• Twin Size

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Single

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm curious who has the most common bed size for Alldeaf members. My bed size is full.

Last edited:
Haha Thank G*& I am not only problem with Polls! :) smile ;):)

In our house...we have two queen beds (one of two will be dump out but not sure when) and single/twin (not sure the difference of both lol) for my son and crib. I am hoping to get a king bed so have an extra room to sleep.

i have queen bed... my bf and i think abt get kiing bed when we get a house..

Mine is double bed size so I guess that is as full size.

I have slept on California King bed and imo, you can fit 6 people (medium-weight, medium-height) on that bed in either format (horizontal or vertical).
it is CRAZY-huge...!

It can swallow up your bedroom easily if you don't have a mansion-style bedroom.

I grew up on a twin bed, and now I am on a full bed (methink... It is hard to tell queen and full apart nowdays).
The size of Queen bed is probably good enough for my husband and me.

I think I have a queen size bed and it can fit a man and a woman comfortably. It is about time I got a new bed and I have been needing one. A King bed would be nice but I don't have the room for it. After college, I can easily afford a nice house with a big bedroom with plenty of space for walking around a king size bed and getting ready for the morning with comfort and ease with my wife, ( whoever she maybe God willing ) and the kids will be jumping around, screaming and get ready to eat breakfast, fighting over the food and I am reading the morning newspapers, I tell the kids to knock it off then kiss my wife goodbye for work and tell the kids to be good in school. Whew !!!!! :fingersx:

I have a Queen size bed, I love it.

What is the difference between a king and a California King?

I have a Queen size bed, I love it.

What is the difference between a king and a California King?

King is for people who normal height

California king is for people who are tall so not want their foots outside the mattress! :):)

King is for people who normal height

California king is for people who are tall so not want their foots outside the mattress! :):)

:ty: So are people in california extra tall, is that why it was given the name California king??

In my apartment, I have a king bed in my bedroom and other room have a queen bed. But since I am planning to move to my new house soon, I probably will have to get king bed for the 2nd room.

:ty: So are people in california extra tall, is that why it was given the name California king??

Welcome & :laugh2:

My daughter was born in California and Hope not that she will be taller than me? :lol:

Back