Awesome Memes

Now you've gone and ruined Ambrosia's thread. :lol:

3tz9je.jpg

I get kind of disturbed about this, he looks an awful lot like my brother Josh, so I can't find him yummy, it kind of skeeves me out :giggle: wait it may take a bit bt I'll show you.

he aint my brother :Dso lets see him:naughty:

:D nah, he's 6 years younger than me, but all of us look very Rothy take strongly after my dad's side of the family, except my sister Ang, she's a carbon copy of my mom. My son looks an awful lot like him....and me.

Yes you guys have similar bone structure, and gorgeous :D you can for sure tell you're related!! I used to get that a lot with my sister Ang, I never saw it lol. We're really close in age, 16 months, our other sister is a lot younger.

Here's us last summer, the youngest is in the middle I'm in green. Me and Ang, in purple, have been mistaken for one another.

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6054-375708-3680783536028-1469259161-n.jpg

w00t w00t ask and ye shall receive :laugh2:

I think the first one is my fav, why you no zoom down!! yes why?? why???

Whoop there it is :D my favorite is the middle one :D my thread is ALL better now

I saw an AWESOME meme today, but it had an f bomb :(

^^^
219w3v4.jpg
^^^

Yes you guys have similar bone structure, and gorgeous :D you can for sure tell you're related!! I used to get that a lot with my sister Ang, I never saw it lol. We're really close in age, 16 months, our other sister is a lot younger.

Here's us last summer, the youngest is in the middle I'm in green. Me and Ang, in purple, have been mistaken for one another.

ambrosia-albums-stuff-i-ve-posted-picture6054-375708-3680783536028-1469259161-n.jpg

You all are really simiarly beautiful too, you're younger sis at first blends well with you two, moreto figure out in my eyes. ;) I guess my sis Missy (Melissa) dyes her hair to differentiate us, but she likes the blonde look - got to ask her about it.

Back