Bible Versions

ckfarbes said:
Askjo, correct?? wait a min.. you said that I am correct God refered as He, Him.. You believe that he, him which are person, man. Therefore God is Man, is not that correct?
God is not a human man, but a Spirit. See John 4:24 (KJV). The dictionary defines a man as "an adult male human being."

Last edited:
Godhead...

ckfarbes, there are three distinguish separate individual beings under "Godhead". Namely: God, Jesus, and Holy Ghost.

God is a man.

Jesus is a man.

Holy Ghost is a spirit.

Ok, clear? :fingersx:

~DV

Askjo said:
God is not a physical man, but a Spirit. See John 4:24 (KJV).
God is not man? ahhh interesting.. Who told you that God is not man!? who told you about that? Are you trying to wash my brain that God is not person?

I will not be deceived if I have studied the doctrines and the prophecies from the the scripture. Satan loves to take your eyes off who he may really be. I know him no matter what. because I am from Him. I also do know the name that has been given upon His return. The Bible does tell me, I only know He will receive a name. If I knew His name then Satan would know it too and he would use that name when he comes.

Okay, Look from below:

John 4:24, saying " God is a spirit"

Rom 11:34 "For who hath known the MIND of the Lord? or who hath been his counselor?"
Isa 40:13 "Who hath directed the SPIRIT of the LORD, or being his counselor hath taught him?"

Hag 1:14 "....the spirit of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, ...."
Zec 6:11 "....the head of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest;..."

Rom 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the MIND of the SPIRIT, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

MIND OR HEAD ARE GOD: THE MIND OR SPIRIT OF THE LORD, and THE HEAD OR SPIRIT OF THE LORD.

Is this very plain to you verses by verses?? But Satan still take your eyes off who he may really be.

YOU THINK THAT MIND OR HEAD ARE NOT SPIRIT? that where is your BIG PROBLEM.. but you can critizing me by your own thoughts without word of verse by words of verse .. Since you never read bible compare verse by another verse within your deep thought...

SOURCE FROM Who Is Nimrod Son Of Cush?

If you look at Genesis, you wouldn't say... the mind or head created the Earth. How can a head created Earth?

Spirit of the Lord? That is spirit of Jesus,, rose from the dead.

ckfarbes said:
God is not man? ahhh interesting.. Who told you that God is not man!? who told you about that?
Are you saying that God is human being because you said that God is man? Please re-read my last post about the definition of a word, "man."
Are you trying to wash my brain that God is not person?
God is a person.

Askjo said:
Are you saying that God is human being because you said that God is man? Please re-read my last post about the definition of a word, "man." God is a person.

God is not a person,, God is people...
Cause there is holy spirit, son, and father.

Godhead clarifications...

ckfarbes, I'm not brainwashing or critizing to anyone. I'm just merely present you the facts from the Biblical scriptures. Like I said in previous posting #122, God is a man (yes, a physical human being man like us). Not a trinity, either. I can share with you few verses:

1) Genesis 1:26-27. Man was created in God's image. In other words, what you are as a human being is like in the form of God's body image. Jesus is same looking as to us like as to His Father.

2) Acts 7:55-56. Steven saw Jesus on the right hand of God. Therefore, Steven saw two separate person, not one.

3) Matt 26:36,39. Jesus prayed at the Garden of Gethsemane. Who the heck was he praying to? God, the Father. That's a separate person. It would be a ridiculous if He was praying to Himself!

4) Luke 3:22. Immediately after Jesus was baptized by John, the heaven opens and sent down a voice: "Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased". Jesus didn't speak to himself because He was standing in the water. Who really said it from the heaven? God, the Father.

5) Luke 23:34. Jesus on the cross just before he died who spokes in this famous statement, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do". Who the heck was He speaking to? God, the Father.

The bottom line is...there are three verifiable distinguish separate individual beings under the Godhead namely, God (The Father), Jesus Christ, and Holy Ghost. (This clarifies that trinity is not possible). :D

~DV

ckfarbes said:
John 4:24, saying " God is a spirit"

If you please refer to its preceeding verse, 4:23. It just discussed about how to worship Him properly. Spirit is part of Godhead which is the Holy Ghost.

Rom 11:34 "For who hath known the MIND of the Lord? or who hath been his counselor?"

MIND means thought. In other words, For who had known the thought of the Lord?

Isa 40:13 "Who hath directed the SPIRIT of the LORD, or being his counselor hath taught him?"

SPIRIT means the feel in presence. In other words, Who had directed the feeling in presence of the Lord.

Hag 1:14 "....the spirit of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, ...."

A spirit has many different meanings. For this one: In the name of spirit of DeafVeggie who is here to share the exciting news with Ckfarbes!!!

Zec 6:11 "....the head of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest;..."

A head means the boss. Example, The head of a family is the father who is the breadwinner.

Rom 8:27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the MIND of the SPIRIT, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Thoughts (i.e. pondering) and feeling of presence.

Okie dokie? :thumb:

~DV

DeafVeggie said:
The bottom line is...there are three verifiable distinguish separate individual beings under the Godhead namely, God (The Father), Jesus Christ, and Holy Ghost. (This clarifies that trinity is not possible)

~DV
Read 1 John 5:7 (KJV)

i personally like The Message version; its easier for me to understand and its blunt and to the point

Askjo said:
Read 1 John 5:7 (KJV)

That verse didn't spell out the word of "T-r-i-n-i-t-y", but speaks about of what does Godhead has. It was exactly of what I tried to explain on the previous postings: God (the father), Jesus Christ, and Holy Ghost. All are verifiable distinguish separate individual beings. They work together as one team. Example for a same concept: Father, mother, and a child are all in one family. :D

You see, if you use the word, "trinity", you are putting the Father, mother, and a child in the trash-compactor crushed into one single body. That's why I said earlier that it is not possible. :D

~DV

Miss*Pinocchio said:
God is not a person,, God is people...
Cause there is holy spirit, son, and father.

You barely almost got it! :applause:

God is people. Yep, that's right.

"People" means more than two human being persons.

Godhead contains the Father (i.e. your daddy), Jesus (i.e. your brother), and Holy Ghost (i.e. spirit).

~DV

DeafVeggie said:
That verse didn't spell out the word of "T-r-i-n-i-t-y", but speaks about of what does Godhead has. It was exactly of what I tried to explain on the previous postings: God (the father), Jesus Christ, and Holy Ghost. All are verifiable distinguish separate individual beings. They work together as one team. Example for a same concept: Father, mother, and a child are all in one family. :D

You see, if you use the word, "trinity", you are putting the Father, mother, and a child in the trash-compactor crushed into one single body. That's why I said earlier that it is not possible. :D

~DV
Look at me.

1. I am a father of my child.

2. I am a husband of one wife.

3. I am a brother to my brothers and sister.

I am one person.

No such a word like "Trinity" exist in Bible, however, Bible do imply that Jesus Christ is God, and that Holy Ghost is God. These three are ONE as mentioned in 1 John 5:7:

1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

And let us identify "the Word" for a bit here:

John 1:1-3
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John 1:10 indicates that Jesus came into the world.

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

Now let's expound John 1:3 part by using verses found in Genesis:

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

"Let us make..."
"God created man in his own image..."

Where "us" us plurality and "his" is single clearly shows that Trinity works in creation by their unique characteristics in comparison with human's:

About God:
God as Soul,
Jesus Christ as Body, and
Holy Ghost as Spirit.

About human:
We got soul, body and spirit.

Nothing can be more complicated than this.

Are you saying that God is human being because you said that God is man? Please re-read my last post about the definition of a word, "man." God is a person.
Askjo, Did I say that God is human being?? But I said that God is the man.. But Your very nature is against your being anything other than God is Man which the Man of God.

My answer is simple: these pronouns refer to a man. God must had "gender" I uses the pronoun "He" in reference to God.This pronoun "He" is only used in the case when I refer to a man or boy or something of the male sex. then I can say that days of Noah the prophet and days of John were inspired the same prophet saw beast as a material being, belonging to the human family of the earth and not to a spook as ghost. Since The Lord God formed man of the ground, [Genesis 2:7]. I question you, Is not Man the beast?

Are you saying that they are the same? Explain.
Askjo, Yes, the both words means the same! :) Explain?

Here is: Deu 4:26 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.

Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

No such a word like "Trinity" exist in Bible, however, Bible do imply that Jesus Christ is God, and that Holy Ghost is God. These three are ONE as mentioned in 1 John 5:7
LinuxGold, Yes that what I noticed that most people said " trinity", I was like where the hell they get that term? I refuse to follow their sayings since trinity was no way any doctrine me in Bible. This remind my mind everyday as exactly your post is beautiful verse by verse of words explain as well-done and well-saying.. Can I add your verse by verse which is 1 John 1:1 also!! Thus, I pleasure your words is the word of God ;)

But LinuxGold, I can question you, here the Word which is the flesh, Isn't it?

Back