Bad News from Tweetybird

Tweetybird... I do hope ya will have the strength to be able to deal with this going on with your mom... I did have to somehow get the strength to deal with what was happening to my mom when we were told she had cancer and the days of driving her to the city for treatments and then driving to hospital to bring her there when she was weakened enough that she was unable to do more walking or speaking or whatever... the last several months up to her passing was bad enough for me as I have had to see her in bed sleeping and then waking up to hear us and crying and etc.. I do miss Mom as well as Dad.. it does pain me very much to read what ya are going thru now.. hang on there, and ya will have the strenght ya need to go thru more days like this and etc...

oh yea.. i know abt this.. u still miss ur parents.. :hug: yea i will try to be strong for my mom.. it hard on me

Thanks everyone for support, love... :) i am doing ok, stress and not ready to accpet yet.. so i found out more, my mom have appt dr on may 1 to discuss abt surgery... then we will know more.. sigh.. i found out abt my mom, last week on wed night and i didnt sleep for 45 hrs, been cried hard, out of control and lil crazy.. i really love and cherish my mom. she is my best friend.. i am only child and very close to her.. i dont know what to do, i was shock and speechless.. i pgr DD and told her and she was there and comfortabled me, i was alone while my fiance was at work, i felt alike i wanna SCREAMMM and pull my hair out!!!! wanna to say WHY WHY WHY MY MOM??!?!? i was not accpet, my eyes swell from cried lot lot... so i pgr my fiance to came home from work, he shocked abt this, he was there with me, i didnt eat much alike 4 times in 45 hrs.. so i finally sleep last thursday late night for 9 hrs and now better much sleep but i am think postive abt my mom and be there what she need me.. i dont care abt what waste gas on car.. i wanna make sure my mom is okay and need something.. *tearing* whew.. ok... thanks for support again.. :)

Make sure ur mom can heard ur voice as scream :giggle: kidding! i know how ur feeling abt ur mom and don't wanna lost ur mom cuz you wanna her be there for ur wedding very soon and if i were in ur shoe i wuld worry abt my mom too since she is over 50's age right now... and as long you need be spend with ur mom as you can do it ;) and hang in there sista tb :hug:

Make sure ur mom can heard ur voice as scream :giggle: kidding! i know how ur feeling abt ur mom and don't wanna lost ur mom cuz you wanna her be there for ur wedding very soon and if i were in ur shoe i wuld worry abt my mom too since she is over 50's age right now... and as long you need be spend with ur mom as you can do it ;) and hang in there sista tb :hug:

yea my mom is over 50's too.. sigh.. yea i am going spend with her when she is free then i will come over.. i hope tonight.. smiles.. i dont mind to visit her.. maybe surprise for her when i arrive grin.. thanks sista!!! :hug:

yea my mom is over 50's too.. sigh.. yea i am going spend with her when she is free then i will come over.. i hope tonight.. smiles.. i dont mind to visit her.. maybe surprise for her when i arrive grin.. thanks sista!!! :hug:

Great! i m sure that ur mom will more happy see you again and be there her's side as long she need you ;) sista tb ohh btw how ur mom doing now?? when will have surgery?? keep in post w/us aii :hug:

tweety-

I"m so sorry to hear about your mom I can understand how it is hard to deal with a close person that u had been with for your whole life. and I lost my grandparents to cancer.. grandma died when I was 5.. and grandpa died almost 8 years ago will be 8 years in dec.. same with grandma both died same month but different year. hope she gets through this difficult time and hopefully she will have a speedy recovery and get better for you :)

-erica-

I will be sending my thoughts and prayers to man in the sky.

Great! i m sure that ur mom will more happy see you again and be there her's side as long she need you ;) sista tb ohh btw how ur mom doing now?? when will have surgery?? keep in post w/us aii :hug:

i havent see her last night yet cuz of she tired and sleep.. so i respect her.. i know she been sick lot and out of engery so i do undy.. we have wait til may 1 and she go see dr and discuss abt surgery and what to do.. then i will know more

i am nerves about today.. i am wait for my mom n stepfather come over my home after dr. so i will know abt news.. *bite nails and nerves*

Tweetybird, may God gives you some strength and love, and His loving arms around your mom thru the time like this.

my mom having surgery on may 18 in morning, take some out of in uterus and send express labs and check see how is bad, if bad then take uterus and HYS (sp) out... so pls pray for my mom.. i will be at hospital with her..

my mom having surgery on may 18 in morning, take some out of in uterus and send express labs and check see how is bad, if bad then take uterus and HYS (sp) out... so pls pray for my mom.. i will be at hospital with her..

sure will do that. :hugs:

Wish they can do it now not later...oh well...:hug: Just keep us update about your mom.

I'm sorry about your mother Tweetybird, my prayers and thoughts to your mom and family.

Wonder why they wait too long, I don't get it. I have know some people got it out right away and they are doing all right. Pray for ur mom to get well.

I am truly sorry to hear about you mom has a utertus cancer and my thoughts will pray for you, TB! YOur mom will be fine! :D

Wonder why they wait too long, I don't get it. I have know some people got it out right away and they are doing all right. Pray for ur mom to get well.

cuz of the dr is best and full appt and may 18 is free that why.. i know i wish do it now but ugh!

Back