• Full Size

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Twin Size

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Single

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
In my homearea and city where I live closer to... anyway
I've looked into the different places furnitures shop, and checking Cailf king size unfortunally they're not selling cailf king size.. *pout* :( btw mostly high percentage popluar buying king size. Oh darn, If suppose I'm seeing Cailf king size and would love to measure it and size compare w/Regular king size.

I'm prepare to buying after xmas.. but can't promised because probably I might buy another furniture what we are need... best interest for my house.

3 beds plus sofa

My house...

One is gueen size bed
One is full size bed
One is twin size bed

Sofa has gueen size bed!

Our bed is King size.. we sleep either way horizonal or veritcal.. husband prefer the other way cuz He dont like feet hang over
sometime when He had real bad bad backpain He prefer lay down flat complete flat on tummy with feet hang over the bed.. strange guy.. altho hes 6 4 we would love to own calif. king bed but knowing if we bought it then move we cant fit anywhere and ITS HARD ENOUGH to have my king size bed into my bedroom... my bedroom is at the end of hallway and the size of hallway isnt huge like these mansion LOL!

So Kids has their own each bed included the bunkbed... All of them have Twin size bed,

Total in this house is

1 king size bed included bedframes.

3 twins included bunkbed and a bedframe

and 1 full size mattress for "guest" to sleep on.. it always stand behind china cabinet :D

Wendy

Queen size bed for my husband and I

twin for my daughter

full futon for the guest room

crib for the baby..

:)

almost 11 years ago I had a queen bed.. but my parents had to get rid of it.. cuz had to share a bedroom with my sis when she was 5 when I was 18! blah.. so it's twin size oh well.. lol if I ever MOVE out I'll make sure it's queen bed again so I can feel comfortable sleeping over my own bed with nobody to share with ever again *grins* but really.. if I want have fun then u know the rest... :whip:

almost 11 years ago I had a queen bed.. but my parents had to get rid of it.. cuz had to share a bedroom with my sis when she was 5 when I was 18! blah.. so it's twin size oh well.. lol if I ever MOVE out I'll make sure it's queen bed again so I can feel comfortable sleeping over my own bed with nobody to share with ever again *grins* but really.. if I want have fun then u know the rest... :whip:

eek... I hate twin bed.

I'm too bigger for twin bed. :eek:

I got a full size bed which is enough space for me.. I don't need a huge bed. If I get married maybe, but it all depends.. It personally doesn't matter to me.. But if I had a queen or a king it will take up my whole room so I perfer my space.... Full is plently of room for me.. I don't understand why people need a huge bed to be comforable in.. A full is plently of room for me.. But hope everybody is comfortable in there own beds..I plan on getting a new full size one of these days... Not now tho.

I have queen bed (French bed)... I have no problem to sleep in Queen bed with my hubby... :D

I have my twin bed in my one bedroom. Someday to get one big BED! lol

I sleep in twin size bed... my room isn't big enough... Maybe someday I will get bigger size... Who knows?

im using queen size mattress when time i got married they will change nice mattress like King or california king no matter what i wanted it

I have queen size bed now but would love to get california king size bed!! My man is 6'4" and its a little tight with 2 of us in queen size bed, sigh! And my kitty takes over my corner of the bed....:mad:

I have a queen size bed in my bedroom. Oneday would love a California king size more room to sleep and very comfortable.

Mine is a queen size but i am almost 6'2" and i have really big feet, (size 14) and they hang over the end of the bed. It is annoying but i have had that problem for most of my life. I would like a king one day.

Back