Bible Versions

Crazymanw00t said:
No, GOD (FATHER) is a spirit thing. He is not formed into a human begining. Look in the Genesis book.
I agree with you. God is a Spirit. :thumb:

DeafVeggie said:
Umm, God is a human being. Jesus Christ is a human being. Holy Ghost is a spirit. Keep that in mind. :D

Please refer to my other posting #130. Especially all about Steven who saw two persons namely God and Jesus.

~DV
Sorry, I agree with Crazymanw00t.

I do respect that you are denying God's beliefs..

BUT:

Therefore, yes God is form in Man. period. You did not read Gensis 2:7, " God created a man and breath Him become living Soul."

Hardly look below:

1Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Result that God's form must be live in Man. If God did created a man without form. Man wont be on earth include me and you who won't be live on also..

You admit that He is a Mystery God as unknown, You teach not to make any likeness of Him; yet You adorn their walls and churches with pictures, images and statues like human beings.

You did not believe that Devil or Unclean spirit live in man. I believe that Satan or unclean spirit currently live in my flesh

And the way Men of God wrote it was, I got to find the exact words, ‘cause it’s really powerful….Oh, Lord, let me find it. I’m gonna take my time. Oh boy, well I’m gonna say it, Now I know that this is kinda rough.

Rom 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power1 and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Rom 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

YOU WANT TO LIVE IN THEIR DELUSIONS. Your mind is a SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS, because they do not WANT the real truth!! It is too painful for them to accept. The vast majority, however, simply HAVE NOT STUDIED IT OUT, and because they have not, SIMPLY DO NOT REALIZE HOW THEIR'S IDENTITY!

Keep in your mind, Jesus told that the son of man will coming as it was so in Days of Noe, and Son of man will be so! He never mentioned spirit will coming that what you looking for..

He said image. Image is what you look like on the outside.

God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

He let them eat all the plant.

We not suppose to eat meat.

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

Then When the Lord God made the earth and the heavens - and no shrub of the field had yet appeared on the earth and no plant of the field had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no man to work for the ground.

What???? He didn't created man yet?

the Lord God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils and breath of life, and the man became a living being.

So God made Men and Women in his image,,, but they weren't living being at first.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
He said image. Image is what you look like on the outside.

I agree. Look at yourself in the mirror. Who is who you are. That's image.

~DV

ckfarbes said:
I do respect that you are denying God's beliefs..

BUT:
<snip>

Who are you trying to post this for? Me? or Someone else on the thread?

I would suggest that you put the name at the beginning.

Thanks.

~DV

ckfarbes said:
Askjo, Did I say that God is human being?? But I said that God is the man.. But Your very nature is against your being anything other than God is Man which the Man of God.
Let me show you a few dictionaries that define a man.

The old dictionary defines a man as:

a. "Mankind; the human race"

b. "A male individual of the human race"

c. "A male of the human race"

Second dictionary defines a man as:

a. an adult male human being

b. any human being; person

c. the human race; mankind

Third dictionary defines a man as:

a. a male human being

b. human being; person

c. the human race

You said that God is the man. Therefore God is human being. The Scripture said that God is a Spirit. The "Man of God" refers to Jesus Christ.
My answer is simple: these pronouns refer to a man. God must had "gender" I uses the pronoun "He" in reference to God.This pronoun "He" is only used in the case when I refer to a man or boy or something of the male sex
"he, him" refer to that God is masculine.

ckfarbes said:
Hardly look below:

1Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
God the Father OR Jesus Christ? Which one?

Beast refers to Lucifer, Apollyon, Abbadon, Satan, the deceiver, the father of lies, the murderer, and more:

NAMES APPLIED TO SATAN

Satan (Job 1:6-9; Matt. 4:10) The title "Satan" occurs 53 times in 47 verses in the Bible. The primary idea is'adversary, one who withstands.'

The Devil (Matt. 4:1, 5, 9; Eph. 4:27; Rev. 12:9; 20:2)"Devil" is the Greek word diabollos which means "slanderer, defamer." This accentuates his goal and work to impugn the character of God.

The Serpent (Rev. 12:9) This name for Satan looks back to Genesis 3 and the temptation in the Garden.

Lucifer (Isa. 14:12) The Hebrew word for Lucifer (KJV translation) is literally "the shining one." This name draws our attention to his pre-fall condition and to the nature of the cause of his fall - pride.

The Evil One (John 17:15; 1 John 5:9) The Greek poneros means "wicked, evil, bad, base, worthless, vicious, degenerate." It points to Satan's character as active and malignant.

The Dragon (Rev. 12:7) The Greek word is drakon (as in draconian) and refers to a "hideous monster, a dragon, or large serpent." This word stresses the cruel, vicious, and blood thirsty character and power of Satan.

The Prince or Ruler (John 12:31) The Greek literally means, "the ruler of this world system." This points to Satan as the head and energy behind the arrangements of things as they are in the world today.

The God of This World or Age (2 Cor. 4:4) The fact Satan is called, the god of this world (Greek, aionos, "age, course") may emphasize Satan's rulership over this final period or economy which is so marked by a growing increase in apostasy, deception, and moral decay.

The Prince of the Power of the Air (Eph. 2:2a) This points to Satan as the head of the demonic hosts which includes all the fallen angelic beings who operate night and day in our immediate spiritual atmosphere-an atmosphere of demonic influence controlled by Satan.

The Accuser of the Brethren (Rev. 12:10) The Greek word for "accuser" is kathgor, which refers to one who brings condemning accusations against others. In view of Job 1 and 2, this is also an attempt to malign the character of God and His plan. 2).

The Tempter (Matt. 4:3; 1 Thess. 3:5) This title reveals him in another of his primary activities as seen from the very beginning with Eve in the Garden of Eden (Gen. 3).

Belial (2 Cor 6:15) This name means "worthless" or "hopeless ruin." The epitome of worthlessness, hopeless ruin and the source of all idolatry and religion which is also hopeless or futile.

Beelzebul (Matt. 12:24; Mark 3:22) Three possible spellings of this word each have a different meaning: (1)Beelzebul means "lord of the dung," a name of reproach. (2) Beelzebub means "lord of the flies." Either one of these are names of reproach and are names of uncleanness applied to Satan, the prince of the demons and uncleanness. (3) Beelzeboul, means, "the lord of the dwelling." This would identify Satan as the god of demon possession. This spelling has the best manuscript evidence behind it.

Abaddon, Apollyon (Rev 9:11) Abaddon is the Greek form and Apollyon is the Hebrew equivalent. These words mean 'destroyer,' 'destruction.' This title stresses his work of destruction; he works to destroy the glory of God and God's purpose with man. He further works to destroy societies and mankind.

The Proud One The five "I wills" in Isaiah 14:12-14.

The Father of Lies (John 8:44) Using his network of deception through demonic forces and duped people, he promotes false doctrines in the name of God.

A False Angel of Light (2 Corinthians 11:14) One of his purposes is to make men as much like God as he can, but always without God. So, he will copy as much of God and His plan as he can, but he will always either distort, pervert, substitute or leave out those key ingredients of truth that are vital to the plan of salvation and sanctification through Christ.

Abaddon, Apollyon - Abaddon is the Greek name and Apollyon is the Hebrew equivalent. The words mean destroyer - destruction. This title tells us of the destructive work of Satan as he attempts to destroy God's plan.

Rev 10:1,
"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

DeafVeggie said:
I haven't mentioned Holy Ghost is a human being in past postings. Holy Ghost is a spirit.

If you said Holy Ghost is man, care to show me the verse?

I don't believe in trinity and is not of my doctine.

~DV
Deafveggie, I am happy to show you the verse by the verse from scripture itself, not mine..

Here verse is:

Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Mat 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife; for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Luk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

See verses from above, Those aren't clear and plain to you?

Act 11:24 For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord.

Man was full of the Holy Ghost already. Why should he have to born again of Holy Ghost?

Luk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

Luk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

See Zach and Elisbeth that They already had fill of Holy Ghost since they born with holy ghosts before Jesus and John arrive at their Mother's womb.

Why should they born again from Holy Ghosts.. No, They never born again from Holy Ghost.. They were remained within Holy Ghost from Yesterday, Today and tomorrow as forever...

I can see those verses told me that all people already been sealed of Holy Ghost in their mother's woman before you were born!

Therefore Holy Ghost is child. I tell you I believe that Jesus Christ was The son of Holy Ghost instead of saying that He was the son of God.

The scripture is only doctrine me in his truth of everythings, not mine..

The son of God is the child of Holy Ghost. either, son of Holy Ghost is the child of God. Because Holy Ghost is God or God is Holy Ghost.. there is no way to be separate between God and Holy Ghost.

There is no question about Holy Ghost is Man. Period!

You refuse to believe and confim believe that Separate God from Holy Ghost. Result your Mind and Thought are F**kED UP!

I have got to learn to TRUST THE WORD OF GOD from the scripture and not trust the words of your own interpretaions or assumsptions without scripture. I have to learn that God's Word IS THE TRUTH AND PLAIN. The Scripture prophecies taught me for more than 15 years..

Get it?

ckfarbes said:
Deafveggie, I am happy to show you the verse by the verse from scripture itself, not mine..

That's great! :D

Here verse is:

Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Mat 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife; for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

Luk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

See verses from above, Those aren't clear and plain to you?

Those are clear and plain to me.

Act 11:24 For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord.

Man was full of the Holy Ghost already. Why should he have to born again of Holy Ghost?

Luk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

Luk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

See Zach and Elisbeth that They already had fill of Holy Ghost since they born with holy ghosts before Jesus and John arrive at their Mother's womb.

I can see those verses told me that all people already been sealed of Holy Ghost in their mother's woman before you were born!

Therefore Holy Ghost is child. I tell you I believe that Jesus Christ was The son of Holy Ghost instead of saying that He was the son of God.

The scripture is only doctrine me in his truth of everythings, not mine..

The son of God is the child of Holy Ghost. either, son of Holy Ghost is the child of God. Because Holy Ghost is God or God is Holy Ghost.. there is no way to be separate between God and Holy Ghost.

There is no question about Holy Ghost is Man. Period!

You would need to question it again... All above verses are related to the Gift of Holy Ghost.

You refuse to believe and confim believe that Separate God from Holy Ghost. Result your Mind and Thought are F**kED UP!

Likewise.

I have got to learn to TRUST THE WORD OF GOD from the scripture and not trust the words of your own interpretaions or assumsptions without scripture. I have to learn that God's Word IS THE TRUTH AND PLAIN. The Scripture prophecies taught me for more than 15 years..

Get it?

Yep! So am I. :D

~DV

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Maybe God or an Angel made Mary pregnant.

Through the Gift of Holy Ghost whose impregnanted Mary. Read Luke 1:35.

Ckfarbes, could the Holy Ghost (who is a man like you just said) made Mary to get pregnant??? Of course not. Holy Ghost did not have a sexual intercourse with Mary. Therefore, Holy Ghost is just only in spirit. Peace. :cool:

~DV

I think Joseph made her pregnant....
Then he changed his mind about marrying her...
Then the Angel told him to marry her.

ckfarbes said:
Here is: Deu 4:26 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.

Deu 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
Let's review ...

Your last post quoted:
Askjo, did you know that Witness is record, and Record is witness??
My last post quoted:
John 5:31

KJV - my witness is not true

John 8:14

KJV - my record is true:
Now look at your post :
Askjo, Yes, the both words means the same!
Are you saying that witness and record contradicted each other on John 5:31 and 8:14?

Beast refers to Lucifer, Apollyon, Abbadon, Satan, the deceiver, the father of lies, the murderer, and more:

NAMES APPLIED TO SATAN

Satan (Job 1:6-9; Matt. 4:10) The title "Satan" occurs 53 times in 47 verses in the Bible. The primary idea is'adversary, one who withstands.'

Belial (2 Cor 6:15) This name means "worthless" or "hopeless ruin." The epitome of worthlessness, hopeless ruin and the source of all idolatry and religion which is also hopeless or futile.

A False Angel of Light (2 Corinthians 11:14) One of his purposes is to make men as much like God as he can, but always without God. So, he will copy as much of God and His plan as he can, but he will always either distort, pervert, substitute or leave out those key ingredients of truth that are vital to the plan of salvation and sanctification through Christ.
Codge, Your post is well-infomations.

Codger, Two questions I ask you, where the "belial" come from? and Do you believe that Angel is the man?

Huh? The Angel told Zechariah, "John will be a great man for the Lord (God). He will never drink wind or liquor. Even at the time when John is born, he will be filled with the Holy Spirit."

Who said the Holy Spirit is God?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I think Joseph made her pregnant....
Then he changed his mind about marrying her...
Then the Angel told him to marry her.

Joseph married Mary after she was pregnant from God. Joseph thought she was having affair with someone else. But, Angel told him to marry that beautiful virgin girl. So, he did.

Read the Luke chapter story as well as Matt, John and Mark. Those four books have the similar parallel story about Joseph and Mary's life. It's very interesting.

~DV

DeafVeggie said:
Joseph married Mary after she was pregnant from God. Joseph thought she was having affair with someone else. But, Angel told him to marry that beautiful virgin girl. So, he did.

Read the Luke chapter story as well as Matt, John and Mark. Those four books have the similar parallel story about Joseph and Mary's life. It's very interesting.

~DV

Actually I have the movie of the old times of Joseph and Mary, How they meet through her father who wants Joseph to marry her. Mary became pregnant and she informed Joseph, Joseph thought she was raped by those other guys who raped another woman before Mary. She said she wasn't raped. He got upset thinking she had the affair, She said she did not, and God talked to Joseph and told Joseph that Mary is telling the truth and that the baby will be a boy will be named Jesus, told Joseph to take care of Mary and Jesus. Then He heard Mary called out the name "Jesus" That's when Joseph knew that Mary was telling the truth all along. Joseph went up to her and said where did you hear of that name? She said God told her to named it Jesus.

Back