Bible Versions

LinuxGold, Yes that what I noticed that most people said " trinity", I was like where the hell they get that term? I refuse to follow their sayings since trinity was no way any doctrine me in Bible. This remind my mind everyday as exactly your post is beautiful verse by verse of words explain as well-done and well-saying.. Can I add your verse by verse which is 1 John 1:1 also!! Thus, I pleasure your words is the word of God ;)

But LinuxGold, I can question you, here the Word which is the flesh, Isn't it?

Here is the answer:

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Trinity is the doctrine of how Jesus, Holy Ghost and the Father co-exist as one. It has been taught for many years, including Dispensational Truth book back in 1918 by Clarence Larkin with mechanical engineering in mind, he wrote a GREAT book about it. I also own one, and found it extremely useful -- verse by verse support with little opinion added.

"..Do not interpretations belong to [the word of] God?.."

DeafVeggie said:
ckfarbes, I'm not brainwashing or critizing to anyone. I'm just merely present you the facts from the Biblical scriptures. Like I said in previous posting #122, God is a man (yes, a physical human being man like us). Not a trinity, either. I can share with you few verses:

1) Genesis 1:26-27. Man was created in God's image. In other words, what you are as a human being is like in the form of God's body image. Jesus is same looking as to us like as to His Father.

2) Acts 7:55-56. Steven saw Jesus on the right hand of God. Therefore, Steven saw two separate person, not one.

3) Matt 26:36,39. Jesus prayed at the Garden of Gethsemane. Who the heck was he praying to? God, the Father. That's a separate person. It would be a ridiculous if He was praying to Himself!

4) Luke 3:22. Immediately after Jesus was baptized by John, the heaven opens and sent down a voice: "Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased". Jesus didn't speak to himself because He was standing in the water. Who really said it from the heaven? God, the Father.

5) Luke 23:34. Jesus on the cross just before he died who spokes in this famous statement, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do". Who the heck was He speaking to? God, the Father.

The bottom line is...there are three verifiable distinguish separate individual beings under the Godhead namely, God (The Father), Jesus Christ, and Holy Ghost. (This clarifies that trinity is not possible). :D

~DV

DeafVeggie said:
If you please refer to its preceeding verse, 4:23. It just discussed about how to worship Him properly. Spirit is part of Godhead which is the Holy Ghost.

MIND means thought. In other words, For who had known the thought of the Lord?

SPIRIT means the feel in presence. In other words, Who had directed the feeling in presence of the Lord.

A spirit has many different meanings. For this one: In the name of spirit of DeafVeggie who is here to share the exciting news with Ckfarbes!!!

A head means the boss. Example, The head of a family is the father who is the breadwinner.

Thoughts (i.e. pondering) and feeling of presence.

Okie dokie? :thumb:

~DV
Deafveggie, I really respect your own interpretations of those. I tell you, the scripture of interpretation is not definitely match your thoughts of interpretation. your doctrine is somewhere from college or pastor or author of book who taught you about this without scripture's own doctirne and interpretations itself..

As His servant Joseph said when asked for 'his' interpretation, "..Do not interpretations belong to God? by Gen 40:8." Indeed they do! If I want God's interpretation of a matter, the only sound hermeneutic for finding out what God means by what He has inspired written, is to receive His word. And I do that by evaluating His Word in comparison to itself. i.e., reading His Word, in the light of His Word. The Scripture becomes it's 'own' interpreter, and it's pages it's own dictionary.

Without the ready minded study of scripture, I will not really understand the Scripture. But I have received that earnest desire to 'follow' His Word, this guide my mind via the pertinent scriptures!

I begin to surrender to the authority of the Word itself over my personal opinions. When I see how the author Himself uses the words elsewhere in scripture itself, I begin to discern that God defines His own terms, and that the scriptures are not subject to my private interpretations or calculations.

It will come the spirit, from a sound and ordered study of God's Word.. The question can only be answered from within the pages of scripture itself. If I am going to be faithful to the Word, I must get the understanding of His image from the Word of His image. Then I am on the right path to arrive at God's truth, rather than my own suppositions.

Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

The Word of God must be the source for my interpretations. The Word having it's basis solidly grounded in the scriptures, it is more speculation. The problem with extra-scriptural elucidation and prophecy is that God's Word is not subject to such modern predictation of famous men's explanations.

Conclusion: You carefully 'follow' the Word rather than attempt to lead it. His Word to their own private interpretation is the very reason their doctrines are false. THE WORD ONLY By the Spirit guiding my mind to compare scripture with scripture, God leads me into it's truth 1 John 2:27,

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

see verse from above that It is my most favorite verse, because it is famous verse!

There is no question that when the God uses symbolism of words in scripture itself, He also gives me enough information there to Scripturally identify what that image means. True it is in His own time and it's verses it's own interpreter itself. not mine.

There is no else nor God but the word of God in the scripture lay on the ground you reading and learning.

Scripture is the word!

Askjo said:
Look at me.

Yes, I am looking at you as one person.

1. I am a father of my child.

Congratulation to you of being a father of a child! :applause:
That makes two distinguish separate individual human beings.
One for you as a father and one for your child.

2. I am a husband of one wife.

Congratulation to you for being married to your wonderful wife! :applause:
That makes two distinguish separate individual human beings.
One for you as a husband and one for your wife.

3. I am a brother to my brothers and sister.
Wow, you are lucky to have a brother and a sister! ;)
That makes three distinguish separate individual children in your parents' family.
One for you and one for your brother and one for your sister.

I am one person.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are still always be one person! :applause:

So, what's your point? :confused:

~DV

ckfarbes said:
Deafveggie, I really respect your own interpretations of those. I tell you, the scripture of interpretation is not definitely match your thoughts of interpretation. your doctrine is somewhere from college or pastor or author of book who taught you about this without scripture's own doctirne and interpretations itself..

CKfarbes, likewise. I do respect your interpetations. I use my best friend, Webster Dictionary, to look up the meaning of HEAD and MIND.

Without the ready minded study of scripture, I will not really understand the Scripture. But I have received that earnest desire to 'follow' His Word, this guide my mind via the pertinent scriptures!

If you do not understand a verse, pray and ask God. Read James 1:5.

Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

That's correct. We all learn little by little to gain the knowledge of the universe. You cannot just put your one-year-old son in the high school, senior level because your son is not ready. Teach him along the way as he grows up to be ready. Then, he'll be great in senior HS by then.

Scripture is the word!

I agree. Scripture is the Word so to Word is the Scripture.

~DV

LinuxGold said:
Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

"Let us make..."
"God created man in his own image..."

Huh? Wait a minute, there is more than one God?

God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness and let them rule over the fish of the sea and birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth and over all the creatures that move alone the ground."

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

So the other Gods created their own people?? :eek:

Miss*Pinocchio said:

God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness and let them rule over the fish of the sea and birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth and over all the creatures that move alone the ground."

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

No where in these mentoined verses say "Gods" or any reference to another God as a separate entity. "So God created man in his own image" Again, you have to cross reference verses to prove that "Trinity" idea, not word "Trinity", do exist.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

:gpost: That's correct! :applause:

LunixGold had the similar posting as mine. Read this.

I'll be really freaked out if there are UFO aliens in little green men with wide-cat eyes or terrible Gonzilla monsters living here on Earth or elsewhere. :eek: :eek: :eek:
However, the good news is that it is just only made in Hollywood movies for thrills. Whew! :D

~DV

LinuxGold said:
No where in these mentoined verses say "Gods" or any reference to another God as a separate entity. "So God created man in his own image" Again, you have to cross reference verses to prove that "Trinity" idea, not word "Trinity", do exist.

I wondered what other names besides "Gods"? I think like Venus, Apollo, Saturmian, etc. Those are Greek Gods, right?

Oh no, I don't believe those "Gods", but it was good to know when I had to read them while I was in HS taking reading classes.

~DV

Miss*Pinocchio said:

One and the only God we have now who created all of us, animals, plants, universe. That's who we worship to Him. :thumb:

Hence, there is no other Gods. If you think that there is other Gods, you are breaking one of 10 Commandments. Sorry if I shocked :shock: you, but that's the fact: "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." Exodus 20:3.

~DV

If you are wondering which side I am on. Obviously I am on same side as LuixGold. Trinity is a one thing. Person, and spirit. God is not form in a person it is spirit and same with holy spirit. Jesus Christ is a person form as a human being. Keep that in mind. Bible clearly said God is masculine. Masculine is a head of wife and the house. Femmine is the helper for masculine and that is why God don't use their selve as femmine. I gave you a very summary info.

Trinity...

LinuxGold said:
Again, you have to cross reference verses to prove that "Trinity" idea, not word "Trinity", do exist.

I was told once before that "trinity" was the example of an egg.

The egg consists of yolk, white, and shell.

Put all three items-in-one.

However, I told them if the chick hatches, it is still one chick - not threesome-in-one. Hello?

They couldn't response because "trinity" doesn't make any sense for using egg as an example.

Therefore, each of three Godhead members are seperated individual beings...or two chicks plus one spirit chick.

~DV

Crazymanw00t said:
God is not form in a person it is spirit and same with holy spirit. Jesus Christ is a person form as a human being. Keep that in mind.

Umm, God is a human being. Jesus Christ is a human being. Holy Ghost is a spirit. Keep that in mind. :D

Please refer to my other posting #130. Especially all about Steven who saw two persons namely God and Jesus.

~DV

DeafVeggie said:
I was told once before that "trinity" was the example of an egg.

The egg consists of yolk, white, and shell.

Put all three items-in-one.

However, I told them if the chick hatches, it is still one chick - not threesome-in-one. Hello?

They couldn't response because "trinity" doesn't make any sense for using egg as an example.

Therefore, each of three Godhead members are seperated individual beings...or two chicks plus one spirit chick.

~DV

What you just now said was pure opinion, logistics and reasoning. What I said was scriptural -- cross referencing them together is self-explainatory.

DeafVeggie said:
Umm, God is a human being. Jesus Christ is a human being. Holy Ghost is a spirit. Keep that in mind. :D

Please refer to my other posting #130. Especially all about Steven who saw two persons namely God and Jesus.

~DV

No, GOD (FATHER) is a spirit thing. He is not formed into a human begining. Look in the Genesis book.

Crazymanw00t said:
No, GOD (FATHER) is a spirit thing. He is not formed into a human begining. Look in the Genesis book.

GOD (FATHER) is a human being and is man. Apparently you didn't read my previous posting #130, I will partly repost a Genesis book verse below:

<snip>
1) Genesis 1:26-27. Man was created in God's image. In other words, what you are as a human being is like in the form of God's body image. Jesus is same looking as to us like as to His Father.
<snip>

Hope this helps. :D

~DV

DeafVeggie said:

~DV
I remind you that holy Ghost is man, [as you could say "human being"]!.. Holy Ghost is not spirit. Hey, your doctirne seems that you believed one is divided into three as trinity doctrine came from dark ages of greece.

ckfarbes said:
I remind you that holy Ghost is man, [as you could say "human being"]!.. Holy Ghost is not spirit. Hey, your doctirne seems that you believed one is divided into three as trinity doctrine came from dark ages of greece.

I haven't mentioned Holy Ghost is a human being in past postings. Holy Ghost is a spirit.

If you said Holy Ghost is man, care to show me the verse?

I don't believe in trinity and is not of my doctine.

~DV

God (Father) is a man...

Crazymanw00t, I see you are missing something of a critical point...

If you were referring to "likeness", please look up something else in Genesis at Gen 5:3. It reads, "And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth.

Seth was born in the likeness form after Adam. It was done by flesh, blood, and soul. Just like everyone of us. We born our children of the likeness after us. Agree?

Now, go back to Genesis 1:26-27. God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness". Remember, Adam has the flesh, blood, and soul, right? He was created after by whom? God (Father). So, God (Father) already has the same of flesh, blood, and soul as Adam and Jesus Christ, plus everyone of us.

Clear?

~DV:

DeafVeggie said:
GOD (FATHER) is a human being and is man. Apparently you didn't read my previous posting #130, I will partly repost a Genesis book verse below:

<snip>
<snip>

Hope this helps. :D

~DV
Are you a Mormon?

Back