited:
Back