Back to School, College or Other :) 2007 to 2008

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Exciting to see my daughters both back to school whew!:):):)

My two daughters

Preschool start on Aug 28 on Tuesday
&
1 grade start on Sept 4 Monday

and

Me return college on Sept 6 :):):)

lol, have fun, Philips.

I'm going to Gally in Jan 2008.

Be study so harder and don't play so much.

G'luck to you both!

I'm going back as well.. first time in school for a little over 10 years!

Exciting to see my daughters both back to school whew!:):):)

My two daughters

Preschool start on Aug 28 on Tuesday
&
1 grade start on Sept 4 Monday

and

Me return college on Sept 6 :):):)

Good for you! I'm also returning this fall! I will be meeting with a department to see how many credits can be applied to a degree and in what area, so this coming week will be very busy.

Good for you! I'm also returning this fall! I will be meeting with a department to see how many credits can be applied to a degree and in what area, so this coming week will be very busy.

You want to be real estate agent?

I go back to work on the 20th..cant believe how fast summer went by. :(

My son starts school on September 6th I think. And he'll be in 1st grade! He is so EXCITED! I guess he likes to learn but HATES homework! :cool:

I'm gonna back ABLE Class progrma on 30th of aug then I will start go to Owen community college on jan 2008 can't wait!

Going back to college Aug 22. It's been 7 years since last in college. Want to finish up Masters. I am nervous but real excited.

To all of u who are returning to college...good luck and all of u will do fine! :)

HohDougRN..what will u be studying for your master's?

Pacman..what will be your major?

I'm going Back to University on September 8th, I know weird becaus I just graduated and am a working kinesiologist, but I am going to finish my last 2 pre-med courses that will allow me to apply for and enter a Canadian Medical school (hopefully next year).

I had med interviews last year at a couple Universitys and was so close to being accepted but got rejected everywhere and I got lots of negative comments from doctors about how it impossible it will be for a deaf individual to be a doctor (ignorant idiots- theres like 40 in the US!!) ever heard that quote "want to get me to do something tell me I can't do it." Yeah I'm stubborn I spend the last 3 months studying for the MCAT (again) and am willing do dedicate a whole portion of my life for it.

It starts all over again September 8th (and I WILL rock it!:cool:)

- dream-big

Been thinking about going back to school.. hmm college might do me good.. only thing is I gotta decide what I wanna do in college... take courses for computers or accounting or other.. ehh...

Aww....man....I'm kinda glad that I'm going back to the college.....and I HATE HOMEWORKS! I like to learn in the classroom but hate the homeworks. It will be frustate.

my young cousin who is 6 years old will start school this years with his big sister at Park Avenue Elementary school in Stuttgart,Ar but im not sure what kind have grade he in maybe kindergarten or first grade.

and my cousin who still college in Austin,Tx for second semester because still study to become history but my cousin still study lots more harder!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww....man....I'm kinda glad that I'm going back to the college.....and I HATE HOMEWORKS! I like to learn in the classroom but hate the homeworks. It will be frustate.

I am the same as u...hated the homework but loved the class discussions and debates. :)

Back